04-24-2009, 04:35 PM
Looks like a V1 and Blinders up front. These dudes are haulin'!:burnout:

TclJW9v2dLU

gbgary
04-24-2009, 06:37 PM
my forehead is sweaty. :icon_mrgreen:

dboat
04-25-2009, 11:16 AM
my cajones arent that big.... although they did have help...

BradOcean
04-25-2009, 11:59 AM
Ive run from cops a couple of times on the highway. As long as he doesnt pull out directly behind me i take the nearest exit and start taking random turns. But Texas highways usually have more exits than that road had.

TxStVanWilder
04-25-2009, 12:13 PM
i see the V1 in there... butyou said something about blinders in the OP...

is that what is in the windows at the top??

what do they do?? are they similar to the laser shifters etc etc?

BradOcean
04-25-2009, 12:20 PM
blinders are laser jammers

my2002lightning
04-25-2009, 04:03 PM
Yes, they are a jammer. Here's the url: http://www.blinder.net/

i see the V1 in there... butyou said something about blinders in the OP...

is that what is in the windows at the top??

what do they do?? are they similar to the laser shifters etc etc?

L8 APEX
04-25-2009, 10:24 PM
I thought that vid and chase was pretty weak...

ZeusSVT
04-25-2009, 11:15 PM
I thought that vid and chase was pretty weak...

I say we borrow someones car and make our own video...:evil

L8 APEX
04-26-2009, 12:17 AM
If it is the same vid I watched a while back it is lame. They travel moderate speeds while debating weather or not they are even being pursued. Then they make weak short jaunts in traffic and a few dumb passes. Only to fall into text book evasion training. It is widely known that people running from the police take the first exit and make the first right. Those are the last two things you want to do if you are being chased... I like the video of the gumball Viper wadding after losing a tire at 100mph.

03LightningRocks
04-26-2009, 02:45 PM
If it is the same vid I watched a while back it is lame. They travel moderate speeds while debating weather or not they are even being pursued. Then they make weak short jaunts in traffic and a few dumb passes. Only to fall into text book evasion training. It is widely known that people running from the police take the first exit and make the first right. Those are the last two things you want to do if you are being chased... I like the video of the gumball Viper wadding after losing a tire at 100mph.

Well now I know what moves caused me to get caught when I tried running away. That was exactly what I did....very next exit and a right turn into a gas station. Busted....he asked why I was trying to get away. I told him I didn't see him after me. I was already pumping fuel, so it seemed plausible that I was exiting for a reason, other than to run. It almost screwed me though because my truck only took about 4 gallons. I kept the cop away from the pump by going over to his car.:evil

I got a ticket for speeding.:crying:

my2002lightning
04-26-2009, 05:52 PM
You sure this is the same video of the GT? You maybe thinking of the Torquenstein Viper near-fatal crash-and-burn in Morocco in '04.

tiffo60
04-27-2009, 04:01 PM
If its a big enough highway I have always doubled back on them, it seems they never look across the highway at oncoming traffic:tex