PDA

View Full Version : Look what I got from Indy

dboat
12-04-2007, 05:31 PM
I bet this could be fun.. except that its an 8 hour drive away from me..and you have to buy some race tickets too.. if you were going to do that anyway, then not a bad deal, well, as long as you live close enough to make it worth your while.. but wouldnt it be cool to scream along the back straightaway at over 120 mph?

Dana

Take your own Victory Lap around
The Greatest Race Course in the World®!

AS A SPECIAL OFFER to Indianapolis Motor Speedway customers, you have the opportunity to take a Victory Lap on the famed IMS oval with the purchase of two tickets to either the Indianapolis 500, Allstate 400 at the Brickyard or the Red Bull Indianapolis GP. Purchase your Victory Lap by phone, by Friday, Dec. 21 and receive:

· A two-lap thrill ride around the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in a Chevrolet passenger vehicle. (Driver provided by IMS)
· Your picture taken on the world-famous "Yard of Bricks."
· FREE Admission to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum.
· FREE behind-the-scenes tour of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

ALL FOR ONLY $40 with the purchase of two Race Day tickets to any of the three events!

Call (800) 822-INDY or (317) 492-6700 to
purchase your holiday Victory Lap.

Victory Laps are transferable and will take place April 5-6 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

©Â Copyright 2007 IMS LLC - 4790 West 16th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46222

Silver_2000
12-04-2007, 06:41 PM
"Passenger vehicle" is likley a 15 passenger van doing 60 mph ...

BlackLight
12-04-2007, 10:32 PM
not to hijack, but as a side note, if any of you guys are ever in indy for whatever reason, the brickyard, etc, let me know, I'm always happy to hang out with some talon ppl, and I now live only about 25 mins away from Indy airport

danielvalles1
12-04-2007, 10:59 PM
That sounds like fun even if its on a van. Just being there would be fun for me. If i lived over there i would try and get some tickets.

dboat
12-05-2007, 06:20 AM
not to hijack, but as a side note, if any of you guys are ever in indy for whatever reason, the brickyard, etc, let me know, I'm always happy to hang out with some talon ppl, and I now live only about 25 mins away from Indy airport

Evan, how long have you lived there? We went to the last few F1 races at the track and are really disappointed that the USGP is gone. I dont see how they expect to make that up with the newly added motorcycle race.. but it is what it is.. We would have met you for dinner or such had we known.

Dana