PDA

View Full Version : It's Over for the Hogan family

danielvalles1
11-27-2007, 02:44 PM
CLEARWATER, Florida (AP) -- Hulk Hogan's wife said in a divorce petition that she wants a share of the family's two multimillion-dollar Florida properties plus alimony and child support for their 17-year-old son.
http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/27/people.hulkhogan.ap/art.hogans.gi.jpg Linda and Hulk Hogan star in the reality TV series "Hogan Knows Best" with their two children.

http://www.cnn.com/.element/img/2.0/mosaic/base_skins/baseplate/corner_wire_BL.gif

Linda Bollea filed for divorce from Hogan -- whose real name is Terry Bollea -- last week after 24 years of marriage. The petition says the marriage is "irretrievably broken."
The marital assets that need to be equitably divided include the nearly 17,000-square-foot mansion in Belleair where the family lives and a 3,474-square-foot home on Clearwater Beach.
Pinellas County records place the market value of the Belleair mansion at more than $7.2 million and the Clearwater house at more than $2.2 million. The Bolleas also have a condominium under construction in Las Vegas. http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/.element/img/2.0/mosaic/tabs/video.gifWatch what's going on with the Hogan family » (http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/27/people.hulkhogan.ap/index.html?section=cnn_latest#cnnSTCVideo)
Linda Bollea also seeks an unspecified amount for alimony and child support for their 17-year-old son, Nick, who was arrested this month in connection with a traffic crash that left a passenger with severe brain injuries.

wesman
11-27-2007, 02:50 PM
She's trippin.....she wants half, she wants alimony and she wants child support for Nick:bs:bs.....like he wants to live with her...lol

Hulk should just get it over with, divy it all up cause when the lawsuits with the kid Nick hurt in the accident comes along she'll at least be liable for half.

--wes

tiffo60
11-27-2007, 03:05 PM
She's trippin.....she wants half, she wants alimony and she wants child support for Nick:bs:bs.....like he wants to live with her...lol

Hulk should just get it over with, divy it all up cause when the lawsuits with the kid Nick hurt in the accident comes along she'll at least be liable for half.

--wes

and thats coming up quick, when it rains it pours

Wht95Lightning
11-27-2007, 03:07 PM
After she burns up all of Hulks money, I'm sure Airforce Amy can put in a good word for her at The Ranch.

BC Lightning
11-27-2007, 03:27 PM
my vote is the same as all of the legal analysistsare saying, the kid that nick hurt are going to go after hulks money since the car was in hulls name

same reason my dad put everything in my name when I turned 16, my dad planned that if I got into a wreck and the vehicle, boat etc was in his name they would go after him since he makes 7 figures, and not the kid who is dependent on him

So they are probably going to have a quick divorce and get most of the money in accounts the lawyers can't touch

danielvalles1
11-27-2007, 03:38 PM
After 24 years all she looks at is $$$$$$$ and Hulk gets screwed just nature for a man to get screwed by the female mind. This is what the Hulk is thinking right about now :hammer:

gbgary
11-27-2007, 03:45 PM
http://images.corvetteforum.com/images/smilies/Yawn.gif

Silver_2000
11-27-2007, 03:58 PM
my vote is the same as all of the legal analysistsare saying, the kid that nick hurt are going to go after hulks money since the car was in hulls name

same reason my dad put everything in my name when I turned 16, my dad planned that if I got into a wreck and the vehicle, boat etc was in his name they would go after him since he makes 7 figures, and not the kid who is dependent on him

So they are probably going to have a quick divorce and get most of the money in accounts the lawyers can't touch

Im pretty sure that they can go after what he had at the time

True Blue Aggie
11-27-2007, 06:35 PM

my dad makes 8 figures! top that little man...:popcorn

Silver_2000
11-27-2007, 06:39 PM
my dad makes 8 figures! top that little man...:popcorn
Do I hear nine ?

Its Liars Poker on the internet ...

Mark #2
11-27-2007, 07:09 PM
I called my dad, he said he makes 9 :tu:
but that included the dollar sign and the decimal point. $xxxxx.xx:D

tiffo60
11-27-2007, 07:22 PM
is this going to turn into who's dads bigger thread :-)

03LightningRocks
11-27-2007, 08:08 PM
LOL...yep...BCL doesn't pass up many chances to remind us all he's loaded with daddies money...LMAO.

By the way...what the hell kind of animals does he work on? Didn't you say he was a Vet? Vets make a million dollars a year??? Sh!t, maybe some of those young bucks from the other thread do make 45K a year.

BC Lightning
11-27-2007, 09:14 PM
HMM, with all the other threads I figured why not, I'm proud that I'm a lucky sum of a b!tch and had dads money to play with, just stating my experience with how my dad handled things when I was a minor, it was all because of what his financial planner and lawyer told him to do.

hell I'm making great money working full time and I'm still shacked up at my parents house, I'll be here until they change the locks on me, there is no way I would be able to do what I am doing job wise without him calling in a favor

He specializes in surgery on dogs and cats, and only around 1% of Vets do surgery now across the country and I think there are a handful in the metroplex, he mentioned that nowadays 75% of vets are females, and they only practice for 3-5 years, so the ones who do surgery are in more of a demand now than ever, have hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt from undergrad and vet school, just to be a stay at home mom??? once 183 expands and he has to relocate he is thinking about doing rotating surgery, go into different vet clinics and just do surgery

He has seen and worked on large animals, exotics, birds, etc Ringling Bros brought a elephant on a flatbed back in the mid 80's to his clinic. He has a pic of me when I was 3 maybe with it, they now have traveling vets for all the animals

03LightningRocks
11-27-2007, 09:44 PM
Yep...I am in the wrong business.:hammer:

L8 APEX
11-27-2007, 10:52 PM
If I ever need surgery I will have Bic's dad do it. I trust him more than any Doctor at Baylor or Presby. I know he won't install any of those gov't chips in me like HMO doctors do:tex.

As for Hogan, you whipper snappers learn from his costly mistake... She doesn't look like a 5-10 million dollar piece of tail to me:nono:.

03LightningRocks
11-27-2007, 11:26 PM
As for Hogan, you whipper snappers learn from his costly mistake... She doesn't look like a 5-10 million dollar piece of tail to me:nono:.

And I bet she is going to run off with the titties he paid for too:eek:.

TP Derrick D
11-27-2007, 11:41 PM
I called my dad, he said he makes 9 :tu:
but that included the dollar sign and the decimal point. $xxxxx.xx:D

Hey Mark, I didn't read all that crap about Hulk because if he wasn't in the fake wrestling ring I didn't pay any attention, but I did read your post and got to say" the dollar sign & decimal point" was the best part of this whole thread.:tu:

danielvalles1
11-28-2007, 12:56 AM
That's cool what Michel's dad does,yeah they make tons of money my next door neighbor she took her dog to get surgery she said she was going to pay what ever it took to get the dog fixed.