PDA

View Full Version : Enemy UAV spotted...

98Cobra
11-25-2007, 09:58 PM
Lieing bastages got caught...

http://www.click2houston.com/news/14659066/detail.html

L8 APEX
11-25-2007, 10:28 PM
They have a little Gestappo down there:tex

danielvalles1
11-25-2007, 10:37 PM
That's cool maybe less crime if people see that thing flying around.

dboat
11-25-2007, 10:43 PM
Ahhh, yes... Channel 2 News... I have old favorable memories of Dominique Sachse...

03LightningRocks
11-25-2007, 10:48 PM
That's cool maybe less crime if people see that thing flying around.

It could work that way, but most likely the city is only doing it to increase revenue from speeding tickets. Which is Bullsh!t in my humble opinion. I never have a problem when programs to reduce crime are implemented. But I have a huge problem with the trend lately to profiteer off of traffic citations.

danielvalles1
11-25-2007, 10:52 PM
It could work that way, but most likely the city is only doing it to increase revenue from speeding tickets. Which is Bullsh!t in my humble opinion. I never have a problem when programs to reduce crime are implemented. But I have a huge problem with the trend lately to profiteer off of traffic citations.
Traffic citations wait a minute isn't that considered a speed trap can they even do that.

03LightningRocks
11-25-2007, 10:58 PM
Traffic citations wait a minute isn't that considered a speed trap can they even do that.

Several states do traffic citations by air. The one I remember most is Virginia. They have signs all up and down the highways warning of it.

danielvalles1
11-25-2007, 11:03 PM
Several states do traffic citations by air. The one I remember most is Virginia. They have signs all up and down the highways warning of it.
I don't speed much but that's got to be scary for the speeders. I remember people were calling 106.1 kiss Fm this summer reporting speed traps on the high way and the cop happened to be listening and called the station talking about he was going to arrest billy the kid for warning people.

L8 APEX
11-25-2007, 11:07 PM
They are not fixing crime with these toys. They won't fix crime until the courts and citizens do their jobs. Even when cops catch these folks they get turned loose again and again. It is sadly comical when you watch the news and the guy that just killed or raped has a wrap sheet a mile long, in and out of prison a dozen times etc.. Put your foot down and kill or castrate these people. No more club Fed and easy prison living. Put them to work cleaning and rebuild our cities and counties so we get something back. A little hard work just might build a little character among these shits. I want to see the chain gang on the side of the highway! Make Texas beautiful with some free prison labor.

danielvalles1
11-25-2007, 11:11 PM
Yeah that would be something cool.

liteitup
11-25-2007, 11:13 PM
HPD leaders said they would address privacy and unlawful search questions later.

wow....just wow.
1984 anyone?

danielvalles1
11-25-2007, 11:15 PM
HPD leaders said they would address privacy and unlawful search questions later.

wow....just wow.
1984 anyone?
1984 what happen.:icon_question:

03LightningRocks
11-26-2007, 12:06 AM
1984 what happen.:icon_question:

Orwell.......... http://www.gerenser.com/1984/

:D

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/google.jpg

:beer:

98Cobra
11-26-2007, 12:33 AM
I enjoyed the part where they lied to the media to try to get their new copter to leave. LOL

Wht95Lightning
11-26-2007, 08:00 AM
The price tag for an unmanned aircraft ranges from $30,000 to $1 million each and HPD is hoping to begin law enforcement from the air by June of 2008 with these new aircraft.

HPD can't even drive cars without running into stuff. The first time one of these drones smacks into a private aircraft and kills someone or kills someone on the ground, it's gonna cost a whole lot more than 1M per. :flaming:

Silver_2000
11-26-2007, 08:27 AM
Ahhh, yes... Channel 2 News... I have old favorable memories of Dominique Sachse...
http://www.dominiquesachse.tv/home.htm

Nice that she has her own site ...

http://www.dominiquesachse.tv/images/gallery/00000016.JPG

wesman
11-26-2007, 12:00 PM

florida has it in some spots on I-10, also marked by signs.

Virginia seems to have it all throughout the state. When I picked up the new truck and drove it back from NJ we came back through Virginia and there was a sign every couple of miles or so.

--wes

tiffo60
11-26-2007, 12:01 PM
florida has it in some spots on I-10, also marked by signs.

Virginia seems to have it all throughout the state. When I picked up the new truck and drove it back from NJ we came back through Virginia and there was a sign every couple of miles or so.

--wes

seems like i always see signs through out Oklahoma too

Ohmsby
11-26-2007, 12:05 PM
someone bought all of the tinfoil from the Kroger in Denton :tex

This is crazy :hammer:

L8 APEX
11-26-2007, 12:31 PM
seems like i always see signs through out Oklahoma too
that's funny, nobody in Oklahoma can fly a plane:rll:.

Sonicblue03
11-26-2007, 12:39 PM
that's funny, nobody in Oklahoma can fly a plane:rll:.

Ok Terry....... Stop ragging Oklahoma, we all know it sucks.... lol But, next time you fly remember you pilot probably was trained in Oklahoma. We have one of the few colleges in the nation that has a flight school..... SOSU in Durant.

danielvalles1
11-26-2007, 10:16 PM
Ok Terry....... Stop ragging Oklahoma, we all know it sucks.... lol But, next time you fly remember you pilot probably was trained in Oklahoma. We have one of the few colleges in the nation that has a flight school..... SOSU in Durant.
That's why they ask were did you go to school, What, Oklahoma get out of here man.knana

Sonicblue03
11-27-2007, 09:39 AM
That's why they ask were did you go to school, What, Oklahoma get out of here man.knana

:confused:

danielvalles1
11-27-2007, 12:19 PM
:confused:
Just a joke man Oklahoma is not that bad:D

Sonicblue03
11-27-2007, 12:23 PM
Just a joke man Oklahoma is not that bad

UH.... Have you ever lived here??? lol Other than no vehicle inspections, being Indian (everything cheap or free form taxes to medical), and cheap housing this place sucks. Much rather move back to Missouri or Texas.

Oh.... forgot to add OU FOOTBALL.....:D

danielvalles1
11-27-2007, 12:31 PM
UH.... Have you ever lived here??? lol Other than no vehicle inspections, being Indian (everything cheap or free form taxes to medical), and cheap housing this place sucks. Much rather move back to Missouri or Texas.
No but i have been there my brother was stationed over there Fort Sill i believe seems nice to me did a lot of visiting.:tu: