PDA

View Full Version : codes????

RSVT
03-14-2008, 02:57 PM
:mad: my truck was throwing these codes last night a k-dale, P1000-monitor check not comp.,P0171-sys too lean 1,P0174-sys too lean 2, i have checked all my vac lines and wire connections, maf, and i cant seem to find anything....Can someone tell me what these codes mean?

c2svts
03-14-2008, 03:05 PM
P1000 is not to worry when you clear the lean codes that code will go away with a drive cycle. Leans codes can be from vac. leak, dirty maf, fuel presure or bad tune. I would check the pcv hose that runs to the back of the lower intake. Its a good placed to start. The hose is weak and likes to crack.

ZeusSVT
03-14-2008, 04:43 PM
:mad: my truck was throwing these codes last night a k-dale, P1000-monitor check not comp.,P0171-sys too lean 1,P0174-sys too lean 2, i have checked all my vac lines and wire connections, maf, and i cant seem to find anything....Can someone tell me what these codes mean?

I am having the same problem. Been trying to get the Lean codes fixed on mine for months. Have done alot of digging and can't seem to figure mine out. Terry's a busy man lately I guess, he hasn't had time to look at it. :icon_mrgreen: So I just don't raise hell in it til I get it figured out.

tiffo60
03-18-2008, 02:03 PM
P1000 is not to worry when you clear the lean codes that code will go away with a drive cycle. Leans codes can be from vac. leak, dirty maf, fuel presure or bad tune. I would check the pcv hose that runs to the back of the lower intake. Its a good placed to start. The hose is weak and likes to crack.

+1 good advice:tu:

this is what was causing mine way back when

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/6085/medium/leaking_boot.jpg