PDA

View Full Version : Romo rides the pine

L8 APEX
10-13-2008, 06:44 PM
Romo is on the bench for 4 weeks with a broken pinky. So much for this year... I think he got paid too much too quickly... ruined..

Ohmsby
10-13-2008, 07:17 PM
I think he is Dreamy........ A pinky are you f'nn kidding me rub some dirt on it

I actually Like Romo but lots of QB's have tossed the ball with broken fingers

Beaudee
10-13-2008, 08:11 PM
Cowboys will never win another S.Bowl till J.Jones is gone.Cheep,old pruny man:vomit:.:tongue:

GoldLS1
10-13-2008, 08:15 PM
*Flame suit on* Romo is garbage. He makes bad decisions way to often... usually in the form of forcing plays that aren't there. Maybe with a few more years under his belt he'll learn to be more patient... a sack is better than an interception in my books!!

L8 APEX
10-13-2008, 08:31 PM
Jones is NOT cheap, the boys roll the biggest budget in the league. Romo is a little immature with his talents. He surely has the arm and the potential. I think paying him all that money has reduced his hunger for success.

BC Lightning
10-13-2008, 08:50 PM
Cowboys will never win another S.Bowl till J.Jones is gone.Cheep,old pruny man:vomit:.:tongue:

Romo has only started ONE full season

a broken pinky is a major factor when trying to throw a spiral and throw accurately

I don't agree with some of the plays he has tried to make, but Brett Farve earlier on in his career did the same things

Jerry Jones is cheap???? I think you meant Tom Hicks, Jerry is anything but cheap, Jones paid 650 million out of pocket for the new stadium, guaranteed 30 million to Romo, T.O.'s contract, Marion Barber's and on and on and on ............ sounds cheap to me

I cant stand how the cowboys are playing, but hey Brad Johnson has a Super Bowl ring, he might be what they need right now

Beaudee
10-14-2008, 10:44 AM
I like T. Romo,plays his heart out and also a great guy.

toddwarren
10-14-2008, 01:46 PM
I like Romo as well, but lets face facts. Starting in the Washington Game Romo has played uninspired football, turnovers galore, and mopes around,
sits by himself on the bench and is not leading the team.
I hate for someone to get hurt, but maybe sitting on the bench and watching the team battle for wins will relight his candle.
We need the old smiley Tony Romo, I dont know if its Jessica or T.O. causing him to put the pout face on but it got to change if we are going to make the playoffs.

TP Derrick D
10-14-2008, 10:38 PM
Romo has only started ONE full season

a broken pinky is a major factor when trying to throw a spiral and throw accurately

I don't agree with some of the plays he has tried to make, but Brett Farve earlier on in his career did the same things

Jerry Jones is cheap???? I think you meant Tom Hicks, Jerry is anything but cheap, Jones paid 650 million out of pocket for the new stadium, guaranteed 30 million to Romo, T.O.'s contract, Marion Barber's and on and on and on ............ sounds cheap to me

I cant stand how the cowboys are playing, but hey Brad Johnson has a Super Bowl ring, he might be what they need right now

Cool man....best comment award!!
JJ does spent the $$$$ and gives the players a chance that get in trouble, I just don't care for him other than that, he ran off his best coach in Jimmy (I KNOW THAT WAS 15 YEARS AGO) and he's too much of a camera hog movie star wannabe. Romo has been labelled a Brett Farve type "gunslinger" by the "experts", but I don't pay them any attention unless they played in the NFL . But one expert that played QB in the NFL for 10 yrs(Ravens SB QB) explained the 2 ways QB's throw(over shoulder or conventional & the sidearm or flicking-the way Romo throws)The way Romo holds & throws puts more pressure on the pinky all the way up the forearm to the elbow. The over the shoulder use more shoulder motion. Now I never played QB in the NFL but I have thrown a football or 2 in my day and I get what he's saying.
By the way Cowboys fans think they suppose to beat everybody and win every game :rll: Teams like Arizona just suppose to lay down for them...:rll:
Remember the 5-11 years of the early 2000's and be glad they winning more,
Thanks Bill Parcells for getting the Cowboys back to winning ways....:mad: