PDA

View Full Version : Sct2

Mark #2
02-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Maybe I am starting to figure this thing out, it appears that I don't have any options on 2 of the programs, does this make sense?

L8 APEX
02-04-2008, 11:04 PM
The optional parameters are an option when I load the tune. If they are from L Fest it could have been loading tunes without optional parameters. I can email you tunes with optional parameters.
When you plug it in tand select tune it will then ask if you want to change optional parameters if you have them. Otherwise it goes straight to the tuning screen.

Mark #2
02-05-2008, 08:15 PM
The optional parameters are an option when I load the tune. If they are from L Fest it could have been loading tunes without optional parameters. I can email you tunes with optional parameters.
When you plug it in tand select tune it will then ask if you want to change optional parameters if you have them. Otherwise it goes straight to the tuning screen.

L8, thanks, please e-mail me the tunes.
We will see if I can figure out how to upload them:icon_mrgreen:.

Mark

L8 APEX
02-05-2008, 08:26 PM
What were the titles, any changes?

Mark #2
02-05-2008, 08:59 PM
What were the titles, any changes?

L Fest 1, add options, idle at 650, higher transmission line pressure

L Fest 2 shifts, add options, idle at 650, this tune seems to run the best.

Street 7-27-07, OD and/or converter lock up comes in too soon on normal driving.
This is the program I just ran a 7.49 on and it seemed to slip at the 1-2 shift or the converter lock up, hard to tell.

It was at 12.5 A/F on the track runs, but I reloaded it and adjusted +4% A/F today and it was 11.1 A/F on a WOT street run.

Wish I was smarter a couple of days ago at the track and knew how to adjust timing and fuel then. Which is why I decided to learn this thing.

I quit at the track when I saw the A/F at 12.5, but probably could have had a PB with a little more fuel and a couple degrees of timing, or blown it up.:tex

L8 APEX
03-07-2008, 11:45 PM
I don't have your email on this machine... I think the tunes are the same other than LF2 shifts has 10psi more shift pressure.