PDA

View Full Version : L-fest...?

G'Lightning
07-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Just wondering whose all going this year? I'm still up in the air about making it this time around. Not so much the gas expense and all that shit, just not really a good time for me. Mid August...even in KC will be hot as hell also. So it will probably be a last minute decision for me on this one. Just curious guys.- Gary:beer:

boostaholic
07-08-2008, 05:35 PM
its the weekend after i get back from here.... so its driving from here in SC to texas and them to l fest the next weekend... i might not make it. :( i even registered my girl and myself.

99WhiteBeast
07-08-2008, 07:37 PM
I'm out- it will be the first one I've ever missed. It is just not good timing for me this year.

Ohmsby
07-08-2008, 07:49 PM
I am also out this year I will be out of the country. First one I have missed since I have been an L owner

I will miss the gay pappa and of course our friends from Eerie at least the cute one.......:D

G'Lightning
07-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Yeah i think they kinda ****ed themselves moving it up this year.:confused:

Ohmsby
07-08-2008, 07:57 PM
need to schedule a talon sponsored fall event and see if we can bring in a couple of other clubs

the trucks run better in the weather etc etc

boostaholic
07-08-2008, 08:55 PM
need to have it like before jan... i might be going back to iraq then so yea

Mark #2
07-08-2008, 10:01 PM
I am also out this year I will be out of the country. First one I have missed since I have been an L owner

I will miss the gay pappa and of course our friends from Eerie at least the cute one.......:D

I have only missed one, was in China, but I am out this year too.