PDA

View Full Version : Which Fuktard has a black 99-00 L at Walmart today??

BC Lightning
01-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Off 635 and MacArthur, I have never been more embarrassed in my life for another person; I can't believe your driving around with your exhaust like this:

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_00061.jpg

tiffo60
01-13-2008, 09:40 AM
looks like terry built that exhaust, when i first saw the picture it was dejavu:icon_mrgreen:

L8 APEX
01-13-2008, 09:43 AM
Boy that ain't even close to the PR Double Barrel:cool:

tiffo60
01-13-2008, 09:45 AM
Boy that ain't even close to the PR Double Barrel:cool:

:rll::rll:

true true, they could have spent alittle more on the alignment

charlie
01-13-2008, 11:05 AM
Note to self "Never let BC see my truck"

Mine looks the same. First thing my brother noticed after I bought it.

Charlie

bluesvt
01-13-2008, 02:58 PM
cant believe you actully took the time to take a pic and then post about it talking sh*t. :rolleyes:

BC Lightning
01-13-2008, 11:28 PM
cant believe you actully took the time to take a pic and then post about it talking sh*t. :rolleyes:

have a camera on my cell phone, took all of 20 extra sec

bluesvt
01-13-2008, 11:58 PM
I just think it's lame to dis someone over exhaust.

gagspa
01-14-2008, 10:30 AM
I just think it's lame to dis someone over exhaust.
Me too, especially to call them a fuktard. Of course if you know them and it is meant as a joke it is different.

projlightning
01-14-2008, 11:19 AM
And that's the reason I hesitate bringing my old beat up gen1 to a meet.... I can already see the thread..."Did anyone see that beat up Gen1"....

I honestly don't see anything wrong with the exhaust but maybe because I'm not familiar with gen2 Lightnings.

tiffo60
01-14-2008, 11:22 AM
And that's the reason I hesitate bringing my old beat up gen1 to a meet.... I can already see the thread..."Did anyone see that beat up Gen1"....

I honestly don't see anything wrong with the exhaust but maybe because I'm not familiar with gen2 Lightnings.

I promise there have been plenty of "beat up G1's come thru the club" please dont think that we are all like Mike, most of us actually are considerate of peoples feelings:cool:

rickgig
01-14-2008, 02:30 PM
Alright... been a while since I posted and I thought we could change the thread somewhat.

Look at what I saw at Wal-Mart at Preston and 121 (Plano Frisco boarder).

Dark blue with DARK (bet it's not legal) window tint Tahoe with one of Plano's finest.

Terry... I am begining to think getting the M40 isn't an option any more.

Of course I could drive slower.

WA 2 FST
01-14-2008, 03:10 PM
Rant on

No, its probably not legal tint... but then again, I see more and more cops blowing through lights, speeding at an excess of 15mph over the limit... all without siren or lights on.

I guess speeding and wreckless driving issues only apply to those who pay their salaries.

Rant off.

On a serious note, I realize that they often try and move about without a siren or lights in order to not alert the offender they may be after. But I've seen more driving safety violations from police lately than I have in a long time.

tiffo60
01-14-2008, 03:20 PM
Rant on

No, its probably not legal tint... but then again, I see more and more cops blowing through lights, speeding at an excess of 15mph over the limit... all without siren or lights on.

I guess speeding and wreckless driving issues only apply to those who pay their salaries.

Rant off.

On a serious note, I realize that they often try and move about without a siren or lights in order to not alert the offender they may be after. But I've seen more driving safety violations from police lately than I have in a long time.

I have seen a few kick on there lights just to drive thru an intersection then kick them back off(basicly just so they dont have to sit at the light), not moving with any great speed as if there in a hurry or anything. That kinda ruffles my feathers to see them abuse there authority like that.

rickgig
01-14-2008, 03:21 PM
My kid was a cop in Dallas for a couple of years and hearing their side helped me understand the crap they go through. He actually put one of those blasted orange parking stickers on my car when I was at a funeral parked on the yellow line. I am sooo glad he's not a cop any more.

Most the times I've been pulled over the cops been pretty cool except for Farmersville.

He also worked for Plano briefly... at that time city policy prohibited speeds in excess of 15mph over the posted speed limit during a pursuit.

Not sure if that is the case any more or not.

My gripe is if they want to go stealth... I may need the added protection of the m40 or exercise more foot control.

Beaudee
01-18-2008, 08:51 AM
Alright... been a while since I posted and I thought we could change the thread somewhat.

Look at what I saw at Wal-Mart at Preston and 121 (Plano Frisco boarder).

Dark blue with DARK (bet it's not legal) window tint Tahoe with one of Plano's finest.

Terry... I am begining to think getting the M40 isn't an option any more.

Of course I could drive slower.
Now theres a fuktard.Cops with those rides usually dont cut brakes on offenses/

rickgig
01-18-2008, 10:55 AM

It's all in your attitude dude. Act like a jerk you get nailed... last night on the tollway I was doing 80 and a DPS officer pulled up right next me... I slowed, he nodded and took off.

I've been on the interstate just to see a cop in the median flash his lights as a warning. Slow down and flash back that you aknowledge the warning.

This is what I meant by understanding the cops side. Sure there are bad cops and good cops. But you have a large influence in how that happens.

By the way... what is the definition of a Fuktard anyways?

tiffo60
01-18-2008, 11:08 AM
It's all in your attitude dude. Act like a jerk you get nailed... last night on the tollway I was doing 80 and a DPS officer pulled up right next me... I slowed, he nodded and took off.

I've been on the interstate just to see a cop in the median flash his lights as a warning. Slow down and flash back that you aknowledge the warning.

This is what I meant by understanding the cops side. Sure there are bad cops and good cops. But you have a large influence in how that happens.

Terry would be the only one to give a politically correct definition:D

WA 2 FST
01-18-2008, 11:20 AM

I'm always polite to them whenever I've been pulled over. I will say that I'm less apt to do a lot of talking anymore. I just hand over the DL/ins card, sign the ticket and go on my way.

But Rick you mentioned the DPS guy pulling up alongside you, and then "taking off." Why does he need to be doing 85-100mph on the TollRoad unless he is in pursuit of someone? DPS didn't get a call that there is a break-in up in Frisco at a home 2 miles from the tollroad. Unless he is chasing someone, he doesn't need to be exceeding the speed limit. Period. Maybe the donuts that late at night are fresher than normal?:icon_wink:

Seriously, I respect officers. The fact is that they go through things everyday (life-threatening) that I never have had to face to this point in my life. But there are times when taking advantage of their position just borders on absurdity.

rickgig
01-18-2008, 03:54 PM
Terry would be the only one to give a politically correct definition:D

I did a search on the boards and this is the only thread with "Fuktard" in it... I just didn't know if I should be upset or think of it as a complement!

rickgig
01-18-2008, 04:03 PM
I'm always polite to them whenever I've been pulled over. I will say that I'm less apt to do a lot of talking anymore. I just hand over the DL/ins card, sign the ticket and go on my way.

But Rick you mentioned the DPS guy pulling up alongside you, and then "taking off." Why does he need to be doing 85-100mph on the TollRoad unless he is in pursuit of someone? DPS didn't get a call that there is a break-in up in Frisco at a home 2 miles from the tollroad. Unless he is chasing someone, he doesn't need to be exceeding the speed limit. Period. Maybe the donuts that late at night are fresher than normal?:icon_wink:

Seriously, I respect officers. The fact is that they go through things everyday (life-threatening) that I never have had to face to this point in my life. But there are times when taking advantage of their position just borders on absurdity.

We all agree it's getting out of hand.

They are cool though if you give them a chance... Got nailed once for speeding on the Tollroad, the trooper did the customary wants and warrants, cames back to the car and asked about my CHG license, what I carry and where it was. I had just bought it from my son which lead to my kid being a cop and then he let's me go without even a warning ticket.

Here's where it's gets funny... I call my son to tell him how cool this guy was and I completely forgot about my speed. Before I know it the trooper pulls right in front of me and does the speed limit all the way to 121 with me behind him. We get to 121 and he flashes his light bar, I head home and he does a u-turn back.

The only pain in the butt experience was in Farmersville. I will do whatever I can to avoid that place.

Done... this thread need to die.

StormShadow
01-18-2008, 04:41 PM
a ****tard is a ****ing retard

Beaudee
01-18-2008, 05:00 PM

I always have a great F---ing attitude towards someone whos gona cost me 300 bucks.Cops with those rides should be staking out thieves breaking into cars rather than collecting money for the city on traffic offenses.As far as definition.I like Fn Fk better.:tongue:Its kinda like be a real cop,and not a tax collector.I have got out of more tickets than most,best to never lie.

rickgig
01-18-2008, 05:19 PM
a ****tard is a ****ing retard

Hmmm... I bet that means I won't make his fav 5 list or buddy list then. :icon_cry:

But it is nice to know where I stand.

rickgig
01-18-2008, 05:26 PM
I always have a great F---ing attitude towards someone whos gona cost me 300 bucks.Cops with those rides should be staking out thieves breaking into cars rather than collecting money for the city on traffic offenses.As far as definition.I like Fn Fk better.:tongue:Its kinda like be a real cop,and not a tax collector.I have got out of more tickets than most,best to never lie.

I've gotten out more than I haven't and used an atty only one time.

I got some incredible stories... even one about a judge hearing my case.

WA 2 FST
01-18-2008, 11:08 PM
Hmmm... I bet that means I won't make his fav 5 list or buddy list then. :icon_cry:

But it is nice to know where I stand.

I am honestly confused. Was someone on this list calling you that, Rick? Was that your truck that Michael spotted in the parking lot?

bluesvt
01-18-2008, 11:21 PM
I am honestly confused. Was someone on this list calling you that, Rick? Was that your truck that Michael spotted in the parking lot?

Thats why you don't go talking sh!t about someone or their truck. The way the exhaust looked is not near enough to dis someone online just b/c you think everything you have is amazing.

rickgig
01-19-2008, 12:40 AM

Wes... Not sure if Beaudee was taking about the cops or me in the above post. It's no big deal... I was just trying to have fun and get back in the swing of posting since I hadn't been on the boards for so long.

So I just ran with it.

Beaudee
01-19-2008, 09:19 AM
Wes... Not sure if Beaudee was taking about the cops or me in the above post. It's no big deal... I was just trying to have fun and get back in the swing of posting since I hadn't been on the boards for so long.

So I just ran with it.

I was talking about the cops.:beer:I get all kinds of comments from my 4" exhaust,ask Terry.He gives me that look every time it starts up.Each man is his own on exhaust pipes.As far as comments on this site,i notice when someone has a weak point you get hammered.Such is life.Funny stuff.I wouldnt take anything here personal,after all it is internet.Most of the time when im on i had a few beers.

Beaudee
01-19-2008, 09:42 AM
I remember when there was a vote to ban me on here from comments i made.:twitch::evil

rickgig
01-19-2008, 07:59 PM
I was talking about the cops.:beer:I get all kinds of comments from my 4" exhaust,ask Terry.He gives me that look every time it starts up.Each man is his own on exhaust pipes.As far as comments on this site,i notice when someone has a weak point you get hammered.Such is life.Funny stuff.I wouldnt take anything here personal,after all it is internet.Most of the time when im on i had a few beers.

Agreed! :tu: