PDA

View Full Version : K-Dale on Aug 23?

nacklas
08-02-2008, 10:57 PM
So I was washing the L and this guy comes up to me. Small talk bout the truck and then tells me he owns a performance shop here in Azle. I have lived in Azle for 28years and have never heard of his diesel performance shop. He was telling me bout his diesel that was jacked up, 4x4 that went 6 something in the 1/8mile and 10? in the 1/4:tex!! Anyways he is or has put together some race nite out at K-dale on Aug 23 @ 6pm. Depending on what class you entered you would pay anywhere from 20 to 500 to enter in the tourment!:icon_eek: He said he had some L's going out there. Anyone here heard of this?

boostaholic
08-03-2008, 09:22 AM
whats the shop called? iv heard of some stuff coming out of azle. mostly dodge "farm" trucks that haul ass. if i remember correctly a guy from azle came to kennedale with a dodge dulley with a 250 gallon water tank in the back of his truck (full of water) and was ripping it up.

nacklas
08-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Not sure:icon_question:. He was a younger guy 25-30. I think he drives a Dodge.

ghostrider
08-04-2008, 08:50 AM
This I gatta see.

slick-svt
08-04-2008, 10:44 AM
6's in the 1/8, something is goin to shell out........thats a lot of stress on drivetrain parts........wear your flak jackets.....:icon_eek:

T Hogg
08-06-2008, 11:30 AM
Do you have anymore info. of this? I didn't see anything on K-dale's website about it.

So I was washing the L and this guy comes up to me. Small talk bout the truck and then tells me he owns a performance shop here in Azle. I have lived in Azle for 28years and have never heard of his diesel performance shop. He was telling me bout his diesel that was jacked up, 4x4 that went 6 something in the 1/8mile and 10? in the 1/4:tex!! Anyways he is or has put together some race nite out at K-dale on Aug 23 @ 6pm. Depending on what class you entered you would pay anywhere from 20 to 500 to enter in the tourment!:icon_eek: He said he had some L's going out there. Anyone here heard of this?

nacklas
08-07-2008, 01:06 PM
Do you have anymore info. of this? I didn't see anything on K-dale's website about it.

Nope..Just word of mouth. He could have been full of sh!t as far as I know. When he told me he had a few L's going out there, I figured I would c if any1 here heard bout it.

dboat
08-07-2008, 04:27 PM
Nope..Just word of mouth. He could have been full of sh!t as far as I know. When he told me he had a few L's going out there, I figured I would c if any1 here heard bout it.

No :throw: intended, but I hope we are not going to start texting on this board...

Dana

ZeusSVT
08-07-2008, 04:34 PM
No :throw: intended, but I hope we are not going to start texting on this board...

Dana

Maybe he was just drunk again......:rll:

dboat
08-07-2008, 05:24 PM
Maybe he was just drunk again......:rll:

OH/// ok then.. :tu:

boostaholic
08-24-2008, 09:39 PM
GRRR i forgot about the 23rd... i was drunk all lastnight or i would have gone out to kennedale to see whats up. so any word on what went down lastnight? il be out thursdat i hope... thats if i can find anyone to go with me. i got the bottle filled and want to finally run this truck on the 50....