PDA

View Full Version : The shootout...

DamnYankee
05-02-2009, 07:12 AM
Just wanted to say it was cool to meet those of you I did meet and we all had a good time. I think if we shoot for this again in the fall we would have a better turn out and better organized event.

That aside it was still pretty fun - looking forward to everyone's pictures.

Without looking at my slips I basically ran a best of 12.0. Traction was good but I couldn't get my 60' down. I'm stuck at a 2.0. If I tried spraying (30 shot off the line) I would just run out of fuel part way through the 60' and that's what all of the popping and surging was...not enough fuel. Time for a better fuel system.

My only arranged match-up was against Shiner and we both had issues. He couldn't get traction and I wasn't getting enough fuel. So we both bucked and surged down the track. I ran a 12.5 at 116 lol.

Anyway, it was a good time, we'll have to do it again. :beer:

Shiner1
05-02-2009, 08:44 AM
Nice to meet you Yank. I had a great time. Best pass was an 11.7 @ 121 with a 60 of 1.9 (that sucks) My best 60 was the pass with you (1.6) but the tires let go (3 x) that would have been a great time slip. Looking forward to the next meet. :tu:

dboat
05-02-2009, 08:51 AM
Kim and I dropped in for a few hours last night.. I thought the turnout for L's was pretty darned good.. there were some pretty fast Chevy's there too.. some other interesting cars and trucks as well..

Makes you think you could do an LFest and then have the Ford v Chevy thing on the last day.. :rolleyes:

Dana

yadisisp2
05-02-2009, 09:29 AM
So who won the most races? Ford or Chevy?

DamnYankee
05-02-2009, 09:43 AM
We by far won the most. We had a couple members videoing virtually every race. Other than the 10.1 run by THogg and a handful of Lightning wins, Chevy's dominated. :) Sorry.

Shiner1
05-02-2009, 09:44 AM
Good turn out on both sides. I'd like to see the next meet @ North Star. Of course I'm bias because it's 20 minutes from my place but it's a pretty nice facility. I have seen it crowed at times but I think for the most part we could get in some more passes. Only 3 for me last night.

Shiner1
05-02-2009, 09:55 AM
We by far won the most. We had a couple members videoing virtually every race. Other than the 10.1 run by THogg and a handful of Lightning wins, Chevy's dominated. :) Sorry.

My wife told me the same. Was 1 for 2 with the bowties. I'll give you that one Yankee but I had ya dead-to-rights....:evil See ya next time:d

John, thanks for the trailer. Would have hated to have the G1 towed 60+ miles home. (I don't care what the whiners say) Bad Rob, thanks for the advice. That's was the ticket. Terry, as always, your the man. Michael, thanks for your help with the loading/unloading and pics. +1 to Tiff. Did I get everyone??? LOL

duckysbht
05-02-2009, 10:18 AM
T-Hogg by far had the fastest though.

Nice to meet you Yank. I had a great time. Best pass was an 11.7 @ 121 with a 60 of 1.9 (that sucks) My best 60 was the pass with you (1.6) but the tires let go (3 x) that would have been a great time slip. Looking forward to the next meet. :tu:

I had the pleasure of volunteering myself to line up next to you. Boy that was a mistake

12.7 to your 11.7. I kept saying to myself, well maybe this isn't the fast Gen 1 lightning of the group, maybe its that other red one.... nope it was yours :evil:tu:

00SVT04
05-02-2009, 10:30 AM
Had a good time and it was nice to meet the couple people i did. :beer:
Sadly I only got run once. Maybe next time I can get there a little earlier :tu:

DamnYankee
05-02-2009, 10:40 AM
My wife told me the same. Was 1 for 2 with the bowties. I'll give you that one Yankee but I had ya dead-to-rights....:evil See ya next time:d

We should run again. We both have a mid to lower 11 lurking...

Shiner1
05-02-2009, 10:47 AM
We should run again. We both have a mid to lower 11 lurking...

