PDA

View Full Version : Club membership

coley
04-22-2009, 02:31 AM
Could someone help me with membership info for the club. I would like to check into joining. Thanks.....

Thanks Guys, guess I would have seen that if I hadn't been doing this in the early hours of the morning.

mustgofaster
04-22-2009, 05:31 AM
Could someone help me with membership info for the club. I would like to check into joining. Thanks.....

PM silver_2000.

Welcome to the club!:tu:

ZeusSVT
04-22-2009, 08:13 AM
Or click on the Join/Support button up in the right hand corner of the screen if you are using paypal. :tu:

In2deep
04-22-2009, 08:58 AM
Update all your info, add some pics.. Let us know what your working with!!

Silver_2000
04-22-2009, 09:06 AM

Jim

This is a club in the loosest sense. There is no requirement to "join or Support" the site to participate. There are no formal meetings. We simply try to get together once a month or so to BS and get some dinner. Occasionally a member organizes a race event or other event. There is one May 1 for example

"joining" gets you access to more features and sections on the website and helps to pay for the server and the software. Most people consider the $10 a year to be reasonable. And I appreciate that the supporting members keep me from having to pay out of my pocket for all the costs.

So welcome to the club

ZeusSVT
04-22-2009, 10:11 PM
Glad you got it figured out. Welcome to Talon. :beer: