PDA

View Full Version : Help on "A"or "X' Plan?

TxBolt
12-21-2002, 07:17 AM
My wife needs a new vehicle. She wants the new Thunderbird , but I don't think I could talk her into that one. And I have been begging her to get a Cobra, ya right!:bows The Escapes look ok. But anyway if we can get a good deal on a Ford we will go that way. So if anyone ca help a brother out I would appriciate it.
Thanks Tim

jmlay
12-21-2002, 08:57 AM
I have two X's to burn for the year. When you decide what you want let me know and will generate a PIN.

I also get somekind of discount for GM and Nissan but do not know how the details.

Mike

TxBolt
12-21-2002, 09:03 AM
Thanks I'm going and look today.

TxBolt
12-21-2002, 10:49 AM
Someone want to walk me through this x plan? I was asked where I worked. Whats my ansure for having a pin number? And were looking into a Explorer with 0.0 APR. Thanks I need all the help I can get. Never done this before.

03LightningRocks
12-21-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by 380hp
Someone want to walk me through this x plan? I was asked where I worked. Whats my ansure for having a pin number? And were looking into a Explorer with 0.0 APR. Thanks I need all the help I can get. Never done this before.

The reason they asked were you worked is that most of the bigger companies re set up to allow the dealership to pull a pin for you from your social security number after logging in to a company web sight.
I's no biggy...I just told my dealer that it is a friends and family pin number and gave it to him when I picked it up.
The pin is a four digit number you get to prove your eligable...it is assigned to one person only so have proof of your I.D.

Rocks:tu:

jmlay
12-21-2002, 06:38 PM
Yep, just tell them a friend is going to let you have a PIN.

The best part about it is that you get the incentives also, rebates, low intrest etc... on top if X. Whan we bought the wifes Expy. we saved almost $8,500. Depends on the vehicle though.

This time of year the price cuts could outway X-plan savings.

Mike