:tu::tu:

yadisisp2
05-02-2009, 11:10 AM

Let me know when they upload the videos. :tu:

DBRODS
05-02-2009, 12:46 PM
The Ls had a awesome turnout, I met a few and enjoyed the new company, of course a little smack talking in good fun. I wanted to run the Gen 1 red one, but it was already on the trailor. I had a best of 11.61 at 121. We heard a rumor floating around that if you ran quicker than a 11.99 and no cage you were packing it up. So I only got one run in after that was cleared up. Had fun guys

I was the one in the Red 95 ECSB truck......Jon

Shiner1
05-02-2009, 12:50 PM
The Ls had a awesome turnout, I met a few and enjoyed the new company, of course a little smack talking in good fun. I wanted to run the Gen 1 red one, but it was already on the trailor. I had a best of 11.61 at 121. We heard a rumor floating around that if you ran quicker than a 11.99 and no cage you were packing it up. So I only got one run in after that was cleared up. Had fun guys

I was the one in the Red 95 ECSB truck......Jon

Yep, that was me. I broke loose 3 too many times running yankee and I was done. The ET for a cage is 11.4 BTW. We def need to hook-up at the next event.

DamnYankee
05-02-2009, 12:55 PM
11.49 for a cage, right? I'm going to be mid 11's so I'd like to know for sure which it is.

mustgofaster
05-02-2009, 01:18 PM
I had a good time with guys on both sides of the fence. I'll be looking forward to next time. In the meantime, I need to do something so I don't get obliterated by Yankee on the track.:icon_mrgreen:

DBRODS
05-02-2009, 01:34 PM
11.49 for a cage, right? I'm going to be mid 11's so I'd like to know for sure which it is.

Yes sir 11.49, one of the tech guys told us 11.99 at tech, I was like WTF, one run then sit in the stands, so I was letting out close to the 1000ft mark and ran a 12.003 and a 12.21, then found out for sure its was a 11.49 and only got to run one more time. 11.61, she still has a few more tenths left on the table. Everyone has to agree that the weather sucked last night, track prep was good though.

99WhiteBeast
05-02-2009, 01:35 PM
Good times for sure last night. The chevy guys were cool that I talked to.

We need another event to even the score.

REDBLITZ
05-02-2009, 01:44 PM
I had fun even tho I couldn't race. As soon as I saw all the eatons I knew we were gonna be out gunned. So many 13-14 sec gen 2s! I was disappointed we didn't have more 11/low 12 sec trucks. My buddy's SB L is a consistant 12.7 truck and he couldn't best 13.2. Weather sucked. I'll be ready for the next one.

ThunderBolt
05-02-2009, 01:59 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it fellas. I'll be there next time for sure.

WA 2 FST
05-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Yes sir 11.49, one of the tech guys told us 11.99 at tech, I was like WTF, one run then sit in the stands, so I was letting out close to the 1000ft mark and ran a 12.003 and a 12.21, then found out for sure its was a 11.49 and only got to run one more time. 11.61, she still has a few more tenths left on the table. Everyone has to agree that the weather sucked last night, track prep was good though.

Good to hear the track prep was good. Sometimes you never know down there.

But yeah, you're gonna need a cage shortly if you want to run at Ennis or HRP very often.

Good times... that's a fast truck you have there.

steinjr
05-02-2009, 03:08 PM
You all did great! The air was thick with humidity and times suffered because of it.

I will be ready to give it a go next time. :)

99WhiteBeast
05-02-2009, 03:41 PM
We need a few more equalizers next time- Dennis, Mark, Gary, Tom, Tony......

ThunderBolt
05-02-2009, 03:42 PM
You forgot me.:icon_mrgreen:

DamnYankee
05-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Good times for sure last night. The chevy guys were cool that I talked to.

We need another event to even the score.

How would getting beat again even the score....? :nana2

DBRODS
05-02-2009, 04:37 PM
:beer: knana

ZeusSVT
05-02-2009, 04:49 PM
If you are counting all of the dial in times as wins.:tex But most were lopsided races from the get go.

I forget though....which side had the fastest truck show up??? :cool:

Did the Chevies even have one there in the 10's?? Ours was a tenth away from being in the 9's...

DamnYankee
05-02-2009, 04:59 PM
You are correct. You had the fastest truck by far. But we dominated the event with wins. That's all I was saying. :)

I would like to see another meet and have it be a little more even in both cases...we have some 9 and 10 second trucks that didn't make it and I know you guys have some 11 second trucks that didn't make it. Maybe with more notice it will be even next time. :)

richardekirby
05-02-2009, 05:09 PM
I had a good time and enjoyed meeting people on both sides. It was cool seeing that big of a group of fast trucks. Hopefully next time we will have an even bigger turnout and the badboys on each side turn out. This was the first time I had the truck on the quarter mile. My best was a 13.4 and 8.59 in the eighth with a 1.89 60'. Previous best was 8.95, 2.02 60' in the eighth. I'm still not very fast, but it's an improvement.:tu: One thing both sides need to work on is reaction time. It's hard to win a close race if you leave one or two tenths on the starting line. I'm looking forward to the next one.

WA 2 FST
05-02-2009, 05:18 PM
You are correct. You had the fastest truck by far. But we dominated the event with wins. That's all I was saying. :)

I would like to see another meet and have it be a little more even in both cases...we have some 9 and 10 second trucks that didn't make it and I know you guys have some 11 second trucks that didn't make it. Maybe with more notice it will be even next time. :)

Good points. One thing to consider (and this just a fact, definitely not an excuse)... there are many more Chevy trucks out there than Lightning trucks. Now, I don't know how many Chevy guys are hot-rodding their trucks (only a fraction of owners?), so maybe it's all pretty equal.

The question really is... how many trucks from each side will show up? Again, it is about participation. It's the fastest collective group. So if you have 40 trucks that run low-12s, that group is going to win.

I wasn't there, and I don't race my truck anymore, but as far as notice goes... I think this event had plenty of notice. Both sides publicized it well on their respective boards and in their circle of friends.

ZeusSVT
05-02-2009, 05:22 PM

There are plenty more 9's and 10's from our side that didn't make it as well. Some were 9's before, and are now building again to go faster. I figure some of them should be ready by the fall. It seems that most that showed to race last night were mostly stock trucks with a few bolt ons, minus the couple of fast gen 1's that were there.

From all the video I have I see it at 9 to 7. From the time that they actually stopped letting the cars race and let us start racing head to head. So yes I would say you guys won. I filmed from the time they blocked off the other lanes, all the way until the chevies stopped coming thru the gate. Then the rest of the races were the rest of the Lightnings against each other that had no one else to race from your side.

Fastest truck that showed though, Ford by a LONG SHOT...I'm pretty sure from what I saw run, that you guys didn't even have a truck within a second of him. and that was a Gen 1. :d

Your head to head race that counted there at the end, you got lucky, and you know it....:evil So we would have actually been even had he gotten traction. But you won that race, the time is what counts, fair and square.

No need to come here claiming victory though. The event wasn't organized enough for any side to claim that title in my opinion.

WA 2 FST
05-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Michael,

Did you run your truck? If so, what were the times with the Whipple?

ZeusSVT
05-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Michael,

Did you run your truck? If so, what were the times with the Whipple?

I took it down there but we JUST got it back together with the whipple on this past weekend. The fuel pumps still aren't installed and the tune is no where close to ready to run. I have just an initial tune on it but it's leaning out bad at the top of second gear and detonating. I think that may have something to do with the 255 pumps still not being on yet. Once I get the pumps on and get some datalogging in we should get the tune dialed in pretty quickly.

Then it might be time to tear it down again. :evil

WA 2 FST
05-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Yeah, you're smart on not running it without the pumps. The 255 pumps were installed along with the KB on my truck, and mine was not making the power you are. From my research, anything over ~460rwhp is going to push the stock pumps pretty hard. You'll be well north of 500rwhp.

ZeusSVT
05-02-2009, 06:31 PM
Yeah, you're smart on not running it without the pumps. The 255 pumps were installed along with the KB on my truck, and mine was not making the power you are. From my research, anything over ~460rwhp is going to push the stock pumps pretty hard. You'll be well north of 500rwhp.

I've been contemplating going to the next level before the fall. :d:burnout:

ThunderBolt
05-02-2009, 06:34 PM
I say do it if you can afford it.

DamnYankee
05-02-2009, 06:39 PM
In all honesty, unless there was a massive amount of time spent by someone ensuring everything was equal across the board, figuring ratios to actual numbers, blah, blah, blah, there isn't a way to say "we won". You guys had the fastest truck (singular) and we had the fastest trucks (plural) and we were grossly outnumbered. I think we maybe had 20 trucks? There had to be 50 Lightnings. So I wasn't really posting to say "we won". In all honesty the more stringent it gets and technical and crap the less I personally enjoy it. I'd rather just chit-chat, see who is running what, and pick my battles.

I'm honestly curious about the numbers. Does anyone know how many L's showed? One of the L owners said there were more L's there than at the national meet...!

ZeusSVT
05-02-2009, 06:42 PM
I say do it if you can afford it.

I replied to you on FB. :burnout:

WA 2 FST
05-02-2009, 06:44 PM
I agree Yankee. One guy from each side gets to play "administrator" which can take some/alot of the fun out of it for that person, if you get real technical about all of it.

That's impressive that 50 L's showed. I'm surprised. That's pretty cool.

So if each "side" took their fastest 20 trucks (since the GM's had ~20) and raced #1-20, the GM side would have won more?

ZeusSVT
05-02-2009, 06:53 PM
In all honesty, unless there was a massive amount of time spent by someone ensuring everything was equal across the board, figuring ratios to actual numbers, blah, blah, blah, there isn't a way to say "we won". You guys had the fastest truck (singular) and we had the fastest trucks (plural) and we were grossly outnumbered. I think we maybe had 20 trucks? There had to be 50 Lightnings. So I wasn't really posting to say "we won". In all honesty the more stringent it gets and technical and crap the less I personally enjoy it. I'd rather just chit-chat, see who is running what, and pick my battles.

I'm honestly curious about the numbers. Does anyone know how many L's showed? One of the L owners said there were more L's there than at the national meet...!

Maybe more than last years National Meet, but not years prior. Last years low turn out was due to the gas prices over 4.00 a gallon during the scheduled event last year.

You guys came here claiming victory, we didn't go there doing it. I don't recall anyone here positng anything about winning or losing last night until you Chebby guys showed up today to brag.

I simply watched the video and gave you the numbers from the organized portion of the racing. There was nothing too technical about that. I recorded the whole organized portion. So I put the facts on the table as it being 9 to 7. With us having by far the fastest truck. But with you guys wiinning the head to head match up by two.

I agree all in all it was a fun event and definitely needs to happen again. I never got a chance to come meet the chebby guys. I was down by the starting line most of the night getting pics and then down at the other end when the organized portion kicked off.

ZeusSVT
05-02-2009, 06:54 PM
I agree Yankee. One guy from each side gets to play "administrator" which can take some/alot of the fun out of it for that person, if you get real technical about all of it.

That's impressive that 50 L's showed. I'm surprised. That's pretty cool.

So if each "side" took their fastest 20 trucks (since the GM's had ~20) and raced #1-20, the GM side would have won more?

Had it been done that way then that might have been the end result. But 16 races took place during the organized racing. Some were lopsided even during the organized portion for some reason. But the end result of the organized portion was Chevy 9 to Ford 7.

toddwarren
05-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Yankee just get everyone to post what they ran last night, a lot of analysis is not needed, if someone lies about there time it just lets you know something about them.
I bet you already know what a lot of your club guys ran last night.
Sounds like me and the regular cab 98 who roids said ran 13.8 all night would be great match for my truck as an example!
If it is to much a hassle no big deal I assume it was just a suggestion.

WA 2 FST
05-02-2009, 06:58 PM
Had it been done that way then that might have been the end result. But 16 races took place during the organized racing. Some were lopsided even during the organized portion for some reason. But the end result of the organized portion was Chevy 9 to Ford 7.

Did the fastest Chevy truck race THogg? Might not matter, but the point is that top 16 vs. top 16. Just picking a race where one truck is a second faster than another is... well, uh... just for fun, I guess. The outcome is a known quantity as soon as both trucks stage. Of course, if you line up knowing you're going to lose, then its all good I guess.:D

DamnYankee
05-02-2009, 07:01 PM
Not starting a pissing contest. I was there to have fun. The more technical it gets, the less fun it is. You guys have fast trucks, we have fast trucks, it's all good.

MY preference would be to have a meet, and everyone run whoever they want (I had a few guys on our side I wanted to run but didn't have the time to). Everyone is still going to try their best and run their best time. If someone wants to compare numbers, make a collective list and see how both sides compare.

Keep it fun....too much detail and organizing and the fun factor goes away.

