PDA

View Full Version : Craig's Collision

gagspa
11-11-2007, 06:52 PM
Anybody use Craig's Collision in Arlington? Unfortunately I had an accident on the way home from Austin today. I ended up rear-ending a guy. Bumper cover and metal under bumper is messed up, but no airbag deployment. We had the car towed by Cowboy's and they will take it to Craig's tomorrow. We really didn't know who to take it to and didn't have many options stranded out on 287 between Mansfield and Midlothian. :(

Thanks to Kyle for stopping by and hanging out while we tried to figure it all out. Great guy!

bluesvt
11-11-2007, 07:33 PM
Not a problem! Sorry again about the truck but it was nice to meet y'all and hang out on the side of the road. :tu:

99WhiteBeast
11-12-2007, 09:06 AM
Don't know anything about Craig's. I've used both David's and Clark Bros. in Arlington on Pioneer. Both are right across the street from each other.

Both have done me right- no issues.

Ken
11-13-2007, 11:30 AM
I've used Craig's for several of my vehicles. They do very good work. Preferred vendor for USAA ins.
Ken

gagspa
11-13-2007, 01:19 PM
I've used Craig's for several of my vehicles. They do very good work. Preferred vendor for USAA ins.
Ken
That's good to know. The appraiser is supposed to be looking at the truck today and hopefully Craig's will be able to start as soon as he is done. I'm hoping it will be finished by Thanksgiving, but I doubt it. :(