PDA

View Full Version : up in the panhandle

wanalightning
11-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Hey guys hope im not screwing something up here im not real good at this computer thing. Just joined the club tonight im in Amarillo hope thats not to far north. I had to go to IL. to get my truck I don't think there is anothere first gen. in the panhandle. Proud to be part of the club are there any shirts or stickers with the logo on them.

WA 2 FST
11-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Welcome Cody!

My grandparents owned a bunch of land up in Perryton. I've been up there a few times in my teen/college years (long time ago). Now _that_ is north. :)

Hope you enjoy this group here.

Ohmsby
11-05-2008, 11:30 PM
:beer: Lightnings tend to get in your wallet...you know the mod bug bites hard

congrats on the new ride and welcome to the club

L8 APEX
11-05-2008, 11:33 PM
What doesn't dig into one's wallet:icon_eek:

dboat
11-06-2008, 08:49 AM
Welcome.. :tu:

Dana

Shiner1
11-06-2008, 09:28 AM
Welcome Cody!

My grandparents owned a bunch of land up in Perryton. I've been up there a few times in my teen/college years (long time ago). Now _that_ is north. :)

Hope you enjoy this group here.

Welcome to the club...

Wes...No Sh!t, really? I have relatives in Perryton!!

nacklas
11-06-2008, 09:39 AM
Welcome to the Club!:tu:

WA 2 FST
11-06-2008, 10:33 AM
Welcome to the club...

Wes...No Sh!t, really? I have relatives in Perryton!!

Yep... my great-grandparents settled there. My grandfather was a rancher in the area. Last time I was there was to bury my grandmother back in 1992, I believe.

99WhiteBeast
11-06-2008, 06:12 PM
Welcome aboard Cody- send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a decal.

TXLIGHTNING
11-06-2008, 06:44 PM
Welcome 2 the club Cody :beer:

wanalightning
11-06-2008, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the welcome im sorry i am trying to figure out this computer i have to wait on one of my kids or wife to help me navigate through the posts I think I am getting the hang of it now. I just got my truck on the 25th and already contemplating a turbo but i have to come up with some excuse to tell the wife i need another 5000 grand. Any body have any suggestions!

tiffo60
11-07-2008, 09:24 AM
Thanks for the welcome im sorry i am trying to figure out this computer i have to wait on one of my kids or wife to help me navigate through the posts I think I am getting the hang of it now. I just got my truck on the 25th and already contemplating a turbo but i have to come up with some excuse to tell the wife i need another 5000 grand. Any body have any suggestions!

I always tell my wife its about to break and this is what I need to fix it:d

wanalightning
11-07-2008, 04:04 PM
Does any body know what happened to the ford performance trucks magazine?

dboat
11-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Does any body know what happened to the ford performance trucks magazine?

They are not a regularly generated issue (i.e. monthly) but rather they put them out whenever they feel like it..

Dana

wanalightning
11-07-2008, 05:58 PM
I have been tring to find one for months I didn't know if they quit publishing them or what. I have read the last one enough now that I ought to have it memorized thanks for the imfo .

wanalightning
11-07-2008, 07:17 PM
I wish I could get you guys to come to Amarillo some time for cruz night.We have a cruz the 1st saturday of every month and I am highly out numbered by chevy and dodge fans much less lightning fans I was the only 1 there last weekend. There are not many 1st or 2nd gens here.If you guys are ever in this part of the country let me know.

kirkmears
11-09-2008, 06:27 PM
glad you could join:)welcome to the forum. we have users that know vast amounts of information, unfortunately...i'm not one of them:icon_cool:

wanalightning
11-09-2008, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the welcome I am proud to be apart of the club.I have looked for 1st gen for avery long time and finaly have one
I have learned alot by reading through some of the forums I have so much I would like to do to it but time and money are always an issue.I,m trying to talk the wife into a 2nd gen but she doesnt want to give up her new mustang.