PDA

View Full Version : Interior/Upholstery Recommendations???

ZeusSVT
04-14-2008, 01:10 PM
Well i did some searching for custom interior work recommendations, and I found this one recommended by Wes. It seems to be a couple years old. Is this shop still one of the highly recommended ones in the dallas area. Any other new ones that anyone has experienced recently? I'm going to dynomat the cab in a week or two and then look for a place to do a little work on the inside after that.

Any recommendations are welcomed. Thanks.:tu:

I know someone who will do a really nice job. Cash Upholstery in Carrollton. 972-245-5744. Ask for Mike McClay.

I outsourced the new leather interior for my Z06, but this guy installed it and did a superb job. I know he also can do the custom interior design/leather seat covers as well.

I would estimate that for really nice stuff you'll spend $1500-2k on it. You get what you pay for. :)

Shiner1
04-14-2008, 01:30 PM
Xtreme upholstery in Denton just recovered the front buckets and rear bench in my daily driver truck. They did a great job and I thought the price was reasonable and they got the seats back to me pretty quick. #940-380-8778.

FRDRCING
04-14-2008, 04:33 PM
There is a shop in Watagua called Fullers Auto Upholstery. I have seen some of his work and it's top notch. He was at one time ranked in the top five guys in the country. He will be doing my console and headliner and back wall when the time comes.