PDA

View Full Version : Good prices on Ammo

03LightningRocks
03-24-2008, 01:44 AM
Some of you may already know about this source. If you do...great... maybe you have some sources you can share.

I have picked up one or two rounds from this guy and he is legit. I have checked several of his prices on the particular ammo I have bought and he seems unbeatable. http://www.ammoman.com/index.htm

In the 9mm I have tried the 9MM NATO 124 GRAIN - FULL METAL JACKET
WINCHESTER MANUFACTURER and it isn't quite a +P but seems really darned close and has nice accuracy.

I also tried the 9MM FEDERAL 124 GRAIN FMJ
AMERICAN EAGLE with good results. It's not as "hot" a load as the Nato I mentioned above, but is almost as consistent. I haven't found either cheaper anywhere else so far.

In the 7.62x39 and .223 I purchased both the wolf and the golden tiger but haven't tried either yet.

Just giving a heads up. No dog in the fight for me. Other than maybe someone else here has a hook up for ammo.

dboat
03-24-2008, 05:29 AM
Some of you may already know about this source. If you do...great... maybe you have some sources you can share.

I have picked up one or two rounds from this guy and he is legit. I have checked several of his prices on the particular ammo I have bought and he seems unbeatable. http://www.ammoman.com/index.htm

In the 9mm I have tried the 9MM NATO 124 GRAIN - FULL METAL JACKET
WINCHESTER MANUFACTURER and it isn't quite a +P but seems really darned close and has nice accuracy.

I also tried the 9MM FEDERAL 124 GRAIN FMJ
AMERICAN EAGLE with good results. It's not as "hot" a load as the Nato I mentioned above, but is almost as consistent. I haven't found either cheaper anywhere else so far.

In the 7.62x39 and .223 I purchased both the wolf and the golden tiger but haven't tried either yet.

Just giving a heads up. No dog in the fight for me. Other than maybe someone else here has a hook up for ammo.

Rocks, I have heard good things about him as well..

TXLIGHTNING
03-24-2008, 12:18 PM
Thanks Rock's :beer: