PDA

View Full Version : 6yr old drives to school!!!

tiffo60
01-06-2009, 04:24 PM
Tried at least, I have a 6yr old and I know she would never dream of trying to take my truck..................

And it makes you wonder why the mother was asleep while her 6yr old child was waiting for the bus to school?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28524924

WICOMICO CHURCH, Va. - Having missed his bus, a 6-year-old Virginia boy tried to drive to school in his family's sedan — and crashed.
State police say the boy suffered only minor injuries and eventually arrived at school after being evaluated at a local hospital. Police did not immediately return a call Tuesday asking who brought him there.
It happened around 7:40 a.m. Monday on Route 360, about 61 miles east of Richmond.
Police say the boy, who wasn't identified, missed the bus, took the keys to his family's 2005 Ford Taurus and started toward school while his mother was asleep.
He ran off the road several times before hitting an embankment and utility pole. Police say he wasn't wearing a safety belt.
The incident remains under investigation

dboat
01-06-2009, 04:33 PM
You have to give the kid props for wanting to go to school that badly.. unfortunately, this happened but how many other kids are more than happy to skip? this kid may have a bright future ahead of him..

Dana

Boost_Addict
01-06-2009, 04:48 PM
You have to give the kid props for wanting to go to school that badly.. unfortunately, this happened but how many other kids are more than happy to skip? this kid may have a bright future ahead of him..

Dana

Either that or his Mom would have been really angry if he didn't make it to school so he tried to do what he could to avoid a good beating... :d

dboat
01-06-2009, 05:21 PM
Either that or his Mom would have been really angry if he didn't make it to school so he tried to do what he could to avoid a good beating... :d

motivation comes in all forms... :tu:

tiffo60
01-07-2009, 10:44 AM
4yr old Shoots babysitter with a shotgun:rll:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28512318/

JACKSON, Ohio - Police say a 4-year-old boy in southern Ohio shot his babysitter because the sitter accidentally stepped on his foot. Police said 18-year-old Nathan Beavers and several other teenagers were babysitting several young children in a mobile home in Jackson on Sunday when the shooting occurred.
Witnesses told police the 4-year-old retrieved the shotgun from a bedroom closet and shot Beavers. Police said the child was angry because Beavers accidentally stepped on his foot.
Beavers was hospitalized with minor pellet wounds to his arm and side.
Police say another teen was also injured with shotgun pellets.
Jackson County Sheriff John Shashteen said authorities are investigating the shooting. The child has not been charged.

tiffo60
01-07-2009, 10:51 AM
I'm post whoring it up today:d

Women be crazy:cool:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28518932/

ADELAIDE, Australia - An Australian woman accused of setting her husband's genitals on fire because she thought he was having an affair has been charged with murder.
Prosecutors said 44-year-old Rajini Narayan confessed to neighbors that she set her husband on fire on Dec. 8, 2008, after she saw him hug another woman.
She was initially charged with endangering life and arson but the charges were upgraded to murder after her 47-year-old husband, Satish Narayan, died from his injuries last week.
Prosecutor Lucy Boord said Narayan told neighbors she was a "jealous wife" but she hadn't meant to kill him when she doused the sleeping man's genitals with an alcohol-based solvent and then set him on fire.
'It belongs to me'
Boord quoted Narayan allegedly saying: "I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else. ... I didn't mean this to happen."
The husband jumped out of bed and knocked over the bottle of alcohol, causing the fire to spread and resulting in 1 million Australian dollars ($711,000) of damage to their town house and an adjacent property, the Adelaide Advertiser reported.
Narayan was remanded in custody for psychological assessment and will reappear in court Friday. She has been charged with murder, arson and three counts of endangering life, as the couple's three children were at home during the incident.

dboat
01-07-2009, 11:10 AM
I'm post whoring it up today:d

well your count is a bit on the low side.. :rolleyes:

Dana

tiffo60
01-07-2009, 11:15 AM
well your count is a bit on the low side.. :rolleyes:

Dana

I'll have to step it up a notch:tu::d

PUMP
01-10-2009, 01:45 AM
.....snip.... this kid may have a bright future ahead of him..

DanaOr not; if he keeps pulling stunts like that.:eek: