PDA

View Full Version : Im Back!!!!

byrd35us
05-04-2008, 09:45 PM
Well after a few years I found my way back to a ford! Picked up a 03 Harley Davidson F150 over the weekend. Doesnt have the pep as the old Lightning i had but it makes up for it in style and interior looks. Love the truck. Glad to be back. I dont plan on modding this one, I tore the Lightning up pretty good with modding it. so figure i will just enjoy the ride this time and stick to drag racing my 91 mustang 5.0.

Chris

L8 APEX
05-04-2008, 09:53 PM
Is it a Tuxedo? Those are the pimpest:cool:

byrd35us
05-04-2008, 10:07 PM
if your referring to it being silver and black. then yes sir, i had been looking for a clean silver and black for months now and i finally found one, it could have belonged to someone from here i bought it at prestige ford in garland. The interior was incredibly clean, no visible wear on driver seat at all or any of the others, engine looked like it was just pulled out of the assembly yard. only found 1 small chips on the front bumper that is only noticeable from about 1 foot away, rest of the paint in perfect. i had to jump on it, to clean to pass up. Appeared to be well taken care of, couldnt see any signs of any of the motor being torn into either. Overall very happy with the truck.

wesman
05-04-2008, 10:42 PM
What'd you pay if you don't mind me asking? Wondering what those are going for these days. I was looking a year or so ago and they were still pulling in a decent amount.

--wes

L8 APEX
05-04-2008, 11:04 PM
The Tuxedos hold their value. I bet they are on a collectible list somewhere.

byrd35us
05-05-2008, 08:04 AM
I paid 19k. I saw it on autotrader and it had no price listed so i called in and a salesperson gave me that price. When i got there they told me 23,500. told them who and how much i had already been told, so they honored the first price of 19k. They said the guy must have pulled the wrong vehicle. But if they took it in as a trade in, im sure they still made a couple dollars.

wesman
05-06-2008, 02:18 PM
I paid 19k. I saw it on autotrader and it had no price listed so i called in and a salesperson gave me that price. When i got there they told me 23,500. told them who and how much i had already been told, so they honored the first price of 19k. They said the guy must have pulled the wrong vehicle. But if they took it in as a trade in, im sure they still made a couple dollars.

Not bad at all. Enjoy the truck.

--wes