PDA

View Full Version : L sighting

Shiner1
05-19-2009, 04:32 PM
Red G2, Sunday, 1:00pm in Benbrook (377 near the lake).

DSG at the Payless, Main St. Lewisville (almost everyday).

White G2, HWY 26, N. Richland Hills (today) full of tree branches/sticks??

ZeusSVT
05-19-2009, 04:37 PM
Red G2, Sunday, 1:00pm in Benbrook (377 near the lake).

White G2, HWY 26, N. Richland Hills (today) full of tree branches/sticks??

Hah, you were in Benbrook on Sunday......dang. I drove thru there twice on 377, coming and going. That was not too long after meeting up with Rob down off of 820 to give him the shocks. I drive thru there to go down to Glen Rose to visit family. I took the L on the road trip with me this weekend. :icon_lol:

Shiner1
05-19-2009, 05:01 PM
Hah, you were in Benbrook on Sunday......dang. I drove thru there twice on 377, coming and going. That was not too long after meeting up with Rob down off of 820 to give him the shocks. I drive thru there to go down to Glen Rose to visit family. I took the L on the road trip with me this weekend. :icon_lol:

Yea, My neighbor called me Sunday morning to go play golf. That's a haul!!

ZeusSVT
05-19-2009, 05:18 PM
Yea, My neighbor called me Sunday morning to go play golf. That's a haul!!

Yeah it is. :icon_eek: I had to go about 45 minutes past that to where Glen Rose....where I grew up. That was equal to about a full tank of gas, round trip. :burnout:

I seen a white Gen 1 in Granbury while I was headed down that way. It was very poorly maintained though. I thought about trying to rescue it. :tex

charlie
05-19-2009, 09:02 PM

He is the manager there. He is not a member here.

Silver_2000
05-19-2009, 10:42 PM
there is a white 04 gen 2 at the Autozone on Trinity Mills and Marsh

must be employee - been there for a long time

Shiner1
05-19-2009, 10:56 PM
He is the manager there. He is not a member here.

Thanks Charlie. I'm always curious when I see other L brothers..

Shiner1
05-19-2009, 10:58 PM
Yeah it is. :icon_eek: I had to go about 45 minutes past that to where Glen Rose....where I grew up. That was equal to about a full tank of gas, round trip. :burnout:

I seen a white Gen 1 in Granbury while I was headed down that way. It was very poorly maintained though. I thought about trying to rescue it. :tex

We could start an L rescue. My wife and I saw one (silver) a few weeks ago and it was filthy. She said somebody should take it away from him..:evil

ZeusSVT
05-20-2009, 07:02 AM
We could start an L rescue. My wife and I saw one (silver) a few weeks ago and it was filthy. She said somebody should take it away from him..:evil

Bingo.....there's the perfect excuse to get another Gen 2. :burnout: