PDA

View Full Version : Man I need to go back to work so I can rest

charlie
04-26-2009, 07:05 PM
I spent Saturday and Sunday getting ready for next Friday.

All weekend getting my brothers truck ready. Tune up, pulley, tune (Chip), Slapper bars. (God I hate changing plugs!) But of course there was a few moments of goofing off. Just a few. :icon_mrgreen:

And I'm doing mine during the week after work every day. Tune up, 8 lb, and new tune. (God I hate changing plugs!)

It better not frellin rain Friday!

Chris94L
04-26-2009, 07:42 PM
You can do my plugs for me. The only somewhat difficult one is #7 (Bassani equal length primary, and dipstick tube occupying the same space as plug). Glad I don't have a Gen2

I have noticed the rain trend this week, it better not rain Friday, I asked for that day off and it would suck to waste it.

Shiner1
04-26-2009, 07:44 PM
I saw there was a chance of rain for Friday...:vomit:

tiffo60
04-26-2009, 08:22 PM
I saw there was a chance of rain for Friday...:vomit:

We have to be positive and its Texas, there is no way the forecasters have a clue whats going to happen 5days from now:rll:

mustgofaster
04-26-2009, 09:14 PM
You can do my plugs for me. The only somewhat difficult one is #7 (Bassani equal length primary, and dipstick tube occupying the same space as plug).

Shoot.. After having mine in & out about a dozen times, troubleshooting after the rebuild, I got those down!

ghostt
04-26-2009, 10:25 PM
you know you liked it,got you out of the house for a change ... besides that is what family is all about.and i will be over friday to help out,,,,i want to see how many words you can string together that can not be printed and some of the combos you need to teach me so if anyone asks what it is like to change plugs for the frist time,ill know the right words to tell them ....and a damn big thanks bro!!!!!! i think i would still be on the frist one or at least made up some of my own special words....

charlie
04-27-2009, 09:27 PM
you know you liked it,got you out of the house for a change ... besides that is what family is all about.and i will be over friday to help out,,,,i want to see how many words you can string together that can not be printed and some of the combos you need to teach me so if anyone asks what it is like to change plugs for the frist time,ill know the right words to tell them ....and a damn big thanks bro!!!!!! i think i would still be on the frist one or at least made up some of my own special words....

You have never failed to help me out in a pinch. :beer:

Besides. All the fancy strange words are worth it, just to out run a chebby or two. We can't have you going back to the dark side. It took me too damn long to get you to buy a Ford.:tu: