PDA

View Full Version : Silver Lightning sighted... Shops at Legacy.

Boost_Addict
12-30-2008, 12:36 AM
There is a silver L that either lives in my neighborhood or visits often. It's at the shops of Legacy off of the Tollway and Legacy Drive. I saw it had either 2 or 3 gauges on the front pillar. Didn't really get to see anything else when it drove past my parking garage.

Anyone know who this might be? Would be cool if it was a Talon member. :tu:

my2002lightning
12-30-2008, 04:47 PM
It sounds like a new L in my old neighborhood. Doesn't sound familiar, except for maybe ZeusSVT/Michael.

You work off of Legacy/DNT? I like that area.

Boost_Addict
12-30-2008, 04:58 PM
It sounds like a new L in my old neighborhood. Doesn't sound familiar, except for maybe ZeusSVT/Michael.

Well I live in the Apts at the shops of Legacy... The area is nice but I figured it would be safer than other areas, turns out I was wrong. My truck and my girls BMW got broken into the same night about 6 weeks ago. Made me sick to my stomach.

Anyways, I've met Zeus and I've seen his truck. I don't think it was him.

ZeusSVT
12-30-2008, 08:15 PM

Well I live in the Apts at the shops of Legacy... The area is nice but I figured it would be safer than other areas, turns out I was wrong. My truck and my girls BMW got broken into the same night about 6 weeks ago. Made me sick to my stomach.

Anyways, I've met Zeus and I've seen his truck. I don't think it was him.

Yeah wasn't me I am out of town at the moment. I did see a guy recently with a silver truck around the area and he is on Talon now,

96mystic (http://www.talonclub.com/forum/member.php?u=1447) http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images_talon/statusicon/user_offline.gif

He has a silver truck as well. Might have possibly been him, but I think he told me he lives in Addison and works up here in frisco near where I live at. He fishes sometimes up here at the little lake where I live at. His truck doesnt have a bed cover or anything on it. Not sure about guages or anything though.

96mystic
01-18-2009, 11:45 PM
Probably me...I used to work for Post properties...one of the apt. complexes at legacy, so i do go there often. very well could have been me. I don't have my tonneau cover anymore. Someone stole it (long story) I do have gauges though...its kinda awkward because that same night...my bmw got broken into, only to take some change, and they took the cover off my truck, but this was in addison.

Boost_Addict
01-19-2009, 12:51 AM
Probably me...I used to work for Post properties...one of the apt. complexes at legacy, so i do go there often. very well could have been me. I don't have my tonneau cover anymore. Someone stole it (long story) I do have gauges though...its kinda awkward because that same night...my bmw got broken into, only to take some change, and they took the cover off my truck, but this was in addison.

I see... That's cool. Thought you lived in the area. Would be cool to BS with a fellow L owner that's a neighbor. :beer:

BC Lightning
01-19-2009, 12:24 PM
I'm up at the area all the time :tu:

Boost_Addict
01-19-2009, 12:33 PM
I'm up at the area all the time :tu:

Do you have a black L?

BC Lightning
01-19-2009, 12:39 PM
Do you have a black L?

Carbon Metallic Black . . . . . . . but its in pieces as I'm doing a frame off on it

I'm usually in the Tahoe or Vette

eddiesvt02
01-19-2009, 01:49 PM
I thought Addison was a safe area to leave? I use to leave there 10yrs ago and it was pretty quiet, guess got worse now

Boost_Addict
01-19-2009, 02:35 PM
Carbon Metallic Black . . . . . . . but its in pieces as I'm doing a frame off on it

I'm usually in the Tahoe or Vette

Gotcha... Dont know why I asked, I saw your threads before. lol. :beer:

96mystic
01-19-2009, 06:51 PM
OMG some poor S-O-B stole my lower front grill and my front LP off my truck today at the mall, security claims thats no visible video is found. And the camera closest to the truck wasnt working. This happened today at the Frisco ball...in front of Dicks sporting goods. anyone know of a front lower grill for sale?

ZeusSVT
01-19-2009, 07:30 PM
OMG some poor S-O-B stole my lower front grill and my front LP off my truck today at the mall, security claims thats no visible video is found. And the camera closest to the truck wasnt working. This happened today at the Frisco ball...in front of Dicks sporting goods. anyone know of a front lower grill for sale?

Damn, and I park in the Dicks parking lot every time I am at the mall. That is bs, and the reason I have the sensitivity so high on my truck alarm. If they snag something they aint doin it quietly. :hammer:

Boost_Addict
01-19-2009, 11:24 PM

What's going on with people lately... Everyone just doesn't care anymore about peoples property. :mad:

96mystic
01-20-2009, 06:26 AM
Damn, and I park in the Dicks parking lot every time I am at the mall. That is bs, and the reason I have the sensitivity so high on my truck alarm. If they snag something they aint doin it quietly. :hammer: I guess I need to turn the sensitivity back up on mine, I was able to order new plates online, I will call Frisco PD today and the DPS to report them stolen

What's going on with people lately... Everyone just doesn't care anymore about peoples property. :mad:
I know, you would figure Frisco would be safe from all this shit, but I guess no one is safe.:mad:

Boost_Addict
01-22-2009, 01:09 AM
The silver lightning is parked in the building adjacent tonight... It has 2 boostperformance stickers on the rear window. So is it one of you guys? Looks like an 00-02.