PDA

View Full Version : Silverado Senior Living 2nd Annual Car Show, with a Cinco de Mayo theme! Sat May 2nd

Silver_2000
01-23-2009, 12:41 PM
received this email

Hi,
My name is Rebecca Powell, and I am with Silverado Senior Living – Plano. We are an assisted living community that specializes in dementia (Alzheimer/Parkinsons etc). We are hosting our 2nd Annual Car Show, with a Cinco de Mayo theme! I want to personally invite you and your club to join us! The event is FREE. We’ll have free food and drinks, a bounce house for little ones, an entertainer/DJ, and we want to schedule dancers for our Cinco de Mayo theme. The date is Sat May 2nd.

Our schedule thus far:

10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Registration/Set-up (Although we don’t mind at all how early anyone comes!)

12:00 PM – 3:00 PM Judging

3:00 – 3:30 PM Calculation time for awards & trophies (we’re probably going to schedule an entertainer or something here)

3:30 PM Awards and Trophies

We’re going to block our street off; feel free to drive by to see our community. We are close to Preston & Plano Parkway. Our address is 5521 Village Creek Drive, Plano, TX 75093. Please call me if you have questions or need more info. We will be distributing flyers/registration forms soon. Hope you can help us out! We do these types of events for our residents suffering from terrible memory impairing diseases. By your participation, you’ll be helping us bring quality of life to our residents!

Thank you for your time,
Rebecca
(972) 447-0038
rpowell@silveradosenior.com

99WhiteBeast
01-23-2009, 10:35 PM
Sounds Like a good cause. I like talking to old people. Both my grandparents whom have passed in the last 4 months both suffered from Alzheimer's.

Shiner1
01-24-2009, 10:20 AM
Sounds Like a good cause. I like talking to old people. Both my grandparents whom have passed in the last 4 months both suffered from Alzheimer's.

+1, I lost my grandmother last april. Miss her very much. I'm in...