PDA

View Full Version : OU getting schooled by WVU

L8 APEX
01-02-2008, 10:58 PM
What the heck. OU tries a conversion and an onside kick off in the middle of the third quarter. They lost of both accounts of course...

FRDRCING
01-02-2008, 11:10 PM
What the heck. OU tries a conversion and an onside kick off in the middle of the third quarter. They lost of both accounts of course...

Yeah not sure what OU was doing there. Then they just score again. Don't think OU can come out of this game the way they have played tonight.

L8 APEX
01-03-2008, 12:21 AM
OU got touched in a very naughty place tonight. Make that fisted:icon_eek:

ZeusSVT
01-03-2008, 12:41 AM
OU got touched in a very naughty place tonight. Make that fisted:icon_eek:

:rll:

Sure did, West Virginia definitely came in there with a game plan tonight.

Sonicblue03
01-03-2008, 09:29 AM
OU looked like sh*t. Might have been a better game if they weren't missing 5 of there starters. I have never heard of a team losing 5 of there starters for a bowl game. They had a whole month to get there a** together. 4 bowl losses in a row.....Bye Stoops.

Sonicblue03
01-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Do you know why Bob Stoops has to eat his cheerios on a plate?

Because he loses them in a bowl.:D

dboat
01-03-2008, 05:42 PM
He does have a national championship to his credit.. the real question here is how does an interim head coach pull his staff and team together to do such an butt kickin' on what had seemed to be a very strong OU team?

Dana

Sonicblue03
01-03-2008, 07:04 PM
Well WV still had their offense/defense play callers. Their players had the game of their life. Don't know how much of a difference it would have made but I know three touchdowns that were made specifically on the backup to Lendy Holmes. I'm sure the 5 missing OU players (WR/RB/CB/S/DT) were starters for a reason, but again, don't know if they could have pulled it off anyways. WV was playing for the national championship until the game vs. Pitt when their QB got hurt. We have seen this season how key players can get hurt and it changes the whole team. WV,OU,MIZZ,USC just to name a few.