Props to you guys and your trucks. :tu:

ZeusSVT
05-02-2009, 07:02 PM
Did the fastest Chevy truck race THogg? Might not matter, but the point is that top 16 vs. top 16. Just picking a race where one truck is a second faster than another is... well, uh... just for fun, I guess. The outcome is a known quantity as soon as both trucks stage. Of course, if you line up knowing you're going to lose, then its all good I guess.:D

I am not sure. I don't think they had a time all night that was even within a second of his truck though. Not that I seen anyways. I did step away from the track for just a few minutes here and there when everyone was getting there shake down runs in.

DamnYankee
05-02-2009, 07:02 PM
Yankee just get everyone to post what they ran last night, a lot of analysis is not needed, if someone lies about there time it just lets you know something about them.
I bet you already know what a lot of your club guys ran last night.
Sounds like me and the regular cab 98 who roids said ran 13.8 all night would be great match for my truck as an example!
If it is to much a hassle no big deal I assume it was just a suggestion.

No - not a hassle. I was planning on doing that. I'm curious to see how the numbers compare. :)

ZeusSVT
05-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Not starting a pissing contest. I was there to have fun. The more technical it gets, the less fun it is. You guys have fast trucks, we have fast trucks, it's all good.

Not starting a "pissing contest" here either. Simply replying to your couple of claims to victory on our site. That is all. :beer:

DamnYankee
05-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Can someone start a thread here for the L guys to post up their times?

60', RT, 1/8, 1/4, ET, etc...?

I started a thread on our site.

toddwarren
05-02-2009, 07:13 PM
I will Yankee

Ohmsby
05-02-2009, 07:16 PM
Who had the step side turbo chebby IMHO that is a sleeper for sure:tu:

Tiff rode the Z0 a couple times but the 1 2 shift is tricky in that car:D

ZeusSVT
05-02-2009, 07:17 PM

The black one?? I think you might be talking about Yankee's if so.

Yeah that car is mean, but that 1-2 was getting him. :d

duckysbht
05-02-2009, 07:18 PM
There was a pewter stepside that runs 11s consistently and drives it everywhere. DEFINITE sleeper

DamnYankee
05-02-2009, 07:24 PM
HE WAS TALKING ABOUT ME DAVID! :flaming:

:icon_mrgreen:

This is me:

http://www.allensrodeophotos.com/Steve/TXM-050109/_DSC0114.jpg

ZeusSVT
05-02-2009, 07:28 PM

This is me:

:rll::rll::rll:

Yep, that be the one. I honestly think that was the best looking Chevy I seen all night. Besides that Orange Vette, man that thing was sexy....but truck wise that was the one.

Ohmsby
05-02-2009, 07:28 PM
the pewter one actually

ZeusSVT
05-02-2009, 07:29 PM
the pewter one actually

:d

ONROIDS
05-02-2009, 08:12 PM
Glad to hear you guys had fun wish i coulda came at met you guys, congrats to thogg fro the fastest truck, i should be at the next for sure, and like previous stated ill buy the beer :D im sure the reason why the match ups were so lopsided as you guys say is the fact that this is a lightning forum in general, and ours is a performance forum in general, so most of our trucks our modded, not to many of em are stock, if it would have been just a GM forum vs you guys the Ls would have had the upperhand obviously. hope to see you fellas at the next go around.

ThunderBolt
05-02-2009, 08:18 PM
I'm definitely looking forward to the next meet. Houston currently has quite a few builds currently in progress. Built S/C and Turbo. Be ready Chebby guys, we will have some heavy hitters for sure.

http://www.lightningrodder.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSCN3662.JPG

Silver_2000
05-02-2009, 08:28 PM
Im impressed that that many trucks from both sides showed up

Last week or the week before I was considering shitting this down after I made the mistake of letting a person who is now on ignore get under my skin

The attendance from last night reminds me that its still worth it

One of the chevy guys had a NIkon d90 ( the next gen from my camera and took some amazing pictures - it makes me embarrassed to post any pictures

but here is one I took from atop a trailer

It doesnt include every truck by a long shot
there are fords to the right and behind me and a BUNCH of chevys to the left off camera

mustgofaster
05-02-2009, 08:36 PM

This is me:

Yah, I ran against this one... with a slooowww 15.6. :crying: NEXT TIME!!! I'll be saving my pennies so I can give a getter showing next time.

dboat
05-02-2009, 08:55 PM
Doug, reminds you of the old days doesnt it? "all things old become new again"... it was good last night.. sorry we got there so late and Kim had had a very long day traveling.. but next time, if there is one and there should be, we will be rested and I should have my L there to run a few times..not that I will have something that will rank in the top 16 though..

Dana

Im impressed that that many trucks from both sides showed up

Last week or the week before I was considering shitting this down after I made the mistake of letting a person who is now on ignore get under my skin

The attendance from last night reminds me that its still worth it

One of the chevy guys had a NIkon d90 ( the next gen from my camera and took some amazing pictures - it makes me embarrassed to post any pictures

but here is one I took from atop a trailer

It doesnt include every truck by a long shot
there are fords to the right and behind me and a BUNCH of chevys to the left off camera

WA 2 FST
05-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Doug, reminds you of the old days doesnt it? "all things old become new again"... it was good last night.. sorry we got there so late and Kim had had a very long day traveling.. but next time, if there is one and there should be, we will be rested and I should have my L there to run a few times..not that I will have something that will rank in the top 16 though..

Dana

Yes, but are there any Chevy's that run 12s and have a set of $5k wheels? J/k... I'm sure there are. But HRE wheels on a truck are awesome. Yours will look the part, and still run awfully quick. :)

dboat
05-02-2009, 09:26 PM
Yes, but are there any Chevy's that run 12s and have a set of $5k wheels? J/k... I'm sure there are. But HRE wheels on a truck are awesome. Yours will look the part, and still run awfully quick. :)

Thanks.. just might have to put an extra shot of something in there for this kind of race anyway.. I would hope to have a whipple by then anyway.. that should help..

Dana

WA 2 FST
05-02-2009, 09:31 PM
Thanks.. just might have to put an extra shot of something in there for this kind of race anyway.. I would hope to have a whipple by then anyway.. that should help..

Dana

Whipple or KB... tuned conservatively will net you low-12s with drag radials. I know you don't drive the truck everyday, but with that set up you could if you wanted to.

BC Lightning
05-03-2009, 12:04 AM
Whipple or KB... tuned conservatively will net you low-12s with drag radials. I know you don't drive the truck everyday, but with that set up you could if you wanted to.

Ported Eaton, 2.8 upper, 4# lower, built trans. with 2400 stall, long tubes, few other bolt-ons and I was running 12.2's, so yes with a Whipple or KB and a good tune will definitely get you high 11 or low 12's

dboat
05-03-2009, 03:47 AM

Ported Eaton, 2.8 upper, 4# lower, built trans. with 2400 stall, long tubes, few other bolt-ons and I was running 12.2's, so yes with a Whipple or KB and a good tune will definitely get you high 11 or low 12's

The truck was a daily driver when I lived here before.. it was winter up north that prevented it from being a dd there.. so now that I am back here, I want dd type of reliability. I have a ported Eaton now, but I have not removed anything for weight savings(hitch, passenger seat, etc), and have added, snuglid, bedrug and other items that only add weight. So my times are slow, in the low 13's... but I also need new slicks as mine are old and the rubber is getting too hard to really bite. I do spin them at the start and shouldnt be. So, if we do this in the fall, believe me, the weight is coming off and I will want to be in the 12's and may have to add a shot to get into the 11's for sure.

Dana

BC Lightning
05-03-2009, 02:18 PM
The truck was a daily driver when I lived here before.. it was winter up north that prevented it from being a dd there.. so now that I am back here, I want dd type of reliability. I have a ported Eaton now, but I have not removed anything for weight savings(hitch, passenger seat, etc), and have added, snuglid, bedrug and other items that only add weight. So my times are slow, in the low 13's... but I also need new slicks as mine are old and the rubber is getting too hard to really bite. I do spin them at the start and shouldnt be. So, if we do this in the fall, believe me, the weight is coming off and I will want to be in the 12's and may have to add a shot to get into the 11's for sure.

Dana

I did remove the spare tire, but also had a snuglid and bedrug when I ran. I also kept the tailgate on and in the closed position

tiffo60
05-03-2009, 04:44 PM

Throw that aluminum flywheel in the trash and get a steel one, would make the manners on that car far better:D

Alittle more seat time and can have the timing on that 1-2 figured out:d

dboat
05-03-2009, 07:18 PM
I did remove the spare tire, but also had a snuglid and bedrug when I ran. I also kept the tailgate on and in the closed position

DANG!!! not sure mine can do that hauling my far arse down the track.. better go on a mega diet...

Dana