PDA

View Full Version : What do u thimk i will run?

BUZZN
07-10-2008, 07:00 PM
I ran a 13.2 up in Alaska. About 65 deg. All i have is a CAI and a valve body. Just picked up some Nitto's 555 DR's as well. What do u guys think i will run in TX:icon_question:

Mark #2
07-10-2008, 07:12 PM
I ran a 13.2 up in Alaska. About 65 deg. All i have is a CAI and a valve body. Just picked up some Nitto's 555 DR's as well. What do u guys think i will run in TX:icon_question:

The same time at the same temperature.;)

In 100 degree heat it will slow down .5 to 1 second

ThunderBolt
07-10-2008, 07:45 PM
lol! I know he didn't want to hear that. Time to turn it up!:icon_smile:

BUZZN
07-10-2008, 08:26 PM
The same time at the same temperature.;)

In 100 degree heat it will slow down .5 to 1 second

:hammer: .5 to 1 sec slower. Dang so ur telln me ill be lucky to hit high 13's:crying:

well i guess its a good thing im off to iraq for some more mod money lol :D

WA 2 FST
07-10-2008, 08:38 PM
My '99 stock in 98^F heat ran 13.9 here. My '04 with your mods ran 13.4 in 90^F heat.

Mark #2
07-10-2008, 08:52 PM
:hammer: .5 to 1 sec slower. Dang so ur telln me ill be lucky to hit high 13's:crying:

well i guess its a good thing im off to iraq for some more mod money lol :D

Thanks for your service, and Godspeed. :tu:

I am an Army brat, but was never in the service, dad wouldn't allow it, he is a Vietnam veteran.

I worked for NARADCOM and the 82nd Airborne division designing and testing airdrop platforms/rigging. What an experience that was at Fort Bragg, those guys were nuts, played on a softball team with them.

Just wait till it gets cooler here and it will run just fine.

BUZZN
07-10-2008, 10:31 PM
Thanks for your service, and Godspeed. :tu:

I am an Army brat, but was never in the service, dad wouldn't allow it, he is a Vietnam veteran.

I worked for NARADCOM and the 82nd Airborne division designing and testing airdrop platforms/rigging. What an experience that was at Fort Bragg, those guys were nuts, played on a softball team with them.

Just wait till it gets cooler here and it will run just fine.

Thanks man,

does it get 60 in TX lol:rll:

boostaholic
07-11-2008, 06:02 AM
well if you go to temple dont plan on running a good time reguardless. that track sucks butt. it was a 1/4 track then they turned it into a 1/8. the right lane has a huge crack in the ground, the left lane is crappy b/c some spots are not sticky b/c they have crappy track prep. back before i left for iraq i brake my torque arm on the T/A b/c of the left lane... i spun on a "slick spot" then hooked up like 5" away and it wasnt b/c i got traction through my crappy tires.

when i get back il show you where the texas motorplex is :icon_mrgreen:

ZeusSVT
07-11-2008, 09:41 AM
Thanks man,

does it get 60 in TX lol:rll:

Just wait to go to the track til the fall time here in texas, if you don't want to be disappointed. :icon_rolleyes: The heat will definitely set you back a bit.

BUZZN
07-11-2008, 11:15 AM
well if you go to temple dont plan on running a good time reguardless. that track sucks butt. it was a 1/4 track then they turned it into a 1/8. the right lane has a huge crack in the ground, the left lane is crappy b/c some spots are not sticky b/c they have crappy track prep. back before i left for iraq i brake my torque arm on the T/A b/c of the left lane... i spun on a "slick spot" then hooked up like 5" away and it wasnt b/c i got traction through my crappy tires.

when i get back il show you where the texas motorplex is :icon_mrgreen:

I cant wait Texas motorplex sounds like a blast

Sixpipes
07-12-2008, 10:42 AM
Yep....13.5-14.2 sounds about right depending on heat/humidity. :icon_cool: