PDA

View Full Version : What software for XCAL2

99WhiteBeast
03-17-2009, 04:33 PM
I deleted my software awhile back for my xcal2. Which one do I need?
Is it the one highlighted or the first one (Livewire)?

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/whist01/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg

TXLIGHTNING
03-17-2009, 05:08 PM
Thats right Steve. The one for the XCal2 9400.

99WhiteBeast
03-17-2009, 05:13 PM
Thats right Steve. The one for the XCal2 9400.

Thanks!

TXLIGHTNING
03-17-2009, 05:15 PM
Thanks! :tu: :beer:

99WhiteBeast
03-17-2009, 09:36 PM
I was trying to load a tune from Terry that would turn off my PATS system. Thanks TC:tu:

It appears I having some theft related issues that left me stranded in BFE.

The ODB port is dead so I can't load the tune to see if that is the issue. Checked all fuses and they are good. The cig lighter also powers the ODB port and its hot so I'm stumped.:confused:

I will probably just tow it back to the casa tomorrow so I can have it safe and tucked away in the garage, then tackle it from there.

I'm now beginning to think this is PCM related.

L8 APEX
03-17-2009, 11:37 PM
Check pin 13 in the truck's data port for power when trying to flash. Or check it between there and the PCM. SCT sends 18 volts up this wire to put the PCM into learning mode.

Silver_2000
03-18-2009, 01:06 AM
I was trying to load a tune from Terry that would turn off my PATS system. Thanks TC:tu:

It appears I having some theft related issues that left me stranded in BFE.

The ODB port is dead so I can't load the tune to see if that is the issue. Checked all fuses and they are good. The cig lighter also powers the ODB port and its hot so I'm stumped.:confused:

I will probably just tow it back to the casa tomorrow so I can have it safe and tucked away in the garage, then tackle it from there.

I'm now beginning to think this is PCM related.

that sucks

David N has some tow trucks (but no flat beds) if you want someone who understands the trucks to tow it

Call me if you want his number - He is usually busy repoing this time of night but I bet he would go get a Lightning