PDA

View Full Version : TMCC Challenge on March 30

PUMP
03-26-2008, 06:26 PM
The next muscle car club challenge is at Denton on Sunday. Gates open 9:00AM.
I passed up Kennedale because of frequent delays, new track conditions and reports of not hooking well.
I plan to attend this one (weather permitting), Hope to see a few Talon brothers.:nana2:nana2:nana2
http://www.tmccc.org/schedule.html

G'Lightning
03-26-2008, 08:07 PM
Bob sunday is Shabbos. That means i don't work , i don't drive a car, i don't ride in a car, i don't turn on the oven,i don't handle money, and sure as shit don't ****ing race!.....I'll be there dude:tu:

FRDRCING
03-26-2008, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the update pump, I will see you guys sunday. What does it cost to run, I would not mind to make a few runs to help the club and do some data logging done.

my2002lightning
03-26-2008, 09:20 PM
The Big Lebowski! :tu:

Bob sunday is Shabbos. That means i don't work , i don't drive a car, i don't ride in a car, i don't turn on the oven,i don't handle money, and sure as shit don't ****ing race!.....I'll be there dude:tu:

PUMP
03-26-2008, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the update pump, I will see you guys sunday. What does it cost to run, I would not mind to make a few runs to help the club and do some data logging done.
$25 to race. Don't worry about helping the club, we have so few points that Talon is almost a ghost. The racing is just for bragging rights.

99WhiteBeast
03-28-2008, 10:39 PM

Am I wrong...well alright then:bows

FRDRCING
03-28-2008, 11:19 PM
I'm out, Got a game sunday afternoon I can't miss.