PDA

View Full Version : Which one was the ****stick that had a girl at Arlington Winghouse?

wesman
11-24-2007, 02:03 AM
Assuming that it was you..looked like a DSG with a Talon sticker. You and your pal in the shitty Stang were driving like Douches. I was in the BMW that you guys cut off several times. I was in the rear seat or you two would have had different outcomes with your non-driving asses.:flaming::flaming:

--wes

03LightningRocks
11-24-2007, 02:15 AM
These focking kids daddies can afford to buy them cars, but they forget to teach them some focking manners to go with the focking cars. They don't realize that there are folks out there who will tear them a new ass when they are out acting like sh!t sticks on the road.

L8 APEX
11-24-2007, 05:59 PM
Maybe an apology is in order if it was a TALON member. There is more than a time or two I could have been road raging on a member, or acquaintance in an unmarked ride:tex. This is the only DSG I have seen remarking about folks at the Arlington WH.

danielvalles1
11-24-2007, 06:26 PM
Did it have black rims, Jose are you being bad:rolleyes:

03LightningRocks
11-24-2007, 06:38 PM
Maybe an apology is in order if it was a TALON member. There is more than a time or two I could have been road raging on a member, or acquaintance in an unmarked ride:tex. This is the only DSG I have seen remarking about folks at the Arlington WH.

As soon as I recognized you I would begin shooting at you from the window of my truck...........:D.

GoldLS1
11-24-2007, 06:41 PM
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/BEND_OVER.JPG

danielvalles1
11-24-2007, 06:56 PM
These focking kids daddies can afford to buy them cars, but they forget to teach them some focking manners to go with the focking cars. They don't realize that there are folks out there who will tear them a new ass when they are out acting like sh!t sticks on the road.
I'm 21 i took out my truck on my own even if it was a high ass monthly payment at the time i was wiling to sacrifice other things to afford it while i climbed the ladder at work so far God has blessed me in so many ways like getting paid good at work. Dad never helpt me out my mom was my dad since i was a baby so not all kids are that way just wanted to put that in.:tu:

bluesvt
11-24-2007, 07:24 PM
I'm 21 i took out my truck on my own even if it was a high ass monthly payment at the time i was wiling to sacrifice other things to afford it while i climbed the ladder at work so far God has blessed me in so many ways like getting paid good at work. Dad never helpt me out my mom was my dad since i was a baby so not all kids are that way just wanted to put that in.:tu:

+1 Just b/c were not in our 50's does not mean parents helped in any way with the trucks. These truck are not sh*t compared to an SUV fully loaded or any big truck price wise and I see kids driving them all the time. My parents did not want me to get this truck in the first place. But have never been late on a payment since I bought it when I was 18 in HIGH SCHOOL. :rolleyes:

02HemiWho?
11-24-2007, 08:01 PM
Haha, yea that was Jose alright, i was riding with a buddy in the silver ram, the only one not acting like an idiot, lol...

But im 19, turn 20 in a few days and im paying my lightning off as we speak. Working 45 hours a week...

SVTJoseCuervo
11-24-2007, 08:07 PM
Cry me a ****ing river.

Sorry for cuttin' you off...I thought it was just a fag in a BMW. cut you of a COUPLE of times?...Guess I didn't see you the other times.

SVTJoseCuervo
Did it have black rims, Jose are you being bad:rolleyes:

Always :evil

wesman
Haha, yea that was Jose alright, i was riding with a buddy in the silver ram, the only one not acting like an idiot, lol...

But im 19, turn 20 in a few days and im paying my lightning off as we speak. Working 45 hours a week...

I was in the silver BMW 745 LI that the f$#kstick in the Mustang cut off turning left off the service road onto Ballpark Way.

--wes

wesman
11-24-2007, 08:09 PM
Cry me a ****ing river.

Sorry for cuttin' you off...I thought it was just a fag in a BMW. cut you of a COUPLE of times?...Guess I didn't see you the other times.

Actually the fag in the badazz Mustang that left you sitting at the light cause you can't launch cut us off twice, you only did it once.

My wife was driving, that's her car.

--wes

02HemiWho?
11-24-2007, 08:11 PM
I was in the silver BMW 745 LI that the f$#kstick in the Mustang cut off turning left off the service road onto Ballpark Way.

--wes

haha, yea i remember seeing the 745, sick car, but i dont remember any of them cutting you off, we were in a hurry to drink some beer and eat some wings. :tu:

02HemiWho?
11-24-2007, 08:14 PM
Actually the fag in the badazz Mustang that left you sitting at the light cause you can't launch cut us off twice, you only did it once.

My wife was driving, that's her car.

--wes

haha, they werent racing, the mustang was a friend of ours, its slow and wouldnt have a chance...

SVTJoseCuervo
11-24-2007, 08:15 PM
The Mustang is slow.
lmao...YEAH! I can't launch...too bad I didn't try to race..I hit the gas after a sec just being stupid...the mustang is not fast.

Anyways..like I said...sorry that I cut you off...really don't give a damn but I'm saying sorry since I got respect for everyone here.

bluesvt
11-24-2007, 08:15 PM
I know this is off topic but Jose I still got your pulley and belt.

SVTJoseCuervo
11-24-2007, 08:17 PM
I know this is off topic but Jose I still got your pulley and belt.

:icon_mrgreen:
I been busy lately man...I believe I got your number :tu:...I will give you a call this week so we can work something out...Gracias haha

bluesvt
11-24-2007, 08:19 PM
I been busy lately man...I believe I got your number :tu:...I will give you a call this week so we can work something out...Gracias haha

I'm off tomorrow, and moving into my house mon and tues so any of those would be the best days. Alright back on topic. :beer:

danielvalles1
11-24-2007, 08:31 PM
haha, yea i remember seeing the 745, sick car, but i dont remember any of them cutting you off, we were in a hurry to drink some beer and eat some wings. :tu:
That explains the driving well i guess wings and beer will do that to ya:D

PoorSvtman
11-25-2007, 02:54 AM
yall are fu c k ing idiots for driving crazy over there in the first place. The entire area is underconstruction...

People like you driving crazy through those construction areas are the ones i throw cones at... I work on the highways. Please drive like a idiot through one of my setups. Something will hit your vehicle if your acting a fool putting myself or one of my workers in more harms way.

Traffic fines are doubled in that area as well.. and cops love giving those tickets

03LightningRocks
11-25-2007, 04:24 AM
I get a kick out of hearing someone who lives with mommy or daddy brag about paying for their own truck...LOL. OK...so you pay the truck payment...while mommy and daddy pay all your other bills. That isn't paying your own way and it sure as hell doesn't teach you any respect for the value of a dollar.

You seriously need to learn respect for others on the road. Having a rat race around other drivers is B.S. If any of you seriously want to be 50 years old, since that is the age the great white hunter mentioned, you may want to think about getting your sh!t together before you end up as a news story from a serious traffic accident. My concern, by the way isn't for you. It is for the innocent bystander that ends up hurt or dead because you don't "give a sh!t".

:tu:

SVTJoseCuervo
11-25-2007, 06:35 AM
Chill out

Grab a beer and bitch to someone that cares
:beer:

PoorSvtman
11-25-2007, 06:42 AM
I care cause I have workers in that area at all times of day and night that you could of hurt by causing an accident with your stupid ass driving.

SVTJoseCuervo
11-25-2007, 09:07 AM
aight man...whatever

bluesvt
11-25-2007, 09:47 AM
I get a kick out of hearing someone who lives with mommy or daddy brag about paying for their own truck...LOL. OK...so you pay the truck payment...while mommy and daddy pay all your other bills. That isn't paying your own way and it sure as hell doesn't teach you any respect for the value of a dollar.
:tu:

I lived with my parents 7 months since I had graduated. They don't pay sh*t for me except when we go out to eat. I am in a house on my own with my truck at 22 and was doing the same 2 years prior to coming back home. :confused: Like I said before just b/c were not in our 50's does not mean we can't afford sh*t.

ZeusSVT
11-25-2007, 09:59 AM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/dmsheid/deadhorse.gif

jeff56
11-25-2007, 11:35 AM
:banned :evil

Silver_2000
11-25-2007, 11:55 AM
Chill out

Grow up or find somewhere else to hang out

03LightningRocks
11-25-2007, 12:13 PM
I lived with my parents 7 months since I had graduated. They don't pay sh*t for me except when we go out to eat. I am in a house on my own with my truck at 22 and was doing the same 2 years prior to coming back home. :confused: Like I said before just b/c were not in our 50's does not mean we can't afford sh*t.

LOL...chill out there Cochise, most guys here aren't in there 50's yet either. It's good that you are becoming a responsible adult. I acknowledge that not all young adults are running around with their heads up their azzes.

Something for you and others here to consider. Anyone that is older than you has already lived and been where you and your state of mind are at right now. Not one of you, that is younger than us, know anything about where we are right now.

Did I mention that I'm not 50 yet?.....:flaming:.......:D.

03LightningRocks
11-25-2007, 12:31 PM
Chill out

You may want to start caring. You and your friends keep driving around raising hell on other drivers that share the road and you could very well end up at the real nasty end of a confrontation.

Hopefully you really don't feel like you don't care, because you should. Maybe this experience with wesman will help you to realize that you never know who is in the other vehicle your jacking with. Could be your Mom or sister or brother sitting in the back seat. Could be The Iceman. He tells a great story about two young punks focking with him on the road. They where feeling like they "didn't care". The young men pulled over to try and act tough with the Iceman. He walked up to them and shot each of them in the head and calmly got back in his car and went about his daily life. The Iceman was a mafia hit man. He's sitting in prison now but there are other wacked out muther F'ers out there just waiting for an excuse to ruin somebodies day. The roads and highways are shared by us all.

PoorSvtman
11-25-2007, 12:41 PM
haha come work with me on the highways... bet he will start caring after idiots like himself doing stupid crap while your working on the edge of a lane or picking up a lane closure, hanging from those large overhead signs.

im only 24, i admit i used to do stupid crap like that, im sure rocks has as wesman and everyone else on here. But its not worth the fun and games when you put others in jeporady.

But what chaps my as$ about this is your doing it in a area thats so congested with construction all over the place...

GoldLS1
11-25-2007, 12:51 PM
Can't we all just get along...

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1080/1188275157_37923ef677.jpg?v=0

Sorry I'm bored outa my mind. I can't believe I'm looking forward to going back to work. Also anyone want to fill out some employee reviews for me?? Only have 5 left and I don't want to do anymore...

03LightningRocks
11-25-2007, 12:59 PM
I can't believe I'm looking forward to going back to work. Also anyone want to fill out some employee reviews for me?? Only have 5 left and I don't want to do anymore...

I have a better one than that for you. I'm even looking forward to going back to work and I'm the laziest sum b!tch on the planet. Four days without some kind of work issue to deal with is just more than I can take.

bluesvt
11-25-2007, 01:21 PM
LOL...chill out there Cochise, most guys here aren't in there 50's yet either. It's good that you are becoming a responsible adult. I acknowledge that not all young adults are running around with their heads up their azzes.

Something for you and others here to consider. Anyone that is older than you has already lived and been where you and your state of mind are at right now. Not one of you, that is younger than us, know anything about where we are right now.

:tu: Y'all are lucky I got Thanksgiving off and thats all but now I'm off 3 days.

danielvalles1
11-25-2007, 05:55 PM
Just for the record yes I'm young but i live by myself and mommy and daddy don't pay my bills i pay them. I work around the clock most of the time and i know the value of the dollar.:tu:

02HemiWho?
11-25-2007, 06:17 PM

You can go somewhere else with that BS, just cause your old you think everyone younger then you with nice shit automatically has their parents paying for everything, my parents dont pay a dime for anything i own and im 20...

AND they werent driving like idiots, wesman was the only one there, Jose cut him off, big whoop, yall are acting like yall never have cut anyone off before...

Chill out, acting like a bunch of 14 year old girls over here...

Silver_2000
11-25-2007, 06:49 PM
You can go somewhere else with that BS, just cause your old you think everyone younger then you with nice shit automatically has their parents paying for everything, my parents dont pay a dime for anything i own and im 20...

AND they werent driving like idiots, wesman was the only one there, Jose cut him off, big whoop, yall are acting like yall never have cut anyone off before...

Chill out, acting like a bunch of 14 year old girls over here...

Ease up ... If it doesnt apply to you then no reason to get riled

Back a few years ago when people were paying MSRP or nearly, I did a spreadsheet to figure out how much it costs to own a lightning
At that point it was over $40k a year in income to pay for the payment, ins , gas, tires, 1k for mods and other standard living expenses

If you are 20 and making about 45k a year congratulations - I have to believe that you are the exception rather than the rule

SVTJoseCuervo
11-25-2007, 07:03 PM
Mommy and Daddy....I see them 3-4 times a year...now yall made me sad :icon_frown:

haha....Stop making a big deal..I apologize on my 1st post...:beer:
I don't drive stupid everyday :evil...unlucky that Wesman was the one that had to deal with my stupid driving.

anyways...back to watch me some football :rolleyes:

GoldLS1
11-25-2007, 07:27 PM

Back a few years ago when people were paying MSRP or nearly I did a spreadsheet to figure out how much it costs to own a lightning
At that point it was over $40k a year in income to pay for the payment, ins , gas, tires, 1k for mods and other standard living expenses

If you are 20 and making about 45k a year congratulations - I have to believe that you are the exception rather than the rule

Doug you didn't tell me congrats on my income... :tex

Silver_2000
11-25-2007, 07:28 PM
anyways...back to watch me some football :rolleyes:

Seems its the Devin Hester show on CBS

On another subject ( not directed at SVTJose) ... Since I don't own a lightning anymore, my limited tolerance for occasional idiocy that occurs here is even further reduced. While I enjoy a spirited discussion, keep the discussion about the issues - attacking the person rather than the issue shows that you have run out of argument or intelligence.

Finally since Im human, I give the folks that I have met more slack than people I havent

SVTJoseCuervo
11-25-2007, 07:51 PM
haha come work with me on the highways... bet he will start caring after idiots like himself doing stupid crap while your working on the edge of a lane or picking up a lane closure, hanging from those large overhead signs.

im only 24, i admit i used to do stupid crap like that, im sure rocks has as wesman and everyone else on here. But its not worth the fun and games when you put others in jeporady.

But what chaps my as$ about this is your doing it in a area thats so congested with construction all over the place...

:rolleyes:
I will guess you are one of the many construction workers that were there while we were racing since you know how everything went.

03LightningRocks
11-25-2007, 09:39 PM

Back a few years ago when people were paying MSRP or nearly I did a spreadsheet to figure out how much it costs to own a lightning

That is pretty much my point. It sure seems like we have a whole lot of well to do young folks on our forum. Hell, just the insurance for a male under the age of 25 for a performance vehicle would have to be enough to cause most folks this age to have problems buying this truck. I would love to see a thread about jobs people do. I am absolutely amazed that there are a bunch of jobs out there for someone at 20 years old making 45 K a year. Unless maybe mommy or daddy got you a hook up job...:evil.

Silver_2000
11-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Doug you didn't tell me congrats on my income... :tex

If the statement applies then yes - I was congratulating ANYONE in that circumstance - If you are in your 20s and making 45k a year congratulations. And yes Im jealous.

danielvalles1
11-25-2007, 10:12 PM
My insurance is pritty high but i did 3 years at Texas culinary Academy which landed me the big bucks so i could afford my truck.:tu:

Silver_2000
11-25-2007, 10:19 PM
That is pretty much my point. It sure seems like we have a whole lot of well to do young folks on our forum. Hell, just the insurance for a male under the age of 25 for a performance vehicle would have to be enough to cause most folks this age to have problems buying this truck. I would love to see a thread about jobs people do. I am absolutely amazed that there are a bunch of jobs out there for someone at 20 years old making 45 K a year. Unless maybe mommy or daddy got you a hook up job...:evil.

Found a version

http://www.svtlightnings.com/xls/costcalc.htm

03LightningRocks
11-25-2007, 10:26 PM
Hell Doug, maybe we are old and 45K a year isn't as much as we think it is.:cool:. Most stuff costs a lot more now than it did when we where in our 20's. I guess the pay had to go up with it. I just received my SS update Friday and looked at what I made in my 20's. It ran from a low of 10K to a high of 35K at 29. Gas cost less than a buck a gallon then and Cokes where a nickel;). Not really...Cokes where around 50 cents out of a machine. A good job 20 years ago paid around 12 or 13 an hour. Now most folks make around 18 plus an hour. Maybe our perception of it is off...I dunno. I can't say that I would want to live on 45K a year...hell...I can't, my spending habits couldn't handle it.

bluesvt
11-25-2007, 10:28 PM
Full coverage, turning 22 in Jan and paying a whopping $90 a month. :tu:

Mark #2
11-25-2007, 10:30 PM
If the statement applies then yes - I was congratulating ANYONE in that circumstance - If you are in your 20s and making 45k a year congratulations. And yes Im jealous.

Just a reference point, ~$25K in 1983 would be ~$50K now.:tex

03LightningRocks
11-25-2007, 10:31 PM
Found a version

http://www.svtlightnings.com/xls/costcalc.htm

The payment part may be lower if you purchased a used Lightning and paid 15-22K instead of the 30K it costs new. The insurance would have to be higher than 700 a year. I loved the 1.35 a gallon gas. Interesting spread sheet though.

03LightningRocks
11-25-2007, 10:35 PM
Just a reference point, ~$25K in 1983 would be ~$50K now.:tex

OK...I accept it...I'm an old guy and sh!t is changing quicker than I can keep up with.

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/nickle1.jpg

danielvalles1
11-25-2007, 10:36 PM
The payment part may be lower if you purchased a used Lightning and paid 15-22K instead of the 30K it costs new. The insurance would have to be higher than 700 a month now. I loved the 1.35 a gallon gas. Interesting spread sheet though.
No depends on your driving history mine is 250.00 a month at 21 years old with my truck payment its 531.00+250.00=781.0 a month.

03LightningRocks
11-25-2007, 10:54 PM
No depends on your driving history mine is 250.00 a month at 21 years old with my truck payment its 531.00+250.00=781.0 a month.

I had typed 700 a month by accident. I meant to type 700 a year. I changed it.

danielvalles1
11-25-2007, 10:55 PM
I had typed 700 a month by accident. I meant to type 700 a year. I changed it.
It's cool i kinda figured that no foul:tu:

98Cobra
11-25-2007, 11:03 PM
I was making $42k at 20 - that was 1997. It IS possible!

Silver_2000
11-25-2007, 11:21 PM
I was making $42k at 20 - that was 1997. It IS possible!
Ok now I feel old AND underpaid :throw:

Supporting membership as of now is $30 a year ....

danielvalles1
11-25-2007, 11:26 PM
Ok now I feel old AND underpaid :throw:

30 bucks a year isn't that bad 2.50 a month.:tu:

GoldLS1
11-25-2007, 11:48 PM

Thanks Doug, but it doesn't apply to me... I was just trying to keep the thread alive. It seems to have gotten slighly off topic. Let me get it back on JOSE YOU ASSHAT :flaming: !!

Full coverage, turning 22 in Jan and paying a whopping $90 a month. :tu:

How the F... thats dirt cheap!!

How the F... thats stupid high. I pay less than that for both my vehicles full coverage!! RAPE RAPE!!

03LightningRocks
11-26-2007, 12:11 AM

Nice job Garett:hammer:..........:D.

bluesvt
11-26-2007, 12:48 AM
Never been in a wreck and tickets are all gone. :tu:

GoldLS1
11-26-2007, 01:25 AM
Never been in a wreck and tickets are all gone. :tu:

Not to start another round of pissing matches... but are you under your daddy's insurance?? I know you can play around with vehicles and drivers to make insurance cheaper. I'm not saying that you paying $90 on your own is bullshit, but bullshit :Bullshit. I know what prices run for guys under 25. With an 03 Lightning for a 21 y/o on his own policy is more than that for full coverage even with a clean record.

03LightningRocks
11-26-2007, 01:29 AM
Not to start another round of pissing matches... but are you under your daddy's insurance?? I know you can play around with vehicles and drivers to make insurance cheaper. I'm not saying that you paying $90 on your own is bullshit, but bullshit :Bullshit. I know what prices run for guys under 25. With an 03 Lightning for a 21 y/o on his own policy is more than that for full coverage even with a clean record.

:rll::rll::rll:.........I thought the same thing but didn't want to get it going all over again.

mxracerzero
11-26-2007, 01:41 AM
so I am 19 and I have a 03 lightning, and a heavily modded 95 mustang gt, I bought both on my own(loan for the L) and I have my own insurance I pay 2k a year for full coverage on both and I worked at discout tire to pay for all of this, plus rent, food, gas, etc.my parents stopped paying for my stuff when I was 9(besides living in her home) it just depends how good you are with your money and what kind of sacrafices it takes to keep our expensive passion.

