PDA

View Full Version : If this is going on in Duncanville

dboat
12-07-2007, 09:42 PM
Then why did Terry move? :confused:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=2007-12-07_D8TCVBS00&show_article=1&cat=breaking

Dana

mikelemoine
12-07-2007, 10:31 PM
He was so upset they didn't invite him:santa

StormShadow
12-08-2007, 11:30 AM
Because it's not all male? :evil

danielvalles1
12-08-2007, 09:24 PM
:rll:

L8 APEX
12-08-2007, 10:46 PM
Cheaper easier to use digital cameras made my traditional 35mm film developing services obsolete and no longer needed:icon_cry:. That and they didn't care for my snickering and commentary while taking pictures:D

Mark #2
12-08-2007, 11:06 PM
they didn't care for my snickering and commentary while taking pictures:D

They probably couldn't hear you.

"Attorneys for Trulock, 59, say the Cherry Pit is"....

Gross. :vomit:

L8 APEX
12-08-2007, 11:24 PM
A lot like a nude beach or nudist colony. Free or public nude is usually a bad thing. :vomit:

Moonshine
12-09-2007, 12:50 PM
'Tis true, and I'll limit my comment on the Pit to saying that Terry hasn't missed anything.

03LightningRocks
12-09-2007, 12:59 PM
I didn't know a place like that even existed. Much less existed in Duncanville:tex. I'm not one for our government legislating morality. But I wouldn't want that joint next door to me:cool:.

PUMP
12-09-2007, 01:00 PM
An article od the subject in todays DMN claims that the "pit" is about to file a lawsuit on the city, claiming that the city's law is unconstitutional.

L8 APEX
12-09-2007, 01:13 PM
I didn't know a place like that even existed. Much less existed in Duncanville:tex. I'm not one for our government legislating morality. But I wouldn't want that joint next door to me:cool:.
MOST of these are in North Dallas, Plano, Allen, McKinney. Duncanville is the furthest south in the metroplex. I am sure you live closer than you think.

03LightningRocks
12-09-2007, 02:01 PM
MOST of these are in North Dallas, Plano, Allen, McKinney. Duncanville is the furthest south in the metroplex. I am sure you live closer than you think.

One thing I can be sure of. There isn't one next door to me;). Or on my street either. Not unless they are all parking somewhere else and walking here.

mikelemoine
12-10-2007, 12:25 AM

Yep, there are probably drug dealers and a whore house or two within a few miles of all of us! Check out www.crimeweb.net (http://www.crimeweb.net) and your local police will email you updates when stuff happens. I get a couple new sexual predator alerts a month just here in Mesquite. Seems like bank robberies are increasing too, and they aren't catching them.

These swingers are probably just fat middle aged hippies who aren't likely to bother anyone. I'd probably rather have them around than a crack dealer who may decide to get into a shootout one day...Actually, I'd rather have a big enough piece of land (5-10 acres) so I won't have any neighbors....:tu: .

03LightningRocks
12-10-2007, 12:43 AM
Yep, there are probably drug dealers and a whore house or two within a few miles of all of us! Check out www.crimeweb.net (http://www.crimeweb.net) and your local police will email you updates when stuff happens. I get a couple new sexual predator alerts a month just here in Mesquite. Seems like bank robberies are increasing too, and they aren't catching them.

These swingers are probably just fat middle aged hippies who aren't likely to bother anyone. I'd probably rather have them around than a crack dealer who may decide to get into a shootout one day...Actually, I'd rather have a big enough piece of land (5-10 acres) so I won't have any neighbors....:tu: .

There are three section 8 apartment complexes within a mile and a half of me. There is all kinds of crap going on in those places all the time. A month or so ago a guy was gunned down by two guys who where after his wallet. I don't know if he tried to fight them off or what, but they shot him dead over it. There are regular visits by cops with lights flashing in those places every night. Like someone said in a post here a few months back, these people move out here trying to get away from the crime and violence. The problem is that their kids bring the crime and violence with them.

danielvalles1
12-10-2007, 01:22 PM

I just registered its nice to know were some of the bad guys are located.

Ohmsby
12-10-2007, 03:30 PM
10 more post to 1000:postwhore