PDA

View Full Version : Valentine 1

dboat
04-17-2008, 09:06 AM
I just checked for an upgrade on my V1.. it does have the upgrade available to POP.. cost is $85 plus you send it in for the new firmware... question is,,, is it worth it?

In Erie, the police rarely run radar.. they do in some of the surrounding communities. I do travel about twice a month to either Cleveland or Pittsburgh and they run radar and laser..

What do you guys think?

Dana

Wht95Lightning
04-17-2008, 11:26 AM
The upgrade is probably not worth it. Around here, just about all the traffic enforcement is done with Laser now. I have'nt even bothered to plug my V1 in at all this year. Probably going to sell it.

dboat
04-17-2008, 12:35 PM
The upgrade is probably not worth it. Around here, just about all the traffic enforcement is done with Laser now. I have'nt even bothered to plug my V1 in at all this year. Probably going to sell it.

wow, they just arent that sophisticated or that wealthy up here to do that.. but that makes me glad I had Terry put in the laser jammer a few years back.

Dana

Mark #2
04-17-2008, 05:38 PM
I just checked for an upgrade on my V1.. it does have the upgrade available to POP.. cost is $85 plus you send it in for the new firmware... question is,,, is it worth it?

What do you guys think?

Dana
If you enter your serial number Mike Valentine will tell you if it is worth it.

http://www.valentine1.com/upgrades/

I trust Mike and I would very likely be well off today if I had went to work for him ~20 years ago. Just couldn't do Cincinnati

L8 APEX
04-17-2008, 08:05 PM
I had a POP unit and it never went off.

dboat
04-17-2008, 08:52 PM
If you enter your serial number Mike Valentine will tell you if it is worth it.

http://www.valentine1.com/upgrades/

I trust Mike and I would very likely be well off today if I had went to work for him ~20 years ago. Just couldn't do Cincinnati

I did and got the big Maybe from Mike... so thats why I went here.. If he would have said yes, then it would be in the mail and gone..

Dana