PDA

View Full Version : Scorpion Bite

TXLIGHTNING
11-13-2007, 05:23 PM
I jumped out of bed at about 1:45am because I felt a burning/stinging sensation on my arm, turns out there was a scorpion under the covers with my gf and me. SOB bit be twice on the arm :flaming:, and it stung/burned like a MF! I got this funny taste in my mouth and my lips started tingling, and the whole time my arm felt like there was napalm burning under it. I grabbed a flip flop and smashed the chit out of the sob. I have been bit twice before but it never felt like these bites. Has anyone else been bit by one of these? I think this is the same species that bit me. http://insects.tamu.edu/fieldguide/cimg364.html Or this one, it may be the same species http://www.flickr.com/photos/ladylong/82430026/

Sandman
11-13-2007, 07:45 PM
Yup. They don't feel good.
<:ron:>
When I was young a tornado came across our property and killed a ton of trees. After that, we seemed to get a lot of scorpions in the house. A few years later after most of the trees rotted, the scorpions seemed to disappear.
</:ron:>

NO MERCY
11-13-2007, 07:58 PM
I heard them bastards hurt like hell. Ive never been stung by one but the wife has been popped a few times and says it feels like a hot iron was stuck to her arm. Atleast you got sweet revenge.:evil

danielvalles1
11-13-2007, 11:00 PM
Dam that sucks did you go to the hospital that souds like a nightmare.

L8 APEX
11-13-2007, 11:02 PM
Only a Tit mouse would go to the hospital for a bug sting. You post whore:postwhore

L8 APEX
11-13-2007, 11:05 PM
I think the baby jesus put that in your bed for sleeping in sin! The lord werks in mysterious ways:icon_eek:

danielvalles1
11-13-2007, 11:09 PM
Only a Tit mouse would go to the hospital for a bug sting. You post whore:postwhore
I guess that makes me a Tit mouse i think i would have gone if it was me i don't think i would have gone back to sleep I'm a little biach when it comes to scorpion bites:icon_mrgreen:

L8 APEX
11-13-2007, 11:12 PM
I thought you guys loved Scorpions? What's up with all of the chrome scopions on the rear windows?:D

danielvalles1
11-13-2007, 11:18 PM
I thought you guys loved Scorpions? What's up with all of the chrome scopions on the rear windows?:D
Theirs two kinds of Mexicans one is a mojo and the other is a normal English speaking one and the Chrome scorpions, the mojo's use those the only sticker that's on my truck is the Talon one:icon_mrgreen:

03LightningRocks
11-13-2007, 11:33 PM
Yep, I was stung by a scorpion when I was around 11 or 12. Same kind of set up. Asleep in bed, felt a burning sensation in my hand that went all the way up my arm. Jumped up, turned on the light and found a scorpion had snuggled up under my pillow. Hurt like the dickens, no hospital visit. I was a tough little trooper...:cool:. My hand swelled up pretty good but was better after a day or so. I have a, "bit by a snake" story too, but don't want this to turn into a :ron:. I'll wait for a thread about snake bites.

danielvalles1
11-13-2007, 11:37 PM
Yep, I was stung by a scorpion when I was around 11 or 12. Same kind of set up. Asleep in bed, felt a burning sensation in my hand that went all the way up my arm. Jumped up, turned on the light and found a scorpion had snuggled up under my pillow. Hurt like the dickens, no hospital visit. I was a tough little trooper...:cool:. My hand swelled up pretty good but was better after a day or so. I have a, "bit by a snake" story too, but don't want this to turn into a :ron:. I'll wait for a thread about snake bites.
No go on and tell your story or start a new thread about snakes now I'm curious.:icon_mrgreen:

whitelightning'02
11-14-2007, 08:36 AM
WoW, that brings back memories, one house in Carrollton was plagued with little brown stinging scorpions. Wife got stung back in the 80's just like you, it was under the pillow. She didn't go to the doc or anything. I used to hunt them down and cut off their stinger with scissors. It was the only way they woul die. I caught a few and left them in a sealed glass jar, 9 months later the exterminator asked if he could have the live scorpions in the jar in the garage....

TXLIGHTNING
11-14-2007, 01:10 PM
I hate hospitals, I took some benadryl and put some hydrocortisone cream on it. It doing ok now, just itches like a mofo! I didn't sleep well last night, I would wake up every 2hrs looking around my bed and pillows lol.

danielvalles1
11-14-2007, 05:37 PM
I hate hospitals, I took some benadryl and put some hydrocortisone cream on it. It doing ok now, just itches like a mofo! I didn't sleep well last night, I would wake up every 2hrs looking around my bed and pillows lol.
Yeah i know how you feel every time i find a spider in the bed any little feeling on my body i jump out the dam bed scared out of my boxers.:icon_mrgreen: