PDA

View Full Version : April Monthly Meeting Bonedaddy's Richardson

BC Lightning
03-30-2009, 10:59 PM
richardson next month

if someone wants to put arlignton on the calendar for may thats fine

Just wanted to remind everyone the meeting is at the Bonedaddys in Richardson, Thursday April 2 @ 6:00pm :tu:

FYI:
I say we go to the Arlington Bonedaddys for May and keep rotating it between the 3 so it gives everyone a chance to attend

In2deep
03-30-2009, 11:21 PM
Yeah if it's in Arlington i am in the same shopping center and i could sneak out of work for an hour to meet up...

nacklas
03-31-2009, 12:12 AM
Just wanted to remind everyone the meeting is at the Bonedaddys in Richardson, Thursday April 2 @ 6:00pm :tu:

FYI:
I say we go to the Arlington Bonedaddys for May and keep rotating it between the 3 so it gives everyone a chance to attend

+1 sounds good to me!

dboat
03-31-2009, 03:21 PM
Kim and I will be there...

Dana

Silver_2000
03-31-2009, 03:28 PM

FYI:

add it to the calendar

dboat
04-01-2009, 09:21 PM
who's going? post up..

Dana

WA 2 FST
04-01-2009, 10:35 PM
If you guys ever decide to do lunch instead of dinner, let me know. My evenings are booked, literally 6-7 days a week.

dboat
04-02-2009, 06:56 AM
If you guys ever decide to do lunch instead of dinner, let me know. My evenings are booked, literally 6-7 days a week.

Wes, you will have to come out once the L gets here just to see some of your old bits and pieces... :tu:

Dana

BC Lightning
04-02-2009, 08:20 AM
I'll be there :tu:

Ohmsby
04-02-2009, 08:23 AM
I'm in I think James is going to ride out with me

dboat
04-02-2009, 08:23 AM
I'm in I think James is going to ride out with me

You bringing the Tahoe?

BC Lightning
04-02-2009, 08:45 AM
You bringing the Tahoe?

yup :tu:

HARLEY/SC
04-02-2009, 10:44 AM
hey guys im new at this n im gonna roll out there just want to say wuzup to everybody here!:icon_mrgreen:

TxStVanWilder
04-02-2009, 11:44 AM
are the chevy guys allowed to come spy on yall before the may 1st meeting??

99WhiteBeast
04-02-2009, 04:31 PM
FYI:

and rate the 'talent' at each:D

Mark #2
04-02-2009, 04:52 PM
I will be there, just finished a day at a job fair.

BC Lightning
04-02-2009, 05:28 PM
I'm about to head out

TxStVanWilder
04-02-2009, 06:03 PM
guess that means i wont get to see what you guys are runnin then lol

In2deep
04-02-2009, 06:05 PM
I wish i was rolling, work calls..

dboat
04-02-2009, 09:16 PM
Nice to see the guys tonite.. Miguel and Bubba were newbies, hope you guys had a good time, nice Harley Truck... :tu:

Good to see Rocks, Steve, Mark, Mark, Doug, Michael, Jason, and Steve.. got a few pics but its a new phone, will try to post them later...

I think Rocks was going to break in a few of the girls.. :evil

talent was pretty decent.. although the wife wasnt all that impressed.. ;)

Dana

Silver_2000
04-02-2009, 09:18 PM
are the chevy guys allowed to come spy on yall before the may 1st meeting??
You could have showed up - sorry I didnt reply earlier

the RED text that every one saw in the announcement should have been enough of an invitation

dboat
04-02-2009, 09:24 PM
Doug, that Vette of yours is really nice.. :tu::tu:

Dana

Silver_2000
04-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Doug, that Vette of yours is really nice.. :tu::tu:

Dana
Thanks - if you and Kim are going to be here this weekend let me know - maybe we can get together for lunch and I can convince Kim that the low seating position is worth it with a ride..

Chris94L
04-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Hopefully I'll get to be able to come back out to these during the summer months again. The past quite a while I have been in class Thursday evenings so I haven't been able to attend.

Ohmsby
04-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Good to see everyone and always nice to see fresh faces. The Harley was a good looking ride and should be a nice addition to our group of misfits

Rocks dusted off the chevy beater and brought it out.

Happy to have Dana and Kim back in the neighborhood

Mister TOTM was in attendance as well as some other familiar faces

I heard that Dana actually shot the bear with three suction cup arrows prior to using an actual arrow.........

dboat
04-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Thanks - if you and Kim are going to be here this weekend let me know - maybe we can get together for lunch and I can convince Kim that the low seating position is worth it with a ride..

