Moonshine
05-01-2008, 02:59 PM
+1. :confused:

my2002lightning
05-01-2008, 03:30 PM
I hope all is well with Dennis.

Flats Man
05-02-2008, 03:24 PM
Dennis has been very busy lately with work and helping our Mom! He is doing fine and should be on here later on. I will give him a call. He paid us a visit out here in Florida a few weeks ago!:icon_mrgreen:

FRDRCING
05-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Cool deal glad everything is Fine.

dboat
05-02-2008, 03:43 PM
Dennis has been very busy lately with work and helping our Mom! He is doing fine and should be on here later on. I will give him a call. He paid us a visit out here in Florida a few weeks ago!:icon_mrgreen:

Well then he better get on here and give us a shout out!!!:icon_mrgreen:

Sixpipes
05-04-2008, 02:13 PM
Sup homies....work, work, work and other stuff not very interesting. Did get the Gen II out of the garage today. Will post soon with picks of Gen I engine install when it happens. Need to start checking in every once in a while. Planning on going to LFest VI in August, just don't know what I'll be taking yet. Tried to make last Thursday's meeting, but didn't get back from Austin in time. For the record, I still love my trucks. :icon_mrgreen:

dboat
05-04-2008, 05:51 PM
Sup homies....work, work, work and other stuff not very interesting. Did get the Gen II out of the garage today. Will post soon with picks of Gen I engine install when it happens. Need to start checking in every once in a while. Planning on going to LFest VI in August, just don't know what I'll be taking yet. Tried to make last Thursday's meeting, but didn't get back from Austin in time. For the record, I still love my trucks. :icon_mrgreen:

+1