FRDRCING
01-31-2009, 09:52 PM
Happy B-Day Ron:beer:

Sandman
01-31-2009, 11:09 PM
Have a good one! :beer:

L8 APEX
01-31-2009, 11:31 PM
Smoke em if you got em Dirty Ron! Or as the ladies know him, 10 second Rocks:bows:beer:

PUMP
02-01-2009, 01:01 AM
:beer:

03LightningRocks
02-04-2009, 03:17 AM
A belated thank you fellers. Been pretty busy lately with the economy sucking and all. I don't get to mess around on the computer as much as I used to.

Rocks:beer:

03LightningRocks
02-04-2009, 03:20 AM
man is he getting old ... So glad Im not :evil

I dunno...35 isn't that old.:evil

T Hogg
02-04-2009, 09:20 AM
Happy B-Day Cat daddy!!:icon_cool:

toddwarren
02-04-2009, 09:37 AM
Happy Birthday Ron! When you going racing again?

Todd

03LightningRocks
02-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Happy Birthday Ron! When you going racing again?

Todd

Just as soon as Mr. Hogg thinks he is up to the challenge.:evil. All kidding aside, my truck has been sitting in the garage for over a year now. I have fired it up a few times to listen to her sing, but I haven't had the time to do much of anything other than work. I was spending way too much money chasing racing around. Now the pendulum has swung too far the other way.

How you doing Mr. Hogg?

dboat
02-04-2009, 12:59 PM
Just as soon as Mr. Hogg thinks he is up to the challenge.:evil. All kidding aside, my truck has been sitting in the garage for over a year now. I have fired it up a few times to listen to her sing, but I haven't had the time to do much of anything other than work. I was spending way too much money chasing racing around. Now the pendulum has swung too far the other way.

How you doing Mr. Hogg?

How about some drag racing lessons?

03LightningRocks
02-04-2009, 01:22 PM
How about some drag racing lessons?

I don't think Mr Hogg can afford my rates.:icon_eek:

dboat
02-04-2009, 01:23 PM
I don't think Mr Hogg can afford my rates.:icon_eek:

Not him, for me.. I will be back in town.. :D

03LightningRocks
02-04-2009, 01:35 PM
Not him, for me.. I will be back in town.. :D

Oh....;)....well for you, no charge. :evil We will have to hit the pistol range too. I want to count how many rounds you fire through that craptech before it falls apart.knana

What area do you plan to locate in?

dboat
02-04-2009, 01:41 PM
Oh....;)....well for you, no charge. :evil We will have to hit the pistol range too. I want to count how many rounds you fire through that craptech before it falls apart.knana

Preston Hollow most likely.. do you cover that area? I will need to hire you to review the HVAC system before I move in.. do you also do energy audits?

I have shot around 50 rds through it with no problems at all. I have two new guns to shoot now.. a 12 gauge and my new XDM 9mm.. plus the wife will want to shoot her Judge and she has a Kel Tec on order too.. :tu:

I look forward to it..

Dana

T Hogg
02-04-2009, 03:06 PM

How you doing Mr. Hogg?

It's been a long time since someone has called out the Gen2kilr.:rolleyes: I'm ready name the time and place.

First get your rig tuned then let Terry look her over and tell you if she's ready to play. Or if you feel froggy then jump, we can meet at Kdale this Sunday, next Sunday, any Sunday and run for the "Fastest Talon Lightning" title. Don't forget when you go HOGG hunting you better bring a BIG gun.:eek:

Oh BTW I'm doing good thanks for asking.:tu:

my2002lightning
02-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Dang Rocks, you're relentless on Dana and his KTs.:D

How's the HVAC business with this economy?

dboat
02-04-2009, 04:07 PM

Thats because people like going after the best to knock them down a peg or two --- hopefully... its just like when you win the Superbowl, everyone wants to play their Superbowl game against you the next year..:rolleyes:
Dana

nacklas
02-04-2009, 04:12 PM
:beer::beer: Have a good one!

03LightningRocks
02-04-2009, 04:14 PM
It's been a long time since someone has called out the Gen2kilr.:rolleyes: I'm ready name the time and place.

First get your rig tuned then let Terry look her over and tell you if she's ready to play. Or if you feel froggy then jump, we can meet at Kdale this Sunday, next Sunday, any Sunday and run for the "Fastest Talon Lightning" title. Don't forget when you go HOGG hunting you better bring a BIG gun.:eek:

Oh BTW I'm doing good thanks for asking.:tu:

Ruh Roh....I thought you had left the room...:d Glad to hear your doing well.

How's the HVAC business with this economy?

HVAC business is slow. Pretty much the same as every other business. Most of our customer base are the more well to do home owners. When they see their stock portfolios down 30% or more, they don't feel good about spending money. Many are afraid of losing jobs. I do have the edge of providing a service that most folks won't go without. If it's cold or hot in the house, folks will scrape together the last dime to fix it. What changes is the way folks deal with broken equipment. When the economy is doing well, they tend to do "big ticket" replacement type work, which is high gross dollars with lower margins. When the economy is bad, they tend to do "low ticket" repair type work, which is lower gross dollars with higher gross margins. We just have to adjust the way we spend our money for the lower revenue. I have been through this a few times in the past. It always works out in the end.