View Full Version : Whipple guys i need help

CJLightning04
03-01-2008, 09:25 PM
To make it simple....What 2 things hook on to the back of the whipple

Thanks
Clay

L8 APEX
03-01-2008, 09:47 PM
I hook the waste gate to the passenger side and the vacuum pod/ HVAC blend door vacuum to the other side. The important one is the waste gate it needs a dedicated line. I use a 8-12 inch piece and run it in a loop straight to the valve. I simplify the install a lot and get rid of ALL of the stock vacuum harness. I delete the EGR, dump valve solenoid and their lines. All you really need is about 3-4 lines it cleans the bay up a lot. You need a signal to the waste gate, the vacuum pod which also feeds the a/c damper panel and a line over to the evap solenoid. The 3/8 nipple below the blower will feed the fuel pressure regulator and the interior boost gauge.

GoldLS1
03-02-2008, 12:28 PM
I hook the waste gate to the passenger side and the vacuum pod/ HVAC blend door vacuum to the other side. The important one is the waste gate it needs a dedicated line. I use a 8-12 inch piece and run it in a loop straight to the valve. I simplify the install a lot and get rid of ALL of the stock vacuum harness. I delete the EGR, dump valve solenoid and their lines. All you really need is about 3-4 lines it cleans the bay up a lot. You need a signal to the waste gate, the vacuum pod which also feeds the a/c damper panel and a line over to the evap solenoid. The 3/8 nipple below the blower will feed the fuel pressure regulator and the interior boost gauge.

Thats what I do too... :bows