PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I live in Frisco,TX

Natetrun
01-21-2003, 05:40 PM
Hi. I heard about you guys from a friend at another forum (f150onlione). I think me and a firned might be interested in meeting up with yall sometime. this will give me something constructive to do and plus i just moved here not too long ago and like to get out some. I like to eat and drink beer (thats what yall do right?). i have an 87 SVT Cavalier that flys like the wind song.

hehe, J/K i have a 2002 black L. I heard yall meet in lewisville?

nice saying hi
later

J.D. Blackwell
01-21-2003, 05:57 PM
Yep, just click over on the event forum or up on top on the calender to see where we will meet.

I believe the next meeting is Feb. 6th at Bonedaddy's in Richardson @ 6 p.m.. Off of 75 and Springvalley Rd.

Since you are a newby, let me give you a little advice. Watch out for Bankston Ford in Frisco. Nuf said.

Later,
:tu:

tliss
01-21-2003, 08:06 PM
There are a few of us up in McKinney as well. I go through Frisco periodically as well. If we have something up here you're welcome to come out!

Also, check out the events forum...we've got a monthly coming up in a few weeks.

Welcome aboard!

Tom

Natetrun
01-21-2003, 09:49 PM
thanx guys!

yeah. i know about bankston. i just backed out of an 03 L deal over there. trying to rape me on the mnonthly payments. i heard far much more horor storys. im getting mine serviced at bill utter ford in denton.

yeah.. ill tell my buddy about one of the events...ill try to come if im not working. i work at night most of the time and the only days i have off are monday and tuesday.

Natetrun
01-21-2003, 09:52 PM
oh. was wondering who my truck belonged too.

just picked up last week with 4,000 miles on it from Middlekauf (bastards). black 2002. has purple exterior cab lights and blue lights in the doors. also HAD troy lee designs stickers under the hood. Just wondering if it was anyone here.

Silver_2000
01-21-2003, 11:07 PM
Welcome

The FNG initiation fee to be able to post is you have to buy me lots of beer at Bonedaddys next month

:D :burnout: :tu:
Doug

98Cobra
01-22-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Natetrun
oh. was wondering who my truck belonged too.

just picked up last week with 4,000 miles on it from Middlekauf (bastards). black 2002. has purple exterior cab lights and blue lights in the doors. also HAD troy lee designs stickers under the hood. Just wondering if it was anyone here.

I don't think that is anyone here's supa-fly ex-ride....

Welcome to the club! I think the 6th, you out to call in sick and come hang out with us! :D

I have a 2000 White L. and I live just inside Plano near 121/Preston. Maybe I'll see you around!

Natetrun
01-22-2003, 01:15 PM
hey guys, sounds great! :)

yeah... i havent seen a white lightning around here yet. i saw a red one with a ford hitch saver or whatever by chipotle one day. havent seen another lightning since around here. and i drive to plano and through lewisville sometimes...

Tony2000
01-23-2003, 12:21 AM
Welcome man, I have a friend at Frisco with a red 01 L. He has white letters on the front winshield, I think it says Lightning or SVT lightning. something like that.:nana2

Natetrun
01-23-2003, 01:03 AM
hrmm. yeah.. could have been an 01. didnt see a sticker. it was stock.

you guys help install eachothers mods? Im going to need help. I'm not very good at mechanical stuff.