Showtime
11-26-2007, 02:01 AM

mxracerzero
11-26-2007, 02:07 AM
beleive what you want you dont know me , but I agree with you all there is a time and place to drive fast and harder than normal and it is at the track

Ohmsby
11-26-2007, 07:31 AM
Hell I would love to move back in with the folks the place is much nicer since the kids are gone

They have a cement pond and all the nice things u can afford when your not paying for all the kids $hit

bluesvt
11-26-2007, 09:16 AM

Nope under my name. Went along with the truck the parental units tried to make me not want to pay for it but nothing was really that expensive. I have done defensive driving to help lower it and my grades back in school helped. Plus when I turned 21 it did lower a little maybe $5 or so.

SIL02SVT
11-26-2007, 10:39 AM
Nope under my name. Went along with the truck the parental units tried to make me not want to pay for it but nothing was really that expensive. I have done defensive driving to help lower it and my grades back in school helped. Plus when I turned 21 it did lower a little maybe $5 or so.

Mine is $115 a month and i'm 23. But I also have my wifes car and home owners insurance through the same place so I get a bit of a discount so it is possible to be young and a cheap insurance premium.

bma04ltng
11-26-2007, 11:45 AM
I dont post here much and have been wanting to come to the meetings but haven't had any time......

I wanted to give my $.02. I won't name any names but I know that some of the people here are trying to man up about being on there own, and I know that what they are saying about buying their own stuff is all:Bullshit. For instance I know that someones mommy bought his L new tires bc "the treads just don't last more that 5000 miles". This is the excuse he told her. You know who you are. Just remember there is always someone...faster, stronger, whatever.....or there to hear your BS story first hand that you try to pass off as something else later. I just hate hearing lies told by liars. If your parents helped you out be proud!!!! Your Parents gave up hard earned money for your sorry A$$!

As for the ones that drove bad....I really don't care what you did. However you negated your apology bc you don't know any better.

I was really wanting to become a member of this club with my 2 Lightnings. But the few of you that represented yourselves like A$$holes, makes me not want to.

I apologize to those that this has nothing to do with in advance. I just hate when people try to place blame elsewhere then really deserved, do to lack of respect for others.

SVTJoseCuervo
11-26-2007, 11:48 AM
Rocks this sh1t keeps getting better and better. So mx i guess you went to school naked and skinny since you were 9 when your parents stopped paying your way. i dont know of a 9 year old that can buy his/her own food and clothing unless you worked in a nike sweatshop. not to let this get off topic but jose u cant even man up and give wes an apology like a man without saying get over it or whatever other bullsh1t you type in there. look at it anyway you want but you endangered wes and his families life by driving like a fcktard.

I said Sorry Already.

Again, SORRY WESMAN!

...Stop making such a big deal. I cut him off, WOW!.

SVTJoseCuervo
11-26-2007, 11:52 AM
Unless maybe mommy or daddy got you a hook up job...:evil.

Well, Why work for someone else when you can work for the family? :icon_mrgreen:

My insurance is on my dads name...I would not be driving a Lightning if it was on my name :evil

Ohmsby
11-26-2007, 12:01 PM
Do Social Security checks pay for any of you old guy's insurance:D

I like this thread it makes me giggle

dboat
11-26-2007, 12:02 PM
Do Social Security checks pay for any of you old guy's insurance:D

I like this thread it makes me giggle

no, but wish they did:icon_mrgreen:

Ohmsby
11-26-2007, 12:05 PM
no, but wish they did:icon_mrgreen:
:rll: I was not calling you out specifically :evil

projlightning
11-26-2007, 12:13 PM
My insurance is on my dads name...

Another reason NOT to drive like a fool...

sat back and was laughing my way through the thread...didn't plan on posting but had to on this..

tiffo60
11-26-2007, 12:16 PM
im sure we have all acted a fool a time or two on the roads:cool:

SVTJoseCuervo
11-26-2007, 12:26 PM
Another reason NOT to drive like a fool...

sat back and was laughing my way through the thread...didn't plan on posting but had to on this..

I don't drive like a fool every single day....give me a f break.

I did it that night for 2-3 minutes?....and unlucky that Wesman had to deal with my stupidity...and thats why I said sorry...I cant apologize for what the Mustang did...I cut him off once from what I know.

I doubt everyone here drives like an old man all the time.

Laugh all you want...I got my own house and a lightning and I'm only 20...I thank god for blessing my family with all we have.... and my dad since he is the one with the money lol...I work for the family but in no way I give myself the credit for the stuff I have...

SVTJoseCuervo
11-26-2007, 12:27 PM
im sure we have all acted a fool a time or two on the roads:cool:

Gracias Senor

Sonicblue03
11-26-2007, 12:33 PM
This thread is ridiculous. Yes he cut him off. Yes he apologized already. Was it a good apology IMO...... no. Move on. I have cut several people off accidental/purpose. It happens.
I paid less than $90 a month for insurance before I was 25. I own three cars and a house which are all insured by the same company so maybe that's why it was cheap.
I am currently 25, self employed, and make almost double the 45,xxx a year mark for the past 2 years. It's not hard with motivation and a good family support system. My family STILL helps me out. That's what family is for, support, and not just financially.

Silver_2000
11-26-2007, 12:35 PM
I dont post here much and have been wanting to come to the meetings but haven't had any time......

I wanted to give my $.02. I won't name any names but I know that some of the people here are trying to man up about being on there own, and I know that what they are saying about buying their own stuff is all:Bullshit. For instance I know that someones mommy bought his L new tires bc "the treads just don't last more that 5000 miles". This is the excuse he told her. You know who you are. Just remember there is always someone...faster, stronger, whatever.....or there to hear your BS story first hand that you try to pass off as something else later. I just hate hearing lies told by liars. If your parents helped you out be proud!!!! Your Parents gave up hard earned money for your sorry A$$!

As for the ones that drove bad....I really don't care what you did. However you negated your apology bc you don't know any better.

I was really wanting to become a member of this club with my 2 Lightnings. But the few of you that represented yourselves like A$$holes, makes me not want to.

I apologize to those that this has nothing to do with in advance. I just hate when people try to place blame elsewhere then really deserved, do to lack of respect for others.

Nice reply.

Its the internet - that means there are all kinds of people with all kinds of opinions

Dont let one or 2 spoil your impression of the whole bunch ..

I have been told in the past the Talon tends to weed out the weak and the BS artists. Thats not a bad thing in my opinion

dboat
11-26-2007, 12:35 PM

Oh, I know,, it was just a general smack down on a bunch of us.. :flaming:

just wait, your turn will come too... if you are lucky.. :tongue:

Dana

wesman
11-26-2007, 03:15 PM
I said Sorry Already.

Again, SORRY WESMAN!

...Stop making such a big deal. I cut him off, WOW!.

No worries, no one was hurt, all is well.

BTW- This thread is hilarious :rll::rll:

tiffo60
11-26-2007, 03:18 PM
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/d/d0/I_like_where_this_thread_is_going.jpg

99WhiteBeast
11-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Hell I would love to move back in with the folks the place is much nicer since the kids are gone

They have a cement pond and all the nice things u can afford when your not paying for all the kids $hit

Amen brother-kids will kick your ass.
To all the young guys paying their way- congrats:bows. Heck I would be lying if I wasn't a little envious-owning a badass ride like a L at 19/21 would have been a pipe dream. It took me many hard years of working before I could afford one but then again I had a kid at 24.

Word to the wise- keep it covered up and enjoy your toys!

03LightningRocks
11-26-2007, 05:59 PM

Just because I am old doesn't mean my social security checks are paying my insurance. I pay for my own insurance:flaming:.

03LightningRocks
11-26-2007, 06:05 PM
All I can say is that I am sorry I went to the office today. Look at all the good sh!t I missed:mad:.

03LightningRocks
11-26-2007, 06:06 PM
By the way. ****stick is my new favorite word.

yadisisp2
11-26-2007, 08:06 PM
Give him a break. You can't tell me you've NEVER cut someone off in your lifetime. He knows he messed up, maybe he'll drive a little safer. No need to blow it up IMO.

danielvalles1
11-26-2007, 09:40 PM
Thanks Doug, but it doesn't apply to me... I was just trying to keep the thread alive. It seems to have gotten slighly off topic. Let me get it back on JOSE YOU ASSHAT :flaming: !!

How the F... thats dirt cheap!!

How the F... thats stupid high. I pay less than that for both my vehicles full coverage!! RAPE RAPE!!
Yes sir i know its stupid high i had some 4 speeding tickets a year ago not to bad going 75 on a 60 but yes very expensive when i first got it my insurance was 150 a month its been getting lower every year now haven't had a ticket in the past 11 months.:tu:

GoldLS1
11-26-2007, 11:05 PM
You know what.... I want to thank Jose for being a ****stick. This is the best thread on TALON in quite sometime!! THANKS AGAIN JOSE!! ****STICK!!

danielvalles1
11-26-2007, 11:07 PM
You know what.... I want to thank Jose for being a ****stick. This is the best thread on TALON in quite sometime!! THANKS AGAIN JOSE!! ****STICK!!
Yeah same here brought out a lot from everybody:rll:

mikelemoine
11-26-2007, 11:16 PM
Insurance is for p*ssies:popcorn

j/k I do have insurance. Friggin went up to $1800/yr when my stepdaughter turned 16, even though she has her own car and insurance. We have to keep her on it in case she ever needs to drive one of our cars. Otherwise we'd have to exclude her and there would be no coverage at all if something happens.:flaming:

Anyway guys this was interesting but lets not pick on the youngsters. My parents wouldn't insure me or co-sign me but they let me live rent free and fed me so I could blow my $$ on hotrods. hmmmm, now that I think about it, my mod addiction is my parents' fault yeah thats it....

GoldLS1
11-26-2007, 11:24 PM
I think the real question at hand is who will be the next person to get cutoff from TALON?? AND will they yell ****STICK without even thinking??

gagspa
11-27-2007, 08:32 AM
I tried to post this yesterday, but for some reason the Talon server was not responding when I tried to submit it. (Always happens when you have spent a lot of time typing a post. Luckily I copied it before posting)....

Cheap insurance is available if you have a clean record. There are also several other things to factor in. If you have a higher deductible, your rate will be lower. If you have towing and rental it will also affect the cost. I'm not under 25, but when I was I still had cheap insurance. The wife and I pay $140/month for the Bullitt and the Lightning. We have a $500 deductible and no rental or towing. It is the same price it was when we bought the L. At that time I was 28 and the wife was 24. The insurance on my 2004 L was only $10/month more than I was paying for our 98 Expedition. It was a major decided factor in purchasing it.

My truck payment is $518/month ($6216/year) and insurance is about $70/month ($840/year). Add $150/month for gas ($1800/year), $60 for registration plus $40 for vanity plates, and $40 for inspection. My tires last me about 2 years and cost about $550 a pair so we'll say $550 every year for them. and we are up to a total $9546. Of course many of those same costs would be there for any newer model car. 15 more months and it will be paid off and I will save the $6K/year.

It all boils down to priorities. The wife and I have two nice vehicles, but nothing extreme. We travel all the time, but live in a $97K house. My bro-in-law makes the same amount of money as we do (about $90K) but just bought a $276K house and has 3 kids. How? They share one beat up car, never go out to eat, and have not left Austin in years. Priorities.

STooPiD
11-27-2007, 09:55 AM
It all boils down to priorities. The wife and I have two nice vehicles, but nothing extreme. We travel all the time, but live in a $97K house. My bro-in-law makes the same amount of money as we do (about $90K) but just bought a $276K house and has 3 kids. How? They share one beat up car, never go out to eat, and have not left Austin in years. Priorities.

Yeah I regret not buying a cheaper home. I spent $237K on my house and $32K on my car. shoulda gone about $100K cheaper on the house. would be able to go out way more often. I've always done my best to live outside my means.

edit...
btw... in the garage of my $237K house I have a sh!t ton of stuff to sell (Boyds, bed cover, stereo parts, etc.).

03LightningRocks
11-27-2007, 11:48 AM
I am a bit curious now. Since we have so many rich sum bitches in this club, why is coming up with money for special events or money to pay Terry properly for his work on all these vehicles such a problem? There are a few of us in the club that just tell Terry to do the work and pay him, but whats with the guys that buy parts from other places so you can screw a hard working man out of a 20 or 30 dollar profit on a part? Don't try to claim you are frugal. You drive a 12 MPG useless as hell pickup truck. Go ahead ....splain this one to me:evil.

SVTJoseCuervo
11-27-2007, 11:56 AM

:cool:

danielvalles1
11-27-2007, 12:04 PM
I am a bit curious now. Since we have so many rich sum bitches in this club, why is coming up with money for special events or money to pay Terry properly for his work on all these vehicles such a problem? There are a few of us in the club that just tell Terry to do the work and pay him, but whats with the guys that buy parts from other places so you can screw a hard working man out of a 20 or 30 dollar profit on a part? Don't try to claim you are frugal. You drive a 12 MPG useless as hell pickup truck. Go ahead ....splain this one to me:evil.
Well I'm not rich but i make good money i don't have a problem handing over money i just want the work done right about two weeks ago i had my brakes changed by my uncle he was going to charge me nothing i gave him 200 buck he is a single dad with kids i ask Terry at the NOV. meeting about changing my brakes but he was busy but i ask him because i know he does excellent work so my next mechanic was my uncle.:tu:

03LightningRocks
11-27-2007, 12:13 PM
Well I'm not rich but i make good money i don't have a problem handing over money i just want the work done right about two weeks ago i had my brakes changed by my uncle he was going to charge me nothing i gave him 200 buck he is a single dad with kids i ask Terry at the NOV. meeting about changing my brakes but he was busy but i ask him because i know he does excellent work so my next mechanic was my uncle.:tu:

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/pulver_punctuation.JPG

danielvalles1
11-27-2007, 12:16 PM

:D.......:rll:

Crawford
11-27-2007, 04:24 PM
Now this is an interesting thread. :evil

Ohmsby
11-27-2007, 04:54 PM

Personally I hate to buy parts and then try to get Terry to install. However if I can screw him out of a buck or two doing it then I go the extra distance to do so. :D

And the useless truck comment is incorrect...You can use them to cut off BMW's in traffic see post # 1 this thread

tiffo60
11-27-2007, 04:57 PM
Personally I hate to buy parts and then try to get Terry to install. However if I can screw him out of a buck or two doing it then I go the extra distance to do so. :D

And the useless truck comment is incorrect...You can use them to cut off BMW's in traffic see post # 1 this thread

and they can be used to stop the forward motion of anyone trying to run thru an intersection:throw:

STooPiD
11-27-2007, 04:58 PM
Now this is an interesting thread. :evil

Almost as interesting as this itch i can't get rid of. :confused:

bobbywade69
11-27-2007, 05:00 PM
Did I miss something here? :icon_mrgreen: Keep the crazy driving confined to the WH parking lot!! I never drive crazy in my life. :D And oh yea when I was 20 I made over 45K year!!

Ohmsby
11-27-2007, 05:03 PM
and they can be used to stop the forward motion of anyone trying to run thru an intersection:throw:

see the uses are endless like a foreman grill.... You can also use them as currency to trade in for a Camaro... If YOU ARE GAY:gatling:

tiffo60
11-27-2007, 05:11 PM
see the uses are endless like a foreman grill.... You can also use them as currency to trade in for a Camaro... If YOU ARE GAY:gatling:

Touché :rll::rll:

Ohmsby
11-27-2007, 05:14 PM
If that is the correct spelling of touche please see post #106 the rumors are true

:threadhijack have you fished lately?????

tiffo60
11-27-2007, 05:16 PM
If that is the correct spelling of touche please see post #106 the rumors are true

:threadhijack have you fished lately?????

there hitting around the points at ray roberts right now, in about 4-6ft of water:icon_mrgreen:

03LightningRocks
11-27-2007, 07:52 PM

I stand corrected...:cool:.

03LightningRocks
11-27-2007, 07:59 PM
What the hell where we talking about again?????????

BC Lightning
11-27-2007, 09:25 PM

What the hell where we talking about again?????????

already getting alzheimers and not 50 yet???

FRDRCING
I can't help but sit here and laugh as I read the replies. By far the best thread in a long time.

FRDRCING
already getting alzheimers and not 50 yet???

:rll:

GoldLS1
11-27-2007, 09:30 PM
I'm dunk and confushed as ****.

03LightningRocks
11-27-2007, 09:58 PM
I remember now......we where discussing the way Jose drives. This is a still shot from a surveillance cam in the construction zone. They snapped it just before he tried to run Wes off the road.

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/zzroadrage.jpg

Ohmsby
11-27-2007, 10:18 PM
:rll:

SVTJoseCuervo
11-27-2007, 10:30 PM
:gatling::rll::rll:

Cartel
11-27-2007, 10:59 PM
Wait so he did what? For how many cookies?

Silver_2000
11-27-2007, 11:13 PM
I remember now......we where discussing the way Jose drives. This is a still shot from a surveillance cam in the construction zone. They snapped it just before he tried to run Wes off the road.

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/zzroadrage.jpg

:rll::rll::bows:bows

Thats FUNNY

TP Derrick D
11-27-2007, 11:53 PM
hate to throw a monkey wrench in all the fun, but as PoorSVTman pointed out the dangers of construction zone speeding...on Ch8 they just talked about a construction zone highway worker dying due to being hit by a speeding vehicle at Loop 12 & 175....

L8 APEX
11-28-2007, 12:04 AM
Yeah some POS 30yr old punk fled the scene and lied to cops about it when they caught him a few miles away. Then he admitted to hitting a construction barrel not any person. We really need a hands-free cell phone law. Every time I have to dodge or honk at someone they are on their PHONE!
I almost flattened some asspole in at the toll plaza last night. He was walking behind the toll booths from lane to lane without looking. I laid on my horn and lights as I passed through my lane. He was stepping into my lane as I came through. He about shat himself and waited a while before he continued across.

03LightningRocks
11-28-2007, 12:19 AM
Yeah some POS 30yr old punk fled the scene and lied to cops about it when they caught him a few miles away. Then he admitted to hitting a construction barrel not any person. We really need a hands-free cell phone law. Every time I have to dodge or honk at someone they are on their PHONE!
I almost flattened some asspole in at the toll plaza last night. He was walking behind the toll booths from lane to lane without looking. I laid on my horn and lights as I passed through my lane. He was stepping into my lane as I came through. He about shat himself and waited a while before he continued across.

I have had the same experience with ass hats talking on their phones. The new cool thing to do is text messaging. Ignorant fockers drive around text messaging. Cowardly ass politicians are too busy sucking cock to make laws of any significance.

danielvalles1
11-28-2007, 12:31 AM
Did i miss something I'm trying to keep up know but this is way to fast.:icon_biggrin:

danielvalles1
11-28-2007, 01:45 AM
Yeah i don't even answer my phone when I'm in the truck. On I 30 last week in Dallas i was next to this guy and he was reading a book i was like what the fux up with that, is keeping his eyes on the road not his main priority talk about some wild ass people driving now that's dangerous.:eek:

danielvalles1
11-28-2007, 02:52 AM
Well i kinda went back to some of the threads and i saw some disrespecting going on between the younger guys and the older guys no offence to anybody, but it was probably not intended just what they felt at the time. Like Mr. Ron said you guys have been in our shoes before and know how it feels to be 19,20,21 just youngsters including my self at 21. Some of us live on our own and make 40k a year or a little more just depends how you were raised.I was raised by my mom, dad was never around not once so I'm not used to depending on no one else to help me out. Jose said he was sorry so that's done maybe after some of threads some of the other guys posted like the people working on the highways maybe we young guys will think twice before acting like ass hats. Yes sometimes we act like we know it all but we don't. Before acting like idiots on the road we should think about other people getting hurt. so lets obey the law on the road and not :Bullshit on the street people can get seriously hurt or die .On behalf of the young guys i would like to apologize. If at times were idiots that's including me i have done some crazy stuff on the road but that stops for me and that goes to all of us young guys. We should all stop jerking around on the road, yeah its tempting but think of the consequences first. Lets act like mature adults. And no im not Drunk:D:tu:

Moonshine
11-28-2007, 05:01 AM

+1

Silver_2000
11-28-2007, 09:24 AM
Well - Ive been moderating and or running Auto forums for 8 years or so.

About 7 years ago I came to the conclusion that nearly every faceless Internet punk that stirs up shit is a 12 year old that has never driven anything let alone a Lightning. I picture them as 12 years old, sitting in front of their mommy's computer in their double wide, wearing Spiderman underoos ...

Its that revelation that has kept me from killing folks for their stupidity over the years

In the past few years its become clear to me that we are seeing the results of the Hooked on Phonics educated generation. Punctuation, spelling and common courtesy are the exception rather than the rule.

GoldLS1
11-28-2007, 10:03 AM
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/kids.jpg