PDA

View Full Version : earn 50 bucks just to draw for me...

boostaholic
07-12-2008, 09:59 PM
people... i want a new tattoo BUT i need it drawn out first. here is the deal i need tat drawn out and il will paypal who ever can draw this for me. it needs to be put on here in a manner that i can print it and take it to the tattoo shot. basically this is what i want:

on my left shoulder blade i want ripped skin with muscle shown. i want real muscle unless you can draw some cool looking gears or something. to the right of the ripped skin i want a gravity fed paint gun shooting paint (skin) back over the ripped skin. it needs to have the effect of the skin being painted back on. on the paint gun it needs to say "ole mans body shop" in some cool letters that can be read easily, no crazy ass stuff that i cant even read. the gun needs to be silver or chrome and the can (what holds the paint) needs to be stainless color or silver w/e you can draw. i know its a weird tat but i want to get if for my ole man. my ole man had made me who i am and this is a great way from me to show this.

seriouly if you can draw this let me know and i will paypal or w/e 50 bucks to you. i need this in like a week or so. i leave here on the 7th of Aug to go back to texas and would like to have the tat done before then. you can either PM me or post on here and we can work it out. let me know thanks in advance

Wht95Lightning
07-12-2008, 11:15 PM
Have you gone to a tattoo parlor and asked one of the artists to draw a few ideas for you? They do it all the time and it'd be faster than asking here.

My .02

boostaholic
07-12-2008, 11:21 PM
just figured i would ask to see if there was a artist on here.

PoorSvtman
07-13-2008, 04:34 PM
heres a guys myspace http://www.myspace.com/artattack7 He has done alot of work on some friends.

boostaholic
07-13-2008, 04:39 PM
poorsvtman you have a PM