PDA

View Full Version : Pumps and Injectors???

TXLIGHTNING
02-27-2009, 04:48 PM
Anyone know who has the best deal on dual 255 fuel pumps and 60# injectors? Been looking for used but no luck.

charlie
02-27-2009, 05:05 PM
Tyson may have some 60's for sale.

TXLIGHTNING
02-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Tyson may have some 60's for sale. What is Tyson's screen name?

99WhiteBeast
02-27-2009, 06:01 PM
What is Tyson's screen name?

FRDRCING

Also Venous.... had some for 255 Pumps for sale in the for sale forum.

Also so a post on NLOC or F150 about WMS having a huge overstock sale and I think those two items were mentioned

TXLIGHTNING
02-27-2009, 06:40 PM
FRDRCING

Also Venous.... had some for 255 Pumps for sale in the for sale forum.

Also so a post on NLOC or F150 about WMS having a huge overstock sale and I think those two items were mentioned He sold his pumps, I will check out WMS :beer:

BC Lightning
02-27-2009, 07:50 PM
He sold his pumps, I will check out WMS :beer:

just call JJ (WMS 410-259-8737) , he has great deals going on, I'm about to order his fuel system, he has a ton of great products out for our trucks

ZeusSVT
02-27-2009, 08:30 PM
just call JJ (WMS 410-259-8737) , he has great deals going on, I'm about to order his fuel system, he has a ton of great products out for our trucks

I have found that most of JJ's things that I have priced and bought from him for my project have actually been a little cheaper than LFP or anyone else due to having to pay taxes when buying from LFP since we live here in Texas. JJ's prices beat damn near everybody on the net, you just have to call him and talk to him to get the quotes for it. He doesn't advertise his prices. :tu:

One example being the Whipple 2.3 I bought. I called many places and got quotes for it shipped to my door and compared prices online. He was cheaper than anyone else by almost 200 bucks. So I bought that thru him as well. :evil

FRDRCING
02-27-2009, 11:12 PM
I have a offer on the injectors, but if he doesn't want them I will let you know. I am not going to take the fuel pumps out as that is to much work to do again.

BC Lightning
02-28-2009, 01:39 AM
I have found that most of JJ's things that I have priced and bought from him for my project have actually been a little cheaper than LFP or anyone else due to having to pay taxes when buying from LFP since we live here in Texas. JJ's prices beat damn near everybody on the net, you just have to call him and talk to him to get the quotes for it. He doesn't advertise his prices. :tu:

One example being the Whipple 2.3 I bought. I called many places and got quotes for it shipped to my door and compared prices online. He was cheaper than anyone else by almost 200 bucks. So I bought that thru him as well. :evil

JJ is probably one of the best vendors out right now for our trucks, he has so many new products and all at very reasonable prices. I'm about to order my 3.4 whipple, WMS whipple inlet, 106 mm throttle body, complete fuel system and front suspension from him

Between Dante (DMP) and JJ (WMS) they have treated me better and given me better prices than any other vendor

TXLIGHTNING
02-28-2009, 10:07 AM
Thanks guys, I see many options to go with here :beer:

TXLIGHTNING
02-28-2009, 10:07 AM
I have a offer on the injectors, but if he doesn't want them I will let you know. I am not going to take the fuel pumps out as that is to much work to do again. Let me know Tyson :tu: