PDA

View Full Version : Joke Of the Day

FRDRCING
01-19-2008, 09:01 PM
One sunny day in 2009, an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Ave. , where he'd been sitting on a park bench.

He spoke to the Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton."

The Marine replied, "Sir, Mrs. Clinton is not President and doesn't reside here."

The old man said, "Okay," and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary
Clinton."

The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mrs. Clinton is not President and doesn't reside here."

The man thanked him and again walked away . . .

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same Marine, saying, "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton."

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to
speak to Mrs. Clinton. I've told you already several times that Mrs. Clinton is not the President and doesn't reside here. Don't you understand?"

The old man answered, "Oh, I understand you fine, I just love hearing your answer!"

The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow, Sir."

PUMP
01-19-2008, 10:07 PM
Best one I've heard in a loooong time.:rll::rll::rll:

ZeusSVT
01-19-2008, 11:20 PM
Pretty good one....:tu:

What makes it even better is one of the ads that are coming up on there right now. LOL.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/dmsheid/Clinton.jpg

FRDRCING
01-25-2008, 09:46 PM
New Joke Revisited

Hillary vs. Laura

G. W. Bush and Bill Clinton somehow ended up at the same barbershop. As they sat there, each being worked on by a different barber, not a word was spoken.

The barbers were both afraid to start a conversation, for fear it would turn to politics. As the barbers finished their shaves, the one who had Clinton in his chair reached for the after shave.

Clinton was quick to stop him saying, "No thanks, my wife Hillary will smell that and think I've been in a whorehouse."

The second barber turned to Bush and said, "How about you?"
Bush replied, "Go ahead, my wife doesn't know what the inside of a whorehouse smells like."

charlie
01-26-2008, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the laugh, I needed that! :tu:

Charlie

tiffo60
01-28-2008, 09:09 AM
That second one was nice:rll::rll::rll:

tiffo60
07-16-2008, 01:51 PM
A father watched his young daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and pure his little girl was. Tears formed in his eyes as he thought about her seeing the wonders of God's universe.

Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her to see what work of God had captured her attention. He noticed she was looking at two spiders mating.

'Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?' she asked.

'They're mating,' her father replied.

'What do you call the spider on top?' she asked. 'That's a Daddy Longlegs,' her father answered.

"So, the other one is a Mommy Longlegs?' the little girl asked.

As his heart soared with the joy of such a cute and innocent question he replied 'No dear. Both of them are Daddy Longlegs.'

The little girl, looking a little puzzled, thought for a moment, then took her foot and stomped them flat, saying 'Well, we're not having any of that Brokeback Mountain sh-- in our garden.'

Brings a tear to your eye...doesn't it?