PDA

View Full Version : need someone for porting and....

Natetrun
01-29-2003, 08:43 PM
Any of you know anyone that can do plenum porting. Dan at speedWORKS refered me to a guy named Trevour (can't remember last name), but gave me wrong number. Anny of you do it. 'll pay but a reasonable price.

Also, know anyone that can install Factory Tech's valve body kit and pan? Heard of some dealers doing this. If any of yall could do it, again ill pay a reasonable price.

Thanx
Nathan

L8 APEX
01-29-2003, 11:20 PM
Plenum I remember that from the 5.0 days. I can install your valve body this weekend. Let me know if you want a 4wd pan adn filter at the same time.:tu:

Natetrun
01-30-2003, 12:32 AM
i don't have it yet. waiting on the money ,but wont be too long. think im ordering a b&m pan for it though. i was just getting things lined up.

hrmm... no one knows of anyone that do prting. heard of people doing it with a dremel. i have one but i don't think i trust myself with it.

Tony2000
01-30-2003, 01:49 AM
it is very time consuming I did mine and two of my friends, and yes you can do it with a dremel, I don't know how much someone would charge for that?

L8 APEX
01-30-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Natetrun
i don't have it yet. waiting on the money ,but wont be too long. think im ordering a b&m pan for it though. i was just getting things lined up.

hrmm... no one knows of anyone that do prting. heard of people doing it with a dremel. i have one but i don't think i trust myself with it.
I will sell you a brand new FT valve body for 150 B&M pan and filter for 190. Labor 75 bucks bring your choice of fluid. You can't beat that:tu: