PDA

View Full Version : Water Jet

jcblack
12-27-2002, 03:31 AM
Just in case any of you guys are interested, i have a guy that can water jet anything out of almost any kind of metal. The only catch is that he is in arizona. My best friend is going to school at MMI there and met this guy. He is working on a custom grill for my friend, but he asked me if there was anything that i could think of that i would want cut out of metal. Of course i wanted a lightning bolt. I e-mailed him a picture of my lightning emblem and the pictures below are what he came up with. The pictures are crappy and the look better in person. I have five 9" mirrored stainless steel bolts like this one, if anyone is interested. I don't know what to do with them. It was just a trial for me to see how good the guy was.

jcblack
12-27-2002, 03:32 AM
Here is a better pic so that you can see how shiney they are. They still need to be cleaned. And again i appologize for the crappy picture.

J.D. Blackwell
12-27-2002, 06:59 PM
That looks pretty damn good if you ask me.
I wonder where there is a good place to put it, besides on billet grill?

How much?

L8 APEX
12-28-2002, 12:56 AM
I could make a launcher for them and use them as projectiles to shoot at loosing cars:d

jcblack
12-28-2002, 12:58 AM
i dont know where to put it. He will make anything. I just had him make these for a trial. I think that he said $5 a piece. I have been trying to think of something that he could cut out that i could actually use, but i cant. He can cut stainless, aluminum, etc.
he did a maltese (i think that is how you spell it) cross for my buddy out of that diamond plate stuff.