PDA

View Full Version : call of duty 4

bluesvt
01-18-2008, 08:36 PM
Any of you play this game? I have never played a 1st person shooter and do not play a lot of games. Just got a x-box and am addicted to this game even though I suck. Im blown54, I usually get drunk and play so I am a little obnoxious.

Silver_2000
01-18-2008, 09:22 PM
yes

Ive been playing Assassins Creed lately but I have COD4 and have finished it

my tag is Torque Fan

Doug

bluesvt
01-18-2008, 09:50 PM
I have not even played the actual game only online. I do amazing sometimes but mostly I get killed a lot.

Silver_2000
01-18-2008, 10:08 PM
I have not even played the actual game only online. I do amazing sometimes but mostly I get killed a lot.

You need to play the game - you will learn the weapons

wesman
01-19-2008, 01:59 AM
yes

Ive been playing Assassins Creed lately but I have COD4 and have finished it

my tag is Torque Fan

Doug

Just finished Assassins creed a week or so ago. It took me about a week and a half to beat playing in the evenings.

Pretty cool game.

I haven't played COD4 yet, I have 3 on the 360 and am playing that right now.

--wes

98Cobra
01-19-2008, 02:29 AM
I am working through COD4 right now too. Finished Assassin's Creed on New Years Day. Great game.

BC Lightning
01-19-2008, 11:40 AM
Just finished Assassins creed a week or so ago. It took me about a week and a half to beat playing in the evenings.

Pretty cool game.

I haven't played COD4 yet, I have 3 on the 360 and am playing that right now.

--wes

ive been playing Assassins creed the last few evenings, pretty awesome game, still prefer guitar hero 3

Wes, u need to get a hack on your iPhone so u can play old school NES games on it

wesman
01-19-2008, 01:41 PM
ive been playing Assassins creed the last few evenings, pretty awesome game, still prefer guitar hero 3

Wes, u need to get a hack on your iPhone so u can play old school NES games on it

You have the hack?

I'm also gonna hack the 360 soon....so those with games I don't have, I may need to "borrow" them to see if I like them :twitch::twitch:

--wes

BC Lightning
01-21-2008, 09:47 AM
You have the hack?

I'm also gonna hack the 360 soon....so those with games I don't have, I may need to "borrow" them to see if I like them :twitch::twitch:

--wes

I did until last night, just updated my iPhone to 1.1.3, pretty cool update, send multiple texts, create new icons, re-arange icons, as well as other cool stuff, supposed to have a major update end of Feb to fix all of the complaints people wanted on the phone

Since your a mac guy Wes I would suggest getting an Apple TV, you can rent HD movies for 30 days on it without using your computer, I have one in the movie theatre room and it is pretty sweet, you can also run it through iTunes and put your whole library on it, perfect for playing music videos for parties

watched the whole 1 1/2 hour Macworld 2008 Keynote address, they have alot of cool things coming out in the next weeks

http://events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/f27853y2/event/index.html?internal=fj2l3s9dm

I'm thinking about getting the new MacBook Air supposed to be super fast and like 1.7 inches at the biggest point

Intel Core 2 Duo processor
2GB memory
64GB solid-state drive
Built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi2 and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR

Silver_2000
01-21-2008, 12:51 PM
I did until last night, just updated my iPhone to 1.1.3, pretty cool update, send multiple texts, create new icons, re-arange icons, as well as other cool stuff, supposed to have a major update end of Feb to fix all of the complaints people wanted on the phone

Since your a mac guy Wes I would suggest getting an Apple TV, you can rent HD movies for 30 days on it without using your computer, I have one in the movie theatre room and it is pretty sweet, you can also run it through iTunes and put your whole library on it, perfect for playing music videos for parties

watched the whole 1 1/2 hour Macworld 2008 Keynote address, they have alot of cool things coming out in the next weeks

http://events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/f27853y2/event/index.html?internal=fj2l3s9dm

I'm thinking about getting the new MacBook Air supposed to be super fast and like 1.7 inches at the biggest point

Intel Core 2 Duo processor
2GB memory
64GB solid-state drive
Built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi2 and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR

Its been reviewed as over priced - under powered and destined to flop
http://crave.cnet.com/8301-1_105-9854014-1.html?tag=nefd.only

just over $3,000 if they opt for the 64GB solid-state drive

The top-of-the-line black MacBook offers the same sized screen as the MacBook Air, a more powerful processor, twice the hard-drive capacity, and with 2GB of RAM to match the Air's, still costs $150 less. And your tradeoff is what, 2 pounds and a little bit of baby fat?

98Cobra
01-21-2008, 01:58 PM
Z0ERgZ9dztk

BC Lightning
01-21-2008, 03:12 PM
Its been reviewed as over priced - under powered and destined to flop
http://crave.cnet.com/8301-1_105-9854014-1.html?tag=nefd.only

I guess the only real reason I want it is so I can put it in an envelope like on the ads