PDA

View Full Version : Found a couple of new tv shows

dboat
12-31-2008, 10:07 AM
I set a couple of them on the dvr to watch and will keep them there..

Full Draw Adventures - This is a show for archers.. they do bowhunting as well as 3D shooting. I enjoyed the few episodes that I have seen and the personalities arent overwhelming.. on the Hunting Channel 608 on DirectTv.

Tactical Impact - This is a show for those that like to learn about military ops and the guns that they use from history and current times. They will have setup scenarios but then move to short parts on using certain guns, calibers, etc for different shooting situations. They will also go head to head with old guns from as far back as the Civil War or WW1 and compare them with todays military weapons or those used in Vietnam. If you enjoy this type of history and comparisons, then this show is for you...on Sportsman South, I use channel 649 SSHD on DirectTv.

Dana

slick-svt
01-01-2009, 10:15 AM
I live on 606 and 608, Relentless Persuits is a crazy show, there are others as well..........

dboat
01-01-2009, 10:21 AM
I live on 606 and 608, Relentless Persuits is a crazy show, there are others as well..........

I watch that one.. the part at the beginning where Tim's wife shoots about 5 arrows at a deer that is right under her and missed each time is over the top.. but he makes some of the craziest wild shots I have ever seen..

Dana

slick-svt
01-01-2009, 10:23 AM
I watch that one.. the part at the beginning where Tim's wife shoots about 5 arrows at a deer that is right under her and missed each time is over the top.. but he makes some of the craziest wild shots I have ever seen..

Dana
For all those good shots there's be a crap load of misses......

dboat
01-01-2009, 01:36 PM
For all those good shots there's be a crap load of misses......

no kidding.. but there is one where he shoots a fly and another where he shoots a duck in flight that I think are absolutely amazing..

slick-svt
01-02-2009, 02:08 PM
Arrow Afliction is another one with a lot of crazy flying shots.....

dboat
01-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Arrow Afliction is another one with a lot of crazy flying shots.....

I'll see about lining that up on the dvr.. thanks:tu:

Dana