PDA

View Full Version : Lightnings on the loose??

GoldLS1
10-24-2008, 12:06 AM
I've noticed quite a few on the roads lately, just wondering if the cool air has brought them outa hiding!! These aren't all I've seen lately, however they are all that I can remember!!

- Silver L work truck looking Lightning today at Sandy Lake going over 635.
- Black L in Coppell on Sandy Lake, also today.
- Black L on 121 around bass pro (forget which day).
- White L on 635 Tuesday around 5ish... Dallas area.
- Red L in N. Fort Worth, this past weekend sometime....

All Gen 2s....

Finally back to the post: Does the cold air cause more lightnings to be out on the loose?!?!? Thinking back to the L days... I say YES :tu:

98Cobra
10-24-2008, 01:13 AM
I have noticed a lot on the roads too, but seems like the majority have been from MLOC.

Just sayin'...

PUMP
10-24-2008, 11:19 AM
I drive my white 2003 almost everyday in the Plano - Richardson area.
Plus on 635 and 121 between Richardson - Fort Worth once or twice a month for the last few months. One of the best vehicles that I have ever owned, and I still get a kick out of tooling around in it.:D

Shiner1
10-24-2008, 12:53 PM
I have noticed a lot on the roads too, but seems like the majority have been from MLOC.

Just sayin'...

:rll::rll:

my2002lightning
10-24-2008, 10:53 PM
I finally caught what the "M" stood for. :icon_mrgreen: I know of one kid here in a SB L that doesn't even speak English. :icon_confused:

Sort of OT, but I read somewhere in the news that this economy is driving alot of them back across the border for work.

Just sayin'...