PDA

View Full Version : Lets Meet up An support talon!

mr.freeze02
02-21-2008, 11:14 PM
Hey guys i live in rockwall an i was thinking i never really get to meet up with hardly any lightnings at the tracks. Every once in a while thier will be one or two but thats it. So i was thinking we should set a track date for either redline, kennedale, or denton what ever is most convienent for everybody!

So let me know what you think!!! Im open for any upcoming date! :icon_smile:

ps. instead of a bunch of suggestions we should actually decide on one set date.

Chris94L
02-21-2008, 11:49 PM
I'm down for Redline since its about 20 min away from here. Its kinda difficult right now in since its the off season and they are only open on Sundays.

richardekirby
02-22-2008, 01:37 AM
I'd be up for Redline. I've been wanting to check new times since adding some mods. They are open Sundays from 1pm to dark and weather permitting. I'm new to this forum and I was wanting to meet up with some of you at the track. I usually do not see any other L's out there either.:tu:

mr.freeze02
02-24-2008, 05:08 AM
wow cant believe i only got two replys haha but to u to guys who responded, Thank you an just let me know when yall would like to go cause i am open for anything except next weekend but yea the cells 214 460 3079 an my names taylor.

02HemiWho?
03-04-2008, 02:42 PM
I was out at redline last sunday, there was a DSG lightning running out there, but i didnt have my truck... ill have my truck running out at kennedale this sunday with my room mates DSG too... if anyone wants to head out there...

nacklas
03-04-2008, 04:41 PM
I was out at redline last sunday, there was a DSG lightning running out there, but i didnt have my truck... ill have my truck running out at kennedale this sunday with my room mates DSG too... if anyone wants to head out there...

Yeah I had planed on go out there sunday!!! What time you ya'll thinking of going???

BC Lightning
03-04-2008, 06:02 PM
Yeah I had planed on go out there sunday!!! What time you ya'll thinking of going???

Yo Terry, you think you can pull and install a motor and tranny before sunday??? :evil

nacklas
03-04-2008, 06:25 PM
Yo Terry, you think you can pull and install a motor and tranny before sunday??? :evil

Got Jokes!:rll:

BC Lightning
03-05-2008, 01:02 AM
Got Jokes!:rll:

Umm no :cool:

02HemiWho?
03-05-2008, 02:17 AM
Ill probably be out there around 3 or so, my friends uncles has a race team, he'll be out there with his blue SS called the joker, running 4.8s im supposed to run his 08 zo6 too, so well c how that goes, hopefully he misses a gear, lol...