PDA

View Full Version : Freeze Warning

L8 APEX
12-14-2007, 06:17 PM
It is going to get pretty cold tonight and tomorrow. Make sure you have anti freeze in your radiators and more importantly INTER COOLER systems. I know a lot of racing folks run straight water or water wetter products only. If you park in a garage you will be okay. Cover your faucets and pets:D

TXLIGHTNING
12-14-2007, 06:37 PM
It is going to get pretty cold tonight and tomorrow. Make sure you have anti freeze in your radiators and more importantly INTER COOLER systems. I know a lot of racing folks run straight water or water wetter products only. If you park in a garage you will be okay. Cover your faucets and pets:D :tu:

Cartel
12-15-2007, 06:03 PM
Haha iv already had 7 degree nights here! Talk about cold when the coldest iv ever felt in my life had been 28 degrees. So yes 7 is a huuuge change and im told to expect even worse. Bad part is my poor L has to sit outside through this crap since well im in school = no garage! :nono: And well i had to drive it home from school the first day it snowed and quickly found out Lightnings + snow = HELL NO!

Im going home for xmas though so i cant wait to "warm" up a little.

dboat
12-15-2007, 07:29 PM
Haha iv already had 7 degree nights here! Talk about cold when the coldest iv ever felt in my life had been 28 degrees. So yes 7 is a huuuge change and im told to expect even worse. Bad part is my poor L has to sit outside through this crap since well im in school = no garage! :nono: And well i had to drive it home from school the first day it snowed and quickly found out Lightnings + snow = HELL NO!

Im going home for xmas though so i cant wait to "warm" up a little.

Low in Erie tonite,,, 26 degrees, a smattering of snow.. tomorrow high of 35.. so not too bad.. but the L is slumbering in a heated garage.. she came indoors on Dec 1..

Dana