PDA

View Full Version : How have you guys been doing?

J.D. Blackwell
01-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Hey guys, just dropping in to see how everyone has been doing. Its been a couple years since I think I posted on here last. I just wanted to say hello and tell you that you have been a great bunch of guys to hang out with. I ended up selling my Gen 1 to Madness from HALO which was the same person I sold my Gen 2 too also. I think that Gen 2 is running up and down the roads in Denmark now. I am sure there are newer members on here now that don't know me, but I am sure you guys that do know me have told them about the crazy things I do and such.
For those that are wondering what I have been doing, I am married now since March (married that tall girl for those who remember her being with me) and we built a house, but no kids yet. I still have a few toys like 4-wheelers and such, but have been collecting and building more and more guns the past few years. I am still as crazy as ever which between the guns, beer, and crazyness that adds up to having a good time.

I also wanted to note that I have just recently gave Madness (Shane) from HALO all of my video footage I recorded (and commentated HEHE) from Lightningfest 1 & 2 and will probably be putting some of that on youtube sometime soon. I remember those days when the TALON group was the biggest group to go to Lightningfest. Don't know how it has been in the past couple years though, but I am sure it has been the same.

You guys take care and God bless,
Justin

L8 APEX
01-05-2009, 11:00 AM
Great to hear from you, I think of you every time I smell burning opossum:beer:

Silver_2000
01-05-2009, 11:21 AM
This thread is useless without pictures of the tall girl .... LOL

Good to hear you are doing well JD - dont be a stranger

jcblack
01-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Good to hear from you JD. Melissa and I got married in march as well and we are about to move into a house that we had built. Congrats to you and your better half.

dboat
01-05-2009, 11:54 AM
JD, glad to see you made it back here.. stick around..

Dana

98Cobra
01-05-2009, 03:30 PM
Wow, blast from the past!

Good to hear from ya, J.D.!!!

Silver_2000
01-05-2009, 03:50 PM
somewhere here is a video of JD trying to blow up his truck at hallsville.... Detonating the whole way - he didnt care

JD you always had the best attitude !! :tu::tu:

Mark #2
01-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Hey JD, welcome back, some of us are still around and some of us still even have our trucks.

Club is not what it was back then, but we still get together occasionally and share lies....um I mean stories.

I miss the Hallsville track and the east Texas Rufneks.
Congrats on the marriage, hard to believe she has put up with you all these years.

Stay in touch.

Mark

TXLIGHTNING
01-05-2009, 06:50 PM
I miss the Hallsville track and the east Texas Rufneks. Mark Man so do I. Would be nice if someone would buy that track and open it back up.

99WhiteBeast
01-05-2009, 08:49 PM
Welcome back JD- man I wish I would known you were selling the black G1-Hellava nice truck.

T Hogg
01-06-2009, 06:20 PM
Talk about waking up the dead.:icon_mrgreen: Good to hear you are still kicking strong. X2 on the pics. of the tall girl. j/k:D
You should come down for PINKS ALL OUT in March.:banana:

tliss
01-06-2009, 08:55 PM
You mean to tell me JD hasn't killed himself yet trying to cook up some possum on the grill!! LOL... Good to hear you're still kicking around. I know I've been pretty dormant here since my daughter was born. We need to have a reunion or something someday!! See what kind of riffraff we can pull from the underworld!

Tom

Tony2000
01-13-2009, 12:15 AM
Good to hear from you, Congrats on the marriage.
I got married too on 2006, and have a 18 month old boy
sold my lightning that same year and bough a 45 foot bus for my band
and now we tour all over the usa and mexico in it.

Tony