PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: WTT: random lightning stuff for almost anything...

boostaholic
05-02-2009, 10:53 AM
hey guys i have alot of parts from the lightning that i just want gone. this is is what i have:

-stock exhaust manifolds
-stock midpipes
-stock muffler and tips
-stock intake ebow
-stock air box w/o the 5.4 sticker
-trailer hitch thing that bolts to the frame
-stock upper and lower 01 grills in new condition
-metco 4lb lower pulley (when i get it off the truck)
-stock eaton w/possibly reichard 2.90 pulley if i dont use it (when i get it off the truck)
-stock hangers and shackles
-stock front springs

what im looking to trade for? iv tried to sale this stuff multiple times with no success so what do you have you want to trade? i do need house stuff like a kitchen table and what not, also interested in R/C cars or other performance parts for the truck. let me know if anyone is interested. i will be home on leave from around 17 may to 3 june.

N2Otorious
05-02-2009, 11:12 AM
hey guys i have alot of parts from the lightning that i just want gone. this is is what i have:

-stock exhaust manifolds
-stock midpipes
-stock muffler and tips
-stock intake ebow
-stock air box w/o the 5.4 sticker
-trailer hitch thing that bolts to the frame
-stock upper and lower 01 grills in new condition
-metco 4lb lower pulley (when i get it off the truck)
-stock eaton w/possibly reichard 2.90 pulley if i dont use it (when i get it off the truck)
-stock hangers and shackles
-stock front springs

what im looking to trade for? iv tried to sale this stuff multiple times with no success so what do you have you want to trade? i do need house stuff like a kitchen table and what not, also interested in R/C cars or other performance parts for the truck. let me know if anyone is interested. i will be home on leave from around 17 may to 3 june.

Is this the horizontal bars or HoneyComb?

Price?

99WhiteBeast
05-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Is this the horizontal bars or HoneyComb?

Price?

Should be bars- Honeycomb was 99/00

svtroky
05-02-2009, 01:49 PM
I need the barings of the eton what's the price for it.

ghostrider
05-03-2009, 03:52 AM
I would be interested in the eaton if the price is right and svtroky doesn't get it.

0'Lightning
05-03-2009, 02:06 PM
My best friend runs a furniture ware house for hotels that his dad owns in downtown Dallas. I have bought a lot of furniture from him such as my cherry wood coffee table, upstairs TV, 3x6ft mirror for behind my bed:evil , pictures for my hallways, even got my dad a window unit(AC) for his shop. Most of the furniture is new but he also has some used furniture he will probably sell you for a great price.... Let me know if you want his info. He sold a friend of mine a whole bedroom suit for $400 with 2 night stands, bed frame, mattress, headboard, dresser with mirror, lamps, and a couple framed pictures for the walls, most of which was used out of a 5star hotel. Last I was in his warehouse he has a bad ass brown leather couch he was trying to get $250 for cause it has a scuff on one of the armrests. I would have bought it if I would have had the cash and the space in my house. Let me know if you want his info.

boostaholic
05-04-2009, 12:35 AM
sorry guys we lost internet for a few days. the grills are horizontal. as far as the eaton goes il have to research a fair price for you.

cutter i might hit you up when i get to the states.