PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Kellers Sat?

T Hogg
05-28-2009, 02:42 PM
I'll be there w/ the Cobra, looking for some Vetts to play with.;) If you guys don't have plans for Sat. night, come on out. For those with Vettes (you know who you are) I'll see you around 10pm.:D

Alpine
05-29-2009, 02:44 PM
I'll be there w/ the Cobra, looking for some Vetts to play with.;) If you guys don't have plans for Sat. night, come on out. For those with Vettes (you know who you are) I'll see you around 10pm.:DYou gonna have any money on ya? :evil j/k:beer: I have a fishing tournament to attend on Saturday but I should be back in time. I will let you know.

Shiner1
05-29-2009, 02:58 PM
I'd like to come out and see some ass whoop'n but the daughter has a basketball game, so I'm spoken for.

tucamote
05-30-2009, 10:54 AM
Whats the addy for kellers?

Silver_2000
05-30-2009, 11:04 AM
http://www.pegasusnews.com/places/kellers-drive-ne-dallas/

tucamote
05-30-2009, 04:50 PM
I went tolink didn't find anything where exactly in keller is it at

Shiner1
05-30-2009, 05:57 PM
It's not in Keller. It's called Keller's drive-in. Maybe I misread your post though. It's on the corner of NW HWY and Abrams in Dallas. It's not exactly on that corner but you can see it from there. More importantly, you can hear it from there!!:icon_mrgreen: If you go, you gotta get a burger.

Silver_2000
05-30-2009, 08:32 PM
I went tolink didn't find anything where exactly in keller is it at
at the top of the link is the address

not sure how you missed it

Keller’s Drive-In (Dallas / Abrams & Northwest Hwy)

6537 East Northwest Highway, Dallas, 75231
(NE corner of NW Hwy & Abrams)

brobradh77
05-31-2009, 10:41 AM
It's not in Keller. It's called Keller's drive-in. Maybe I misread your post though. It's on the corner of NW HWY and Abrams in Dallas. It's not exactly on that corner but you can see it from there. More importantly, you can hear it from there!!:icon_mrgreen: If you go, you gotta get a burger.

The #5 i think is their famous burger....Kellers is an awesome place to hang out at..ANy time i'm in the area i try to make it out there.

T Hogg
06-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Well we got to Kellers around 10pm and it was packed. Every kinda car,truck,SUV, and bike you can think of was there. We had a good time and it was cool out so the Cobra ran good. I ran a semi modded C6(no heads or cam just bolt-ons) and blew his doors off from a 40 roll. That was it, didn't run into much else all night. Next time out I'll pick on something a little faster.

But the easy wins sure feel good.knana

Shiner1
06-01-2009, 04:59 PM
Well we got to Kellers around 10pm and it was packed. Every kinda car,truck,SUV, and bike you can think of was there. We had a good time and it was cool out so the Cobra ran good. I ran a semi modded C6(no heads or cam just bolt-ons) and blew his doors off from a 40 roll. That was it, didn't run into much else all night. Next time out I'll pick on something a little faster.

:tu:

tiffo60
06-02-2009, 06:38 AM

Sounds like your getting some seat time in:tu:

T Hogg
06-02-2009, 08:11 AM
Sounds like your getting some seat time in:tu:

I'm still no good from a dig, 1st and 2nd are useless right now at only10-12 #'s of boost. Working on turning up the boost for a 347 sprayed Stang this weekend. Should be a good race.

Maybe Jeff will let me try the high boost on him first.:d

Alpine
06-02-2009, 10:25 PM
I'm still no good from a dig, 1st and 2nd are useless right now at only10-12 #'s of boost. Working on turning up the boost for a 347 sprayed Stang this weekend. Should be a good race.

Maybe Jeff will let me try the high boost on him first.:dI am ready! Your boost gauge and my tail lights are all round so it should look pretty good for ya. :tex:D

Shiner1
06-03-2009, 08:51 AM
I am ready! Your boost gauge and my tail lights are all round so it should look pretty good for ya. :tex:D

:popcorn, :rll:

T Hogg
06-03-2009, 01:37 PM
I am ready! Your boost gauge and my tail lights are all round so it should look pretty good for ya. :tex:D

I love it.:rll: It's on like Donkey Kong:burnout:

Alpine
06-03-2009, 06:13 PM
I love it.:rll: It's on like Donkey Kong:burnout:Lol!! Sorry, I had to throw that in there for you. I hope you miss a gear or something. I de-modded my car, it is bone stock now except for some octane booster and a 15 shot of spray.:tongue: :D

Rob and I are probably going to the new 1/4 mile track in Crandal (sp) if he has his daughters birthday party on Saturday. Let me know if you can make it out there. Only problem is it is going to be a 100 degrees outside. Your turbos wont like that very much.

T Hogg
06-04-2009, 09:27 AM
Well I took the belt off my turbos and packed mud around my K&N's. So it should be a close race.:rolleyes:

Also here is a little something to think about:

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/medium/Beard_04_Cobra_Front_without_cover.jpg

02BOLT
06-04-2009, 10:38 PM
:eek: