PDA

View Full Version : The Irony- MaryAnn busted for Mary Jane

99WhiteBeast
03-13-2008, 10:21 AM
Its irony at a base level- but still a hoot:

March 13, 2008 12:00am
DAWN Wells, who played Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island, has been caught with marijuana in her car, after being stopped on the way home from her surprise birthday party.
The giggling castaway of the 1960s TV comedy was picked up swerving and repeatedly speeding up and slowing down as she drove home from her surprise 69th birthday party in Idaho.
When the officer who pulled her over asked about a marijuana smell, Wells said she'd just given a ride to three hitchhikers and had dropped them off when they began smoking something.
The officer found half-smoked joints and two small cases used to store marijuana.

Lyfisin
03-13-2008, 02:20 PM
Yesterday, I read it was a friend of hers who left it there.

Wells’ lawyer, Ron Swafford, said that a friend of Wells’ testified that he’d left a small amount of marijuana in the vehicle after using it that day, and that Wells was unaware of it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23579660/

PUMP
03-13-2008, 05:20 PM
Yesterday, I read it was a friend of hers who left it there.

Wells’ lawyer, Ron Swafford, said that a friend of Wells’ testified that he’d left a small amount of marijuana in the vehicle after using it that day, and that Wells was unaware of it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23579660/
Almost as truthfull as "Yea - but I didn't inhale it":rll::rll:
Who cares if a 69 year old smokes a little grass now and then.:icon_mrgreen:

charlie
03-14-2008, 08:22 AM
Almost as truthfull as "Yea - but I didn't inhale it":rll::rll:
Who cares if a 69 year old smokes a little grass now and then.:icon_mrgreen:

The first time one of them runs over you on the road, I bet you would care. No different the drinking and driving.

Charlie

dboat
03-14-2008, 08:29 AM
I wonder if she is still cute at 69? :rolleyes:

Sonicblue03
03-14-2008, 09:00 AM
The first time one of them runs over you on the road, I bet you would care. No different the drinking and driving.

Charlie

No one should drive impaired, but I would rather have some one that smoked pot pass me on the road then somebody that was drunk.

Silver_2000
03-14-2008, 09:32 AM
I wonder if she is still cute at 69? :rolleyes:

Shes not - her pic is all over the news

dboat
03-14-2008, 09:36 AM
Shes not - her pic is all over the news

:(:(:(

I just was having old 1960's memories of her.. too bad.. hmmm wonder what Ginger is looking like these days?