How about Sunday?

BC Lightning
04-02-2009, 09:58 PM
It was great to see everyone

Dana, glad to finally meet you and Kim

There were actually a few Lightnings and a Harley at our meet :beer:

dboat
04-02-2009, 09:58 PM
I heard that Dana actually shot the bear with three suction cup arrows prior to using an actual arrow.........

yep, just checking to make sure I had the right distance...

dboat
04-02-2009, 10:02 PM
It was great to see everyone

Dana, glad to finally meet you and Kim

There were actually a few Lightnings and a Harley at our meet :beer:

Likewise... good to meet you too.. you took the ribbing about your truck pretty well.. ;)

Dana

BC Lightning
04-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Likewise... good to meet you too.. you took the ribbing about your truck pretty well.. ;)

Dana

You have to just take what they say and remember to consider the source :D

FRDRCING
04-02-2009, 10:10 PM
Damn I forgot all about the meeting till it was to late. Sounds like there was a nice showing.

Silver_2000
04-02-2009, 10:11 PM
You have to just take what they say and remember to consider the source :D
that goes both ways

dboat
04-02-2009, 10:14 PM
Damn I forgot all about the meeting till it was to late. Sounds like there was a nice showing.

it was quality over quantity... decent turnout and everyone had a good time.. we'll have to hear from Miguel and Bubba to see how it was from a first timers viewpoint too..

Dana

ZeusSVT
04-03-2009, 03:33 AM
Wish I could have made it out. Looks like I missed some new guys and a couple of old timers I have yet to meet. I got in late from the airport last night and I'm right back up to do it again this morning. :tex Glad everyone had a good time! :rolleyes:

HARLEY/SC
04-03-2009, 10:53 AM
Nice to see the guys tonite.. Miguel and Bubba were newbies, hope you guys had a good time, nice Harley Truck... :tu:

Good to see Rocks, Steve, Mark, Mark, Doug, Michael, Jason, and Steve.. got a few pics but its a new phone, will try to post them later...

I think Rocks was going to break in a few of the girls.. :evil

talent was pretty decent.. although the wife wasnt all that impressed.. ;)

Dana
YES IT WAS REALY NICE TO FINALLY MEET ALL OF YA'LL HAD A GREAT TIME. LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE NEXT MEETING GUYS...:icon_mrgreen:

OH AND DANA HOPE U DONT HAVE ANY NIGHTMARES OF THAT POOH BEAR U WRESTLED DOWN WITH UR BOW... LOL!:rll:

L8 APEX
04-03-2009, 11:05 AM
Damn, missed a good one...:rolleyes:

dboat
04-03-2009, 11:20 AM
YES IT WAS REALY NICE TO FINALLY MEET ALL OF YA'LL HAD A GREAT TIME. LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE NEXT MEETING GUYS...:icon_mrgreen:

OH AND DANA HOPE U DONT HAVE ANY NIGHTMARES OF THAT POOH BEAR U WRESTLED DOWN WITH UR BOW... LOL!:rll:

ok Miguel... two things.. 1) dont post in all caps, and 2) the newb doesnt get to make fun of the old guys.. :icon_mrgreen: that pooh bear is dead and will be a rug in my office within the next few months!:tu:

Dana

dboat
04-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Damn, missed a good one...:rolleyes:

should have come out.. Kim and I would have bought you dinner and all the beer or Crown you could drink .. heck, we would have even bought you pinkie drinkies..

Dana

tliss
04-03-2009, 11:23 AM
Wasn't meant to be for me either...had family duty since they just got back into town and ended up having to help a friend fix an electrical issue in his car. Got my truck back on it's feet with new wiring for the e-fan and fresh fluids throughout, but was unable to take it out and let the ponies stretch their legs. Maybe next time around. Glad you all had a good time.

Tom

dboat
04-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Wasn't meant to be for me either...had family duty since they just got back into town and ended up having to help a friend fix an electrical issue in his car. Got my truck back on it's feet with new wiring for the e-fan and fresh fluids throughout, but was unable to take it out and let the ponies stretch their legs. Maybe next time around. Glad you all had a good time.

Tom

Wish you were there... it was a bit breezy outside but it was good eatin' and story tellin' inside.. I know Kim would have loved to see you.. as long as you are playing some Metallica on that stereo..